any brits?

Image
    Non-dune discussion

Moderators: ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos, Freakzilla

User avatar
nampigai
Posts: 350
Joined: 21 Oct 2009 12:18
Location: Chapterhouse

any brits?

Postby nampigai » 12 Mar 2010 08:14

Do not be quick to reveal judgment. Hidden judgment is often more potent. It can guide reaction whose effects are felt only when too late to divert them.
- Bene Gesserit Advice to Postulants

User avatar
Eyes High
Patience Personified
Posts: 2321
Joined: 22 Jul 2008 15:32
Location: between the worlds of men and make believe

Re: any brits?

Postby Eyes High » 12 Mar 2010 13:11

"Jacurutu; your source for news"

This is the first I've heard of this discovery.
What fear is there in the night?
Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.

User avatar
nampigai
Posts: 350
Joined: 21 Oct 2009 12:18
Location: Chapterhouse

Re: any brits?

Postby nampigai » 15 Mar 2010 06:13

Eyes High wrote:"Jacurutu; your source for news"

This is the first I've heard of this discovery.


because the brits are trying to cover it up.
Do not be quick to reveal judgment. Hidden judgment is often more potent. It can guide reaction whose effects are felt only when too late to divert them.
- Bene Gesserit Advice to Postulants

Xenu

Re: any brits?

Postby Xenu » 15 Mar 2010 06:41

nampigai wrote:
Eyes High wrote:"Jacurutu; your source for news"

This is the first I've heard of this discovery.


because the brits are trying to cover it up.

The brits are intelligent enough to cover up things? Shit, here I was thinking they were mostly farmers with bad dental health!

User avatar
lotek
Posts: 5735
Joined: 28 Jul 2009 08:33

Re: any brits?

Postby lotek » 15 Mar 2010 07:17

Xenu wrote:
nampigai wrote:
Eyes High wrote:"Jacurutu; your source for news"

This is the first I've heard of this discovery.


because the brits are trying to cover it up.

The brits are intelligent enough to cover up things? Shit, here I was thinking they were mostly farmers with bad dental health!


cheeky!
Image


And can someone more history prone enlighten me as to what this discovery means?
Spice is the worm's gonads.

Xenu

Re: any brits?

Postby Xenu » 15 Mar 2010 08:02

It means the brits are going to invade Denmark to teach those savage Vikings a lesson!

An eye for an eye and all that.

Sorry, I know it wasn't the answer you were looking for but I couldn't help myself.

User avatar
lotek
Posts: 5735
Joined: 28 Jul 2009 08:33

Re: any brits?

Postby lotek » 15 Mar 2010 08:21

history is srs biz
:)
Spice is the worm's gonads.

Xenu

Re: any brits?

Postby Xenu » 15 Mar 2010 08:45

lotek wrote:history is srs biz
:)

I'm glad we have an understanding :wink:

User avatar
nampigai
Posts: 350
Joined: 21 Oct 2009 12:18
Location: Chapterhouse

Re: any brits?

Postby nampigai » 15 Mar 2010 08:54

The brits are comming?

I’ll go sharpen my axe then!

And Xenu…it was the brits that was behind the massgrave.

We will never forgive and we will never forget! When we’re through with them bad teethes will be the least of their problems
Do not be quick to reveal judgment. Hidden judgment is often more potent. It can guide reaction whose effects are felt only when too late to divert them.
- Bene Gesserit Advice to Postulants

User avatar
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero
Posts: 14490
Joined: 08 Feb 2008 22:29
Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"
Contact:

Re: any brits?

Postby SandChigger » 15 Mar 2010 11:08

A THOUSAND years ago, right?

Get over it already. :lol:

Or would you rather end up like those morons in the Middle East?

Personally, I'm rooting for the Palestinians & Israelis to give the Atreides & Harkonnens a run for the money. ;)

User avatar
nampigai
Posts: 350
Joined: 21 Oct 2009 12:18
Location: Chapterhouse

Re: any brits?

Postby nampigai » 15 Mar 2010 11:20

SandChigger wrote:A THOUSAND years ago, right?

Get over it already. :lol:

Or would you rather end up like those morons in the Middle East?

Personally, I'm rooting for the Palestinians & Israelis to give the Atreides & Harkonnens a run for the money. ;)


^^ - well we have to kill the time with something right?
Do not be quick to reveal judgment. Hidden judgment is often more potent. It can guide reaction whose effects are felt only when too late to divert them.
- Bene Gesserit Advice to Postulants

User avatar
SandRider
Watermaster
Posts: 6163
Joined: 05 Oct 2008 16:14
Location: In the back of your mind. Always.
Contact:

Re: any brits?

Postby SandRider » 15 Mar 2010 11:47

dey tooked our jeeebsss !!
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008

User avatar
lotek
Posts: 5735
Joined: 28 Jul 2009 08:33

Re: any brits?

Postby lotek » 15 Mar 2010 13:01

Spice is the worm's gonads.

Xenu

Re: any brits?

Postby Xenu » 15 Mar 2010 13:08

nampigai wrote:And Xenu…it was the brits that was behind the massgrave.

Ey, don't point out my lack of reading comprehension! :lol:


Return to “˲”