• Register
  • Login
  •          

    catchy jingle

    Image
      Non-dune discussion

    Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

    catchy jingle

    Postby Nebiros » 27 Jul 2009 12:24

    I got the song from this commercial stuck in my head. It's such a catchy tune.

    I cannot find the song anywhere else. I'm not interested in the camera but I will say the ad is well put together.

    I know there is a no advertisement rule here. But I just wish to share this commercial with you because I liked the music. If this is a breach of the rules, I sincerely apologize and it will not happen again.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PmTwNWkkeU
    Nebiros
     
    Posts: 315
    Joined: 23 Apr 2008 01:55
    Location: Cedon

    Re: catchy jingle

    Postby Freakzilla » 27 Jul 2009 12:50

    Sharing a commercial you like is not a problem.
    Image
    Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
    ~Pink Snowman
    User avatar
    Freakzilla
    Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
     
    Posts: 18055
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
    Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA

    Re: catchy jingle

    Postby Nekhrun » 27 Jul 2009 17:25

    Well even my Shazam App couldn't recognize it so I'm guessing it's just some stupid piece of shit for the commercial considering that it names lame songs for me in elevators and coffee shops.
    "If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

    Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

    "Three of my videos have over 100 views."
    "Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
    User avatar
    Nekhrun
    Icelandic Wiener
     
    Posts: 3287
    Joined: 10 Feb 2008 16:27

    Postby Nebiros » 28 Jul 2009 01:38

    You did not like the jingle Nekhrun? That's unfortunate. I thought it a very happy and catchy tune.
    Nebiros
     
    Posts: 315
    Joined: 23 Apr 2008 01:55
    Location: Cedon

    Re:

    Postby Nekhrun » 28 Jul 2009 09:01

    Nebiros wrote:You did not like the jingle Nekhrun? That's unfortunate. I thought it a very happy and catchy tune.

    Too happy and uplifting for me...reminds me of my ex-wife who left me for our pastor. :tissue2:
    "If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

    Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

    "Three of my videos have over 100 views."
    "Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
    User avatar
    Nekhrun
    Icelandic Wiener
     
    Posts: 3287
    Joined: 10 Feb 2008 16:27

    Re: Re:

    Postby Freakzilla » 28 Jul 2009 09:13

    Nekhrun wrote:
    Nebiros wrote:You did not like the jingle Nekhrun? That's unfortunate. I thought it a very happy and catchy tune.

    Too happy and uplifting for me...reminds me of my ex-wife who left me for our pastor. :tissue2:


    Are you serious? As if we need more reason to hate religious leaders... :x
    Image
    Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
    ~Pink Snowman
    User avatar
    Freakzilla
    Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
     
    Posts: 18055
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
    Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA

    Re: Re:

    Postby Nekhrun » 28 Jul 2009 09:17

    Freakzilla wrote:
    Nekhrun wrote:
    Nebiros wrote:You did not like the jingle Nekhrun? That's unfortunate. I thought it a very happy and catchy tune.

    Too happy and uplifting for me...reminds me of my ex-wife who left me for our pastor. :tissue2:


    Are you serious? As if we need more reason to hate religious leaders... :x

    Yes? :wink:
    C'mon, what woman would leave me?
    "If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

    Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

    "Three of my videos have over 100 views."
    "Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
    User avatar
    Nekhrun
    Icelandic Wiener
     
    Posts: 3287
    Joined: 10 Feb 2008 16:27

    Re: Re:

    Postby Freakzilla » 28 Jul 2009 09:23

    Nekhrun wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:
    Nekhrun wrote:
    Nebiros wrote:You did not like the jingle Nekhrun? That's unfortunate. I thought it a very happy and catchy tune.

    Too happy and uplifting for me...reminds me of my ex-wife who left me for our pastor. :tissue2:


    Are you serious? As if we need more reason to hate religious leaders... :x

    Yes? :wink:
    C'mon, what woman would leave me?


    That's what I was thinking!
    Image
    Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
    ~Pink Snowman
    User avatar
    Freakzilla
    Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
     
    Posts: 18055
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
    Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA

    Re: catchy jingle

    Postby Nebiros » 19 Jun 2012 21:56

    Here is another song made for a commercial that I really liked:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cum4EPuSfUM

    Seems innocent enough, not for a product. Just to visit Ukraine.
    Nebiros
     
    Posts: 315
    Joined: 23 Apr 2008 01:55
    Location: Cedon

    Re: catchy jingle

    Postby lotek » 20 Jun 2012 05:05

    cheesy.
    sounds like bryan adams.

    Doesn't make me feel like going to Ukraine

    This does.

    Spice is the worm's gonads.
    User avatar
    lotek
     
    Posts: 5734
    Joined: 28 Jul 2009 08:33


    Return to ˲

    Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests