• Register
  • Login
  •          

    Random Crap

    Image
      Non-dune discussion

    Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

    Re: Random Crap

    Postby Freakzilla » 07 Sep 2014 19:19

    Move along, nothing to see here. :law-police:
    Image
    Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
    ~Pink Snowman
    User avatar
    Freakzilla
    Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
     
    Posts: 18055
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
    Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA

    Re: Random Crap

    Postby Serkanner » 09 Sep 2014 12:52

    http://www.flabber.nl/linkdump/video/co ... ppen-19813

    Is this who I think it is at the 30 sec mark of the video?
    "... the mystery of life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience."

    “There is no escape—we pay for the violence of our ancestors.”

    Sandrider: "Keith went to Bobo's for a weekend of drinking, watched some DVDs,
    and wrote a Dune Novel."
    User avatar
    Serkanner
     
    Posts: 2801
    Joined: 17 Feb 2008 18:44
    Location: Den Haag - The Netherlands

    Re: Random Crap

    Postby SadisticCynic » 09 Sep 2014 14:13

    There are some pretty graphic scenes in there, by the way. In case anyone is disturbed by that sort of thing.

    What is the video about? I didn't translate the page. Just violence generally or making a specific point?
    Ah English, the language where pretty much any word can have any meaning! - A Thing of Eternity
    User avatar
    SadisticCynic
     
    Posts: 1999
    Joined: 07 Apr 2009 09:28
    Location: In Time or in Space?

    Re: Random Crap

    Postby Serkanner » 09 Sep 2014 14:59

    SadisticCynic wrote:There are some pretty graphic scenes in there, by the way. In case anyone is disturbed by that sort of thing.

    What is the video about? I didn't translate the page. Just violence generally or making a specific point?


    No specific point but to show how insanely some people behave in rather common day to day situations.
    "... the mystery of life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience."

    “There is no escape—we pay for the violence of our ancestors.”

    Sandrider: "Keith went to Bobo's for a weekend of drinking, watched some DVDs,
    and wrote a Dune Novel."
    User avatar
    Serkanner
     
    Posts: 2801
    Joined: 17 Feb 2008 18:44
    Location: Den Haag - The Netherlands

    Re: Random Crap

    Postby SadisticCynic » 11 Sep 2014 07:00

    Serkanner wrote:
    SadisticCynic wrote:There are some pretty graphic scenes in there, by the way. In case anyone is disturbed by that sort of thing.

    What is the video about? I didn't translate the page. Just violence generally or making a specific point?


    No specific point but to show how insanely some people behave in rather common day to day situations.


    It's quite scary actually. Fortunately I haven't really come across that kind of thing in my life thus far.
    Ah English, the language where pretty much any word can have any meaning! - A Thing of Eternity
    User avatar
    SadisticCynic
     
    Posts: 1999
    Joined: 07 Apr 2009 09:28
    Location: In Time or in Space?

    Re: Random Crap

    Postby Freakzilla » 11 Sep 2014 08:47

    I saw one of the segments from that video on the news, the one where the woman dumps the guy out of the scooter and backs over it in the van. She was drunk and he was trying to stop her from driving.
    Image
    Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
    ~Pink Snowman
    User avatar
    Freakzilla
    Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
     
    Posts: 18055
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
    Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA

    Re: Random Crap

    Postby inhuien » 21 Sep 2014 07:07

    Now you too can pretend to be a worm.

    PLAY IT!

    http://www.nitrome.com/games/wormfood/#.UmDq-JT0YqQ
    Image
    User avatar
    inhuien
     
    Posts: 3629
    Joined: 09 Feb 2008 05:03
    Location: right here as in not (all) there

    Re: Random Crap

    Postby Ampoliros » 27 Sep 2014 17:04

    Image

    I'm a moderator on the Star Citizen site (under the name Applecrow) One guild made a series of sig's called GUNE. (Goons, if you've heard of them) One of the org leaders made me a sig in the same style based off chat roll discussions of Dune.
    Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
    User avatar
    Ampoliros
     
    Posts: 2516
    Joined: 14 Mar 2008 11:22
    Location: I think we took a wrong turn...

