Turds of Dune

Image
    Abandon all sanity ye who enter here

Moderators: ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos, Freakzilla

User avatar
Hadi Benotto
Posts: 33
Joined: 04 May 2011 07:25

Re: Turds of Dune

Postby Hadi Benotto » 15 Jul 2011 04:53

The external weight being him?


I was thinking the Burger King, Wendys, McDonalds, Taco Bell, pretty much anything she can get her short stubby T-Rex arms to, but sure him too. I want to describe him as like a remora, but I think he's the primary bread winner so that's not an apt description. How do you describe two turds who circle each other, feed off each other and contribute nothing to society?
No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of.

User avatar
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero
Posts: 14490
Joined: 08 Feb 2008 22:29
Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"
Contact:

Re: Turds of Dune

Postby SandChigger » 15 Jul 2011 05:21

Hadi Benotto wrote:How do you describe two turds who circle each other, feed off each other and contribute nothing to society?

Probably using some astrophysical simile? ;)
I have heard of only one mistake that doesn’t have an explanation for a careful reader...with an open mind. (And, no, I’m not going to tell you what it is!) —KJA

I don't like every writer's style; for instance, I have never been able to get through Ursula LeGuin, China Mieville, or Iain Banks, all of whom are critical darlings. —KJA

I...had written a bunch of Star Wars and X-Files books...that proved not just that I'm a hack, but that I could write in somebody else's universe... —KJA

D Pope
Posts: 1500
Joined: 14 May 2010 14:11
Location: Grubville

Re: Turds of Dune

Postby D Pope » 15 Jul 2011 18:47

Hadi Benotto wrote:I'm surprised she doesn't have her own Navigator style tank filled with water that she has pushed around by the Hack.

:lol: :clap: :clap: :lol:
If only we knew someone who could post a picture of that!
Leto II is gone for good, except for OM. The "pearl" was just that; a miniscule portion of what Leto was, and not a compressed version of the whole. The pearl that the worms have do not make them Leto, or in any way similar to him.
-Omphalos

User avatar
Tleszer
Posts: 2161
Joined: 17 Feb 2008 18:02

Re: Turds of Dune

Postby Tleszer » 15 Jul 2011 21:02

D Pope wrote:
Hadi Benotto wrote:I'm surprised she doesn't have her own Navigator style tank filled with water that she has pushed around by the Hack.

:lol: :clap: :clap: :lol:
If only we knew someone who could post a picture of that!

NoooOOOOOOOOOOOO! Why would you issue that challenge? :tissue2:
DUNE, as interpreted by a blue man with a green tushie

D Pope
Posts: 1500
Joined: 14 May 2010 14:11
Location: Grubville

Re: Turds of Dune

Postby D Pope » 15 Jul 2011 21:25

Tleszer wrote:
D Pope wrote:
Hadi Benotto wrote:I'm surprised she doesn't have her own Navigator style tank filled with water that she has pushed around by the Hack.

:lol: :clap: :clap: :lol:
If only we knew someone who could post a picture of that!

NoooOOOOOOOOOOOO! Why would you issue that challenge? :tissue2:

I thought, well...maybe it would...
Ohhh you're right, I formally retract my challenge. :oops:
Leto II is gone for good, except for OM. The "pearl" was just that; a miniscule portion of what Leto was, and not a compressed version of the whole. The pearl that the worms have do not make them Leto, or in any way similar to him.
-Omphalos

User avatar
chanilover
Posts: 1639
Joined: 18 Feb 2008 08:29

Re: Turds of Dune

Postby chanilover » 27 Jul 2011 10:52

So how many turds have they plopped out in the last year or so? I've lost track.
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
Image
Image

User avatar
lotek
Posts: 5735
Joined: 28 Jul 2009 08:33

Re: Turds of Dune

Postby lotek » 27 Jul 2011 12:00

D Pope wrote:
Tleszer wrote:
D Pope wrote:
Hadi Benotto wrote:I'm surprised she doesn't have her own Navigator style tank filled with water that she has pushed around by the Hack.

