Page 3 of 4

Posted: 01 Apr 2008 18:44
by Omphalos
orald wrote:So where do Americans go? :)


Las Vegas. :roll:

Posted: 01 Apr 2008 19:20
by Spicelon
orald wrote:So where do Americans go? :)


Wherever the Euro aint?

The dollar sucks so bad we're even getting foreign tourists in Lawrence fucking Kansas. WTF?

Posted: 01 Apr 2008 21:58
by SandChigger
Spicelon wrote:we're even getting foreign tourists in Lawrence fucking Kansas. WTF?

Sex trade, huh? Kewl. :D



(Wait...isn't Tyrant somewhere near a fucking place in Kansas, too?)

Posted: 01 Apr 2008 21:59
by Robspierre
SandChigger wrote:
orald wrote:You're evil. :lol:

Yeah. Supposedly I'm going to Hell. :lol:



The party will be more fun in hell 8)

Rob

Posted: 01 Apr 2008 22:01
by SandChigger
Robspierre wrote:The party will be more fun in hell 8)

Meet you by the lava pools, Dude! We can keep throwing Kevin back in every time he crawls out! :D

Posted: 02 Apr 2008 00:52
by Tyrant
SandChigger wrote:
Spicelon wrote:we're even getting foreign tourists in Lawrence fucking Kansas. WTF?

Sex trade, huh? Kewl. :D



(Wait...isn't Tyrant somewhere near a fucking place in Kansas, too?)


i live in kansas city, missouri ...and consdering kc, mo is the REAL kansas city ... us missourians distance ourselves from that shithole of a state called kansas (no offence) .... at least the cool ones

Posted: 02 Apr 2008 04:28
by SandChigger
Thankee for the clarification! :D

(No offense meant by the mix-up!)

Posted: 02 Apr 2008 07:43
by Fantômas
SandChigger wrote:
orald wrote:You're evil. :lol:

Yeah. Supposedly I'm going to Hell. :lol:


No, you are not going to hell! You will cease to exist & be deprived, after your name isn't found in The Book of Life, of the excellent privelege to adore The Most High for eternity. :cry:

Posted: 02 Apr 2008 08:29
by Freakzilla
Christians should be fed to lions.

Posted: 02 Apr 2008 08:35
by Fantômas
Freakzilla wrote:Christians should be fed to lions.


But they were, Bon ami.

The Most High willing, He will give me courage & strengh to eat those lions for breakfast. After all, breakfast is the Most important meal of the day. :wink:

Posted: 02 Apr 2008 09:17
by Freakzilla
fantomas wrote:
Freakzilla wrote:Christians should be fed to lions.


But they were, Bon ami.


I know, it shouldn't have been stopped. I pity your Jewish cult.

The Most High willing, He will give me courage & strengh to eat those lions for breakfast. After all, breakfast is the Most important meal of the day. :wink:


Don't choke on a fur ball! :wink:

Posted: 02 Apr 2008 09:50
by Fantômas
[quote="Freakzilla"]
[EDIT: I fixed your quote - FZ]

8)

Posted: 02 Apr 2008 11:03
by Spicelon
Tyrant wrote:
SandChigger wrote:
Spicelon wrote:we're even getting foreign tourists in Lawrence fucking Kansas. WTF?

Sex trade, huh? Kewl. :D



(Wait...isn't Tyrant somewhere near a fucking place in Kansas, too?)


i live in kansas city, missouri ...and consdering kc, mo is the REAL kansas city ... us missourians distance ourselves from that shithole of a state called kansas (no offence) .... at least the cool ones


As a Missouri native son living in Lawrence, it's tough to hold mt tongue around the locals. I haven't had to burn the town down lately. ;)

The Free State beer is ecellent, however - much better than Boulevard (on average).

Posted: 02 Apr 2008 11:25
by Fantômas
Freakzilla wrote:
fantomas wrote:
Freakzilla wrote:Christians should be fed to lions.


But they were, Bon ami.


I know, it shouldn't have been stopped. I pity your Jewish cult.

The Most High willing, He will give me courage & strengh to eat those lions for breakfast. After all, breakfast is the Most important meal of the day. :wink:


Don't choke on a fur ball! :wink:

:D :D :D
Yes you are smart, for I consider my self some kind of a Jew. :o

FZ: I messed up your fix. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Posted: 02 Apr 2008 13:05
by orald
Freakzilla wrote:Christians should be fed to lions.

But wouldn't it give them indigestion? :P

I know, I know, an oldie but a goodie.

Posted: 02 Apr 2008 13:19
by Fantômas
orald wrote:
Freakzilla wrote:Christians should be fed to lions.

But wouldn't it give them indigestion? :P

I know, I know, an oldie but a goodie.



:D :D :D

Posted: 02 Apr 2008 13:49
by Freakzilla
orald wrote:
Freakzilla wrote:Christians should be fed to lions.

But wouldn't it give them indigestion? :P

I know, I know, an oldie but a goodie.


Damn the lions man! They're just a means to an end.

Posted: 02 Apr 2008 13:57
by Fantômas
Freakzilla wrote:
orald wrote:
Freakzilla wrote:Christians should be fed to lions.

But wouldn't it give them indigestion? :P

I know, I know, an oldie but a goodie.


Damn the lions man! They're just a means to an end.


Cruelty to animals! Cruelty to Animals!

Posted: 02 Apr 2008 14:33
by Freakzilla
fantomas wrote:
Freakzilla wrote:
orald wrote:
Freakzilla wrote:Christians should be fed to lions.

But wouldn't it give them indigestion? :P

I know, I know, an oldie but a goodie.


Damn the lions man! They're just a means to an end.


Cruelty to animals! Cruelty to Animals!


We'll just shave the condemned first, how's that?

Posted: 07 Apr 2008 08:14
by Fantômas
Freakzilla wrote:
fantomas wrote:
Freakzilla wrote:
orald wrote:
Freakzilla wrote:Christians should be fed to lions.

But wouldn't it give them indigestion? :P

I know, I know, an oldie but a goodie.


Damn the lions man! They're just a means to an end.


Cruelty to animals! Cruelty to Animals!


We'll just shave the condemned first, how's that?

:?

Re: A froggy in the place

Posted: 13 Apr 2009 14:04
by Leto
An update to introduce the news website adress of our forum (upgraded soon...) : www.rakis.be

Some of you didn't see me everywhere on the forum. Be sure I'm reading even if I do not write :geek:

Re: A froggy in the place

Posted: 26 Apr 2009 12:39
by ᴶᵛᵀᴬ
Vilain lurker ! :mrgreen:

Re: A froggy in the place

Posted: 02 Jul 2009 14:20
by Leto
Je peux pas être partout à la fois (DAR, CR, Jacurutu & TAU)
Being a :Adolf: there is enough, don't you think so?

Re: A froggy in the place

Posted: 02 Jul 2009 14:35
by ᴶᵛᵀᴬ
:D

Re: A froggy in the place

Posted: 02 Jul 2009 14:58
by Freakzilla
RULES

5. English only. Non-English posts will be deleted. (Exceptions: Galach and Chakobsa)

I don't mind so much if you translate.