rain_maker wrote:redbugpest wrote:His getting the idea to do it from the OH is NOT a fact (Duh). I never said anything about if he did or did not use it in PoD. Another shining example of ignoring what was actually said in favor of creating controversy.
You should have included the movie name in italics - or am i supposed to know every line of every move ever made?
Like I said, why would he want to? It would be an enormous wast of time. So, of course, because he(an adult) wont pay attention to you, you (an adult) resort to name calling....
Nanner, nanner, nanner! LOL!
1. There isn't any controversy. "X" was not in Paul of Dune, but is in Winds of Dune. The lack of "X" in Paul of Dune was repeatedly noted by various OH'ers prior to Winds of Dune. You tried to insinuate that, basically, this didn't happen and as such the OH'ers pointing it out was irrelevant. You have now admitted that a major aspect of a primary character from Dune was entirely and completely omitted by the Hack in Paul of Dune. THAT is major FAIL (note: pretending to have neither confirmed or denied it after the fact is not relevant, similar to how you refuse to confirm or deny your membership in the very "Special" forces)
2. It's one of the most famous lines from a very recent cult-classic. Not knowing this quote is like not knowing the "cannot take our FREEDOM" quote from Braveheart.
3. I'm betting the Hack can't type. With all the dicta-hicking, he's never had to actually be able to write anything on his own. Additionally, we don't want him to pay attention to us, but rather, we'd prefer to not have to deal with him indirectly through his sycophants.
1. Actually, I said: "Unbelievable. He ties in with an obscure fact from the originals, and you think it is because of the OH.... And you think HE thinks his shite don't stink..." Was a simple statement on your ego, not any kind of commentary on x not being in PoD, but then in WoD. Sheesh.
2. Again - you assume that everyone has seen it. Fail.
3. He's not, and that is what you get for having an open board. You just cannot have the best of both worlds....