Test posts

Image
    Use this forum to test avatars, signatures or whatever

Moderators: ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos, Freakzilla

User avatar
inhuien
Posts: 3629
Joined: 09 Feb 2008 05:03
Location: right here as in not (all) there

Re: Test posts

Postby inhuien » 30 Jan 2011 07:17

I don't see how he could be as there's no post option, unless it's an admin thingy.
http://www.jacurutu.com/mo/viewtopic.php?plat=xhtml&forum_id=1&topic_id=11&index=276
Image

User avatar
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
Posts: 18164
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Contact:

Re: Test posts

Postby Freakzilla » 31 Jan 2011 11:18

No, I was posting to the regular site, but I did check out the mobile site. Not much to see there. I can zoom in and see this one OK.

What would it take to get mobile posting?
Image
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman

User avatar
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard
Posts: 6635
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 11:07
Location: The Mighty Central Valley of California
Contact:

Re: Test posts

Postby Omphalos » 31 Jan 2011 12:53

Freakzilla wrote:No, I was posting to the regular site, but I did check out the mobile site. Not much to see there. I can zoom in and see this one OK.

What would it take to get mobile posting?


A new mobile board that allows it. Those boards aren't updated any longer because mobile devices are capable of displaying the web site now. But if you can find a good board, I'm sure Raggy will install it for you.

User avatar
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
Posts: 18164
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Contact:

Re: Test posts

Postby Freakzilla » 31 Jan 2011 12:59

Omphalos wrote:
Freakzilla wrote:No, I was posting to the regular site, but I did check out the mobile site. Not much to see there. I can zoom in and see this one OK.

What would it take to get mobile posting?


A new mobile board that allows it. Those boards aren't updated any longer because mobile devices are capable of displaying the web site now. But if you can find a good board, I'm sure Raggy will install it for you.


:think:

Would anyone else like/use that?
Image
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman

User avatar
inhuien
Posts: 3629
Joined: 09 Feb 2008 05:03
Location: right here as in not (all) there

Re: Test posts

Postby inhuien » 31 Jan 2011 13:05

I couldn't see myself using more than a handful of times, if that much.
Image

User avatar
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero
Posts: 14490
Joined: 08 Feb 2008 22:29
Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"
Contact:

Re: Test posts

Postby SandChigger » 31 Jan 2011 14:46

Um, if I recall correctly, weren't there some issues with the mobile version? :twisted:

User avatar
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard
Posts: 6635
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 11:07
Location: The Mighty Central Valley of California
Contact:

Re: Test posts

Postby Omphalos » 31 Jan 2011 14:50

SandChigger wrote:Um, if I recall correctly, weren't there some issues with the mobile version? :twisted:


Access for the banned. Didn't Raggy fix that?

User avatar
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero
Posts: 14490
Joined: 08 Feb 2008 22:29
Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"
Contact:

Re: Test posts

Postby SandChigger » 31 Jan 2011 15:33

That wasn't quite what I was thinking about ;) , but AFAIK Ragabash took care of the problems.

I'd just assumed that the mobile version was already gone. Maybe ask him to check the logs to see if anyone's actually using it besides the search engines? If not, why keep it?

User avatar
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
Posts: 18164
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Contact:

Re: Test posts

Postby Freakzilla » 01 Feb 2011 22:19

I'm really diggin this phone...

AIR CAV, SON!

AIR MOBILE!
Image
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman

User avatar
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard
Posts: 6635
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 11:07
Location: The Mighty Central Valley of California
Contact:

Re: Test posts

Postby Omphalos » 01 Feb 2011 23:08

SandChigger wrote:That wasn't quite what I was thinking about ;) , but AFAIK Ragabash took care of the problems.

I'd just assumed that the mobile version was already gone. Maybe ask him to check the logs to see if anyone's actually using it besides the search engines? If not, why keep it?


Ah. Google. Fixed

User avatar
JustSomeGuy
Posts: 791
Joined: 26 Feb 2011 03:02

Re: Test posts

Postby JustSomeGuy » 27 Aug 2011 09:44

[s]Strikethrough[/s]
I bring nothing to the table.

User avatar
JustSomeGuy
Posts: 791
Joined: 26 Feb 2011 03:02

Re: Test posts

Postby JustSomeGuy » 27 Aug 2011 09:44

It's not working.
I bring nothing to the table.

User avatar
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard
Posts: 6635
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 11:07
Location: The Mighty Central Valley of California
Contact:

Re: Test posts

Postby Omphalos » 27 Aug 2011 20:38

I have not added any code for that.

User avatar
Dravition
Posts: 40
Joined: 07 Sep 2011 11:16

Re: Test posts

Postby Dravition » 09 Sep 2011 21:50

This is my test.
:geek:
JustSomeGuy wrote:It's not working.


But in fact, it is.
Leto smiled. "Duncan, have I not told you that when you think you know something, that is a most perfect barrier against learning?"

User avatar
ragabash
The Benefactor
Posts: 69
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:45
Location: Sacramento, CA

Re: Test posts

Postby ragabash » 21 Apr 2012 12:41

TESTING

HONK HURF

DAMMIT JEAN-CHARLES YOU FOOL
GLaDOS wrote:This was a triumph.
I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS.

User avatar
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard
Posts: 6635
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 11:07
Location: The Mighty Central Valley of California
Contact:

Re: Test posts

Postby Omphalos » 21 Apr 2012 15:14

Test

User avatar
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard
Posts: 6635
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 11:07
Location: The Mighty Central Valley of California
Contact:

Re: Test posts

Postby Omphalos » 21 Apr 2012 15:16

Omphalos wrote:Test


iPad says 1:29pm. Board post says 8:15pm.

User avatar
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard
Posts: 6635
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 11:07
Location: The Mighty Central Valley of California
Contact:

Re: Test posts

Postby Omphalos » 21 Apr 2012 15:18

Omphalos wrote:
Omphalos wrote:Test


iPad says 1:29pm. Board post says 8:15pm.


OK. I fixed my board time to Pacific Standard. It's still an hour fifteen off. Fifteen minutes must just be discrepancies in how we have our clocks set. Hour must be because it or I am not set for daylight savings.

User avatar
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard
Posts: 6635
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 11:07
Location: The Mighty Central Valley of California
Contact:

Re: Test posts

Postby Omphalos » 21 Apr 2012 15:19

Omphalos wrote:
Omphalos wrote:
Omphalos wrote:Test


iPad says 1:29pm. Board post says 8:15pm.


OK. I fixed my board time to Pacific Standard. It's still an hour fifteen off. Fifteen minutes must just be discrepancies in how we have our clocks set. Hour must be because it or I am not set for daylight savings.


OK. Apparently there is a daylight savings time button. Duh on me! Good job bro!

User avatar
drenowski
Posts: 4
Joined: 09 Jun 2012 07:00
Location: Croatia

Re: Test posts

Postby drenowski » 09 Jun 2012 07:57

It is!
Dur and Shaitan walk into a bar...


Return to “˲”