HAPPY VD, Y'ALL!

Image
    Non-dune discussion

Moderators: ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos, Freakzilla

User avatar
Jabecca
Posts: 54
Joined: 13 Nov 2009 10:01
Location: Fridge
Contact:

Re: HAPPY VD, Y'ALL!

Postby Jabecca » 14 Feb 2013 09:37

SandRider wrote:yeah, Yeah .... Valentines' ....incredibly... story...
recent...suck... off... Member ...69 ...;.

to which I can only respond: .... fuck ... AND Fuck ...

doan like it ?
... Vinnie UpFront ..

:romance-heartsthree:
"Supersize Me!" -McDune
http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/

User avatar
Ampoliros
Posts: 2518
Joined: 14 Mar 2008 11:22
Location: I think we took a wrong turn...

Re: HAPPY VD, Y'ALL!

Postby Ampoliros » 14 Feb 2013 14:07

Here's some VD for all us singles out here.

8)
Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus

User avatar
SandRider
Watermaster
Posts: 6163
Joined: 05 Oct 2008 16:14
Location: In the back of your mind. Always.
Contact:

Re: HAPPY VD, Y'ALL!

Postby SandRider » 14 Feb 2013 18:17

my god.
I have no memory of posting any of that, at all ....
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008

User avatar
Jabecca
Posts: 54
Joined: 13 Nov 2009 10:01
Location: Fridge
Contact:

Re: HAPPY VD, Y'ALL!

Postby Jabecca » 14 Feb 2013 19:35

SandRider wrote:my god.
I have no memory of any of that, at all ....


the booze and the sex sugar
don't fret I recorded everything 4 youtube

my tail is still tingling
"Supersize Me!" -McDune
http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/

User avatar
Eyes High
Patience Personified
Posts: 2321
Joined: 22 Jul 2008 15:32
Location: between the worlds of men and make believe

Re: HAPPY VD, Y'ALL!

Postby Eyes High » 14 Feb 2013 21:20

gross :puke:
What fear is there in the night?
Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.

User avatar
BH
Posts: 31
Joined: 04 Jun 2008 10:58

Re: HAPPY VD, Y'ALL!

Postby BH » 14 Feb 2013 21:52

Jabecca wrote:
SandRider wrote:my god.
I have no memory of any of that, at all ....


the booze and the sex sugar
don't fret I recorded everything 4 youtube

my tail is still tingling


Stop catting around! You cheap whore.
The Mutati are NOT facedancers! They are TOTALLY different! Can'you'not see that?

User avatar
Jabecca
Posts: 54
Joined: 13 Nov 2009 10:01
Location: Fridge
Contact:

Re: HAPPY VD, Y'ALL!

Postby Jabecca » 15 Feb 2013 02:17

BH wrote:
Jabecca wrote:
SandRider wrote:my god.
I have no memory of any of that, at all ....


the booze and the sex sugar
don't fret I recorded everything 4 youtube

my tail is still tingling


Stop catting around! You cheap whore.


who let you out?
back into the basement Whipping Boy!
"Supersize Me!" -McDune
http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/

User avatar
BH
Posts: 31
Joined: 04 Jun 2008 10:58

Re: HAPPY VD, Y'ALL!

Postby BH » 15 Feb 2013 14:03

Jabecca wrote:
BH wrote:
Jabecca wrote:
SandRider wrote:my god.
I have no memory of any of that, at all ....


the booze and the sex sugar
don't fret I recorded everything 4 youtube

my tail is still tingling


Stop catting around! You cheap whore.


who let you out?
back into the basement Whipping Boy!


I'am not a gimp! I'am a man! You will treat me as such, woman!!!

You'had better behave, or I am going to fire Kevin!!! I'can still do that, do'you'not know?!?!?!?!?
The Mutati are NOT facedancers! They are TOTALLY different! Can'you'not see that?

User avatar
Serkanner
Posts: 2831
Joined: 17 Feb 2008 18:44
Location: Den Haag - The Netherlands

Re: HAPPY VD, Y'ALL!

Postby Serkanner » 15 Feb 2013 18:33

Is there anybody who can bring me back into reality .... if there is a reality.
"... the mystery of life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience."

“There is no escape—we pay for the violence of our ancestors.”

Sandrider: "Keith went to Bobo's for a weekend of drinking, watched some DVDs,
and wrote a Dune Novel."

User avatar
Jabecca
Posts: 54
Joined: 13 Nov 2009 10:01
Location: Fridge
Contact:

Re: HAPPY VD, Y'ALL!

Postby Jabecca » 15 Feb 2013 19:06

BH wrote:
I'am not a gimp! I'am a man! You will treat me as such, woman!!!

You'had better behave, or I am going to fire Kevin!!! I'can still do that, do'you'not know?!?!?!?!?


A man!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
no twinkies tonight druggie
now back into your hole before Kevin spanks your ass again.
"Supersize Me!" -McDune
http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/

User avatar
Eyes High
Patience Personified
Posts: 2321
Joined: 22 Jul 2008 15:32
Location: between the worlds of men and make believe

Re: HAPPY VD, Y'ALL!

Postby Eyes High » 16 Feb 2013 01:36

Serkanner wrote:Is there anybody who can bring me back into reality .... if there is a reality.

Forgive me for ever reviving this thread
What fear is there in the night?
Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.

User avatar
Mr. Teg
Moderator
Posts: 699
Joined: 11 Feb 2008 10:14
Location: Chair
Contact:

Re: HAPPY VD, Y'ALL!

Postby Mr. Teg » 16 Feb 2013 06:17

Eyes High wrote:
Serkanner wrote:Is there anybody who can bring me back into reality .... if there is a reality.

Forgive me for ever reviving this thread


Happy Valentine's Day from Japan Eyes!
Image
CHOAM
Combine Herbert Ober Anderson Mercantile, Narf!
Brian, Kevin & Byron Image The HLP

User avatar
Jabecca
Posts: 54
Joined: 13 Nov 2009 10:01
Location: Fridge
Contact:

Re: HAPPY VD, Y'ALL!

Postby Jabecca » 18 Feb 2013 01:23

Mr. Teg wrote:
Eyes High wrote:
Serkanner wrote:Is there anybody who can bring me back into reality .... if there is a reality.

Forgive me for ever reviving this thread


Happy Valentine's Day from Japan Eyes!
Image



mmmm, Japanese marshmellows
"Supersize Me!" -McDune
http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/

User avatar
Eyes High
Patience Personified
Posts: 2321
Joined: 22 Jul 2008 15:32
Location: between the worlds of men and make believe

Re: HAPPY VD, Y'ALL!

Postby Eyes High » 18 Feb 2013 10:52

Mr. Teg wrote:
Eyes High wrote:
Serkanner wrote:Is there anybody who can bring me back into reality .... if there is a reality.

Forgive me for ever reviving this thread


Happy Valentine's Day from Japan Eyes!
Image

:romance-kisscheek:
What fear is there in the night?
Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.

User avatar
Jabecca
Posts: 54
Joined: 13 Nov 2009 10:01
Location: Fridge
Contact:

Re: HAPPY VD, Y'ALL!

Postby Jabecca » 20 Feb 2013 03:42

:puke:
"Supersize Me!" -McDune
http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/


Return to “˲”