    Re: Random Crap

    Postby Serkanner » 27 Sep 2014 17:24

    Ampoliros wrote:Image

    I'm a moderator on the Star Citizen site (under the name Applecrow) One guild made a series of sig's called GUNE. (Goons, if you've heard of them) One of the org leaders made me a sig in the same style based off chat roll discussions of Dune.


    Goons .. from Something Awful?
    "... the mystery of life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience."

    “There is no escape—we pay for the violence of our ancestors.”

    Sandrider: "Keith went to Bobo's for a weekend of drinking, watched some DVDs,
    and wrote a Dune Novel."
    User avatar
    Serkanner
     
    Posts: 2801
    Joined: 17 Feb 2008 18:44
    Location: Den Haag - The Netherlands

    Re: Random Crap

    Postby Ampoliros » 28 Sep 2014 01:33

    the same.

    these are the...more civilized goons than from eve...

    the kind who are more than likely sliding a knife into your back, but are still fun to hang out with.
    Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
    User avatar
    Ampoliros
     
    Posts: 2516
    Joined: 14 Mar 2008 11:22
    Location: I think we took a wrong turn...

    Re: Random Crap

    Postby Serkanner » 28 Sep 2014 06:01

    Ampoliros wrote:the same.

    these are the...more civilized goons than from eve...

    the kind who are more than likely sliding a knife into your back, but are still fun to hang out with.


    I am all to familiar with the Eve Goons :D ... I have a healthy respect for their organizational skills and in-game power base.

    How long do you think the EvE Goons can stay away from SC if the game turns out to be a success?
    "... the mystery of life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience."

    “There is no escape—we pay for the violence of our ancestors.”

    Sandrider: "Keith went to Bobo's for a weekend of drinking, watched some DVDs,
    and wrote a Dune Novel."
    User avatar
    Serkanner
     
    Posts: 2801
    Joined: 17 Feb 2008 18:44
    Location: Den Haag - The Netherlands

    Re: Random Crap

    Postby Serkanner » 03 Oct 2014 18:25

    "... the mystery of life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience."

    “There is no escape—we pay for the violence of our ancestors.”

    Sandrider: "Keith went to Bobo's for a weekend of drinking, watched some DVDs,
    and wrote a Dune Novel."
    User avatar
    Serkanner
     
    Posts: 2801
    Joined: 17 Feb 2008 18:44
    Location: Den Haag - The Netherlands

    Re: Random Crap

    Postby Freakzilla » 04 Oct 2014 13:41

    I'd watch that.
    Image
    Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
    ~Pink Snowman
    User avatar
    Freakzilla
    Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
     
    Posts: 18055
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
    Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA

    Re: Random Crap

    Postby inhuien » 17 Oct 2014 06:02

    Image
    User avatar
    inhuien
     
    Posts: 3629
    Joined: 09 Feb 2008 05:03
    Location: right here as in not (all) there

    Re: Random Crap

    Postby JustSomeGuy » 19 Oct 2014 19:32

    Dune is real. Dune as real. I like to think about Dune as something that is (almost) real, and something that is to be discussed as real.
    I bring nothing to the table.
    User avatar
    JustSomeGuy
     
    Posts: 791
    Joined: 26 Feb 2011 03:02

    Re: Random Crap

    Postby Ampoliros » 19 Oct 2014 23:33

    Serkanner wrote:
    Ampoliros wrote:the same.

    these are the...more civilized goons than from eve...

    the kind who are more than likely sliding a knife into your back, but are still fun to hang out with.


    I am all to familiar with the Eve Goons :D ... I have a healthy respect for their organizational skills and in-game power base.

    How long do you think the EvE Goons can stay away from SC if the game turns out to be a success?


    Gameplay is rather different from EvE. but its online MP, so some of them are already there, and heavily invested.
    Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
    User avatar
    Ampoliros
     
    Posts: 2516
    Joined: 14 Mar 2008 11:22
    Location: I think we took a wrong turn...

