redbugpest wrote: SandChigger wrote:
Never you mind, deary, it's just another ball-less dimwit poser. I'm sure you'd get along famously, since you have so much in common, but it's probably not really one of you hacksuckers, so don't worry your pretty(?) little empty head about it, 'K?
What do I do to provoke this kind of response?
*** Looks around for a moderator... ***
You do a number of things to provoke this kind of response. A short list includes:
1. Refusing to confirm your membership in the Hack's Special Forces, despite empirical evidence to the contrary.
2. Refusing to actually debate anything, preferring instead to waste everyone's time with pathetic non-explanations and repetitions of the "preek arguments" (which have been repeated so often that they are listed, in numerical order, on this site).
3. Running away for weeks at a time, occasionally with an explanation, and then failing to substantiate such explanation (i.e., by producing some form of results) upon your return.
4. Supporting the Hack in his raping of Frank Herbert's legacy.
5. Demanding that every post by a member on this site which includes some allegation or statement of evidence be supported with direct quotes from the original source, even if the original source was a message board post string which you participated in.
6. Being mysteriously ignorant of anything which supports a position contrary to your own while making broad generalizations and overstatements regarding your own position as if such generalizations and overstatements are universally acknowledged facts.
7. Crying "foul" at any statement which is even aggressively made in your direction, regardless of context or obvious intent, thus establishing yourself as a whiny sycophant. Tip: real adults can have a conversation even if someone in the group is being insulting or aggressive - i.e., the parliamentary Rules of Order do not apply to real life.
Is that good, or should I continue.
I realize that you feel psychologically inclined to defend the Hack's honour, being that he has been the gateway for you to finally be part of the Dune "club", as it were, but in doing so you've exposed yourself as an unintelligent nincompoop, desperate to establish yourself as part of something (anything) which has inherent value and meaning to the outside world, with no regard to how or why that connection is made. It is this reality which "provokes such a response" and further supports the general mindset at Jacurutu.com that you and your ilk are more interested in stroking your (now) inflated egos and, basically, standing at the top of the tree house yelling na-na na-na at passersbye than furthering the works of Frank Herbert and the legacy he left behind.
Also, to note, we wouldn't care one iota about said "tree house" and would generally leave you to your dillusional ramblings, except you built the stupid thing out of the floorboards from the "architectural" masterpiece that was inhereted by Bobo and the Hack from Frank Herbert.
If this explanation is too long or if I've used words that are too big, please let me know and I'll have it translated into preek-ese for you.
I had no idea that there were this many Frank Herbert fans left alive, what with the head exploding horror that is the KJA/BH atrocity.