:lol: :clap: :clap: :lol:
If only we knew someone who could post a picture of that!

NoooOOOOOOOOOOOO! Why would you issue that challenge? :tissue2:

I thought, well...maybe it would...
Ohhh you're right, I formally retract my challenge. :oops:



too late
Spice is the worm's gonads.

User avatar
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero
Posts: 14490
Joined: 08 Feb 2008 22:29
Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"
Contact:

Re: Turds of Dune

Postby SandChigger » 28 Jul 2011 09:07

chanilover wrote:So how many turds have they plopped out in the last year or so? I've lost track.

You mean with actual covers on them, or e-versions, or just discharges from Kevin's facial anus? (Be specific, man! :P )
I have heard of only one mistake that doesn’t have an explanation for a careful reader...with an open mind. (And, no, I’m not going to tell you what it is!) —KJA

I don't like every writer's style; for instance, I have never been able to get through Ursula LeGuin, China Mieville, or Iain Banks, all of whom are critical darlings. —KJA

I...had written a bunch of Star Wars and X-Files books...that proved not just that I'm a hack, but that I could write in somebody else's universe... —KJA

User avatar
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard
Posts: 6635
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 11:07
Location: The Mighty Central Valley of California
Contact:

Re: Turds of Dune

Postby Omphalos » 28 Jul 2011 12:13

chanilover wrote:So how many turds have they plopped out in the last year or so? I've lost track.


So've we.

User avatar
chanilover
Posts: 1639
Joined: 18 Feb 2008 08:29

Re: Turds of Dune

Postby chanilover » 31 Jul 2011 16:58

So much shite, so few orifices. Maybe his belly is where he stores his future shite, like a camel's hump.
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
Image
Image

ᴶᵛᵀᴬ
Joseph-Vintimille Tariki Askaris
Posts: 309
Joined: 11 Mar 2009 10:54
Location: Dune Jacurutu Ф TΛU
Contact:

Re: Turds of Dune

Postby ᴶᵛᵀᴬ » 13 Aug 2011 16:59

Keith wrote:
Part of [my 'official' fanfic] Paul of Dune details the early years of Paul Atreides and his training under Duncan Idaho and two other Swordmasters, Rivvy Dinari and Whitmore Bludd.

[I, Keith, Master of the Universe,] originally wrote this story as part of Paul of Dune, but during the final edits of the manuscript [I] decided the events were not essential to the main plot, and so [I] edited it from the final published version of the [fanfic].



Wedding-Silk


    Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
    ۞ Shaihuludata gigantica Gratia, Fidei defensor ۞



      User avatar
      Ampoliros
      Posts: 2518
      Joined: 14 Mar 2008 11:22
      Location: I think we took a wrong turn...

      Re: Turds of Dune

      Postby Ampoliros » 14 Aug 2011 02:09

      I'm amazed that I have 2 1-star reviews up for this story and no one from the KJASF has even bothered with them. I'd love to see some sales data on these electronic releases.
      Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus

      User avatar
      DuneFishUK
      Posts: 1988
      Joined: 25 May 2008 14:14
      Location: Cool Britannia
      Contact:

      Re: Turds of Dune

      Postby DuneFishUK » 14 Aug 2011 12:12

      Askaris de Dar wrote:
      Keith wrote:
      Part of [my 'official' fanfic] Paul of Dune details the early years of Paul Atreides and his training under Duncan Idaho and two other Swordmasters, Rivvy Dinari and Whitmore Bludd.

      [I, Keith, Master of the Universe,] originally wrote this story as part of Paul of Dune, but during the final edits of the manuscript [I] decided the events were not essential to the main plot, and so [I] edited it from the final published version of the [fanfic].



      Wedding-Silk

      Keith had nothing to do with this chapter being cut, in fact I bet he fought against it. Clueless so-called "editors" messing with his polished prose.... :evil:


      Return to “˲”