    Re: Random Crap

    Postby lotek » 20 Oct 2014 15:35

    It's when I read stuff like this I feel so at home.
    Spice is the worm's gonads.
    User avatar
    lotek
     
    Posts: 5734
    Joined: 28 Jul 2009 08:33

    Re: Random Crap

    Postby JustSomeGuy » 21 Oct 2014 00:35

    Hey, guys. I was going through the "Bad Examples" thread yesterday. Man, there's some funny stuff in there. You know, that guy NotOnasander caught my eye- in this thread:
    Petition to Troll
    His first two posts in that thread made me wonder if he really knew what he was talking about.. I felt like sending him a private message asking him to share that information he alluded to, but his name doesn't link to anything. Has he been permabanned? Was he onto something, or was he just trolling? I was just curious, really.
    I bring nothing to the table.
    User avatar
    JustSomeGuy
     
    Posts: 791
    Joined: 26 Feb 2011 03:02

    Re: Random Crap

    Postby Freakzilla » 21 Oct 2014 06:48

    JustSomeGuy wrote:Hey, guys. I was going through the "Bad Examples" thread yesterday. Man, there's some funny stuff in there. You know, that guy NotOnasander caught my eye- in this thread:
    Petition to Troll
    His first two posts in that thread made me wonder if he really knew what he was talking about.. I felt like sending him a private message asking him to share that information he alluded to, but his name doesn't link to anything. Has he been permabanned? Was he onto something, or was he just trolling? I was just curious, really.


    He was a troll and has been banned.
    Image
    Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
    ~Pink Snowman
    User avatar
    Freakzilla
    Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
     
    Posts: 18055
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
    Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA

    Re: Random Crap

    Postby JustSomeGuy » 26 Oct 2014 22:54

    Freakzilla wrote:He was a troll and has been banned.


    Ahh, alright.. poor bastard.. Still, good stuff here. Later.
    I bring nothing to the table.
    User avatar
    JustSomeGuy
     
    Posts: 791
    Joined: 26 Feb 2011 03:02

    Re: Random Crap

    Postby D Pope » 11 Dec 2014 13:26

    Leto II is gone for good, except for OM. The "pearl" was just that; a miniscule portion of what Leto was, and not a compressed version of the whole. The pearl that the worms have do not make them Leto, or in any way similar to him.
    -Omphalos
    D Pope
     
    Posts: 1500
    Joined: 14 May 2010 14:11
    Location: Grubville

    Re: Random Crap

    Postby Lawliet » 11 Dec 2014 22:49

    Also...i can kill you with my brain. - River Tam

    Image
    Image
    Image
    Image
    User avatar
    Lawliet
     
    Posts: 307
    Joined: 25 Dec 2010 00:27
    Location: The dark side of the moon

    Re: Random Crap

    Postby Robspierre » 22 Dec 2014 21:20

    I have no words....

    Image

    Rob
    User avatar
    Robspierre
     
    Posts: 2160
    Joined: 19 Feb 2008 10:49
    Location: Cascadia

    Re: Random Crap

    Postby Serkanner » 26 Dec 2014 15:30

    NSFW!!!!

    Satisfaction ... but than different.

    http://vimeo.com/113752677

    Source: http://vonliebensteinproductions.com/
    "... the mystery of life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience."

    “There is no escape—we pay for the violence of our ancestors.”

    Sandrider: "Keith went to Bobo's for a weekend of drinking, watched some DVDs,
    and wrote a Dune Novel."
    User avatar
    Serkanner
     
    Posts: 2801
    Joined: 17 Feb 2008 18:44
    Location: Den Haag - The Netherlands

    Re: Random Crap

    Postby D Pope » 31 Dec 2014 10:24

    Leto II is gone for good, except for OM. The "pearl" was just that; a miniscule portion of what Leto was, and not a compressed version of the whole. The pearl that the worms have do not make them Leto, or in any way similar to him.
    -Omphalos
    D Pope
     
    Posts: 1500
    Joined: 14 May 2010 14:11
    Location: Grubville

    PreviousNext

    Return to ˲

    Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot] and 8 guests