Is Youknowwho a Youknowwhat?

Image
    Non-dune discussion

Moderators: ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos, Freakzilla

User avatar
lotek
Posts: 5735
Joined: 28 Jul 2009 08:33

Is Youknowwho a Youknowwhat?

Postby lotek » 18 May 2010 09:09

your guess is as good as my less than zero policy
Spice is the worm's gonads.

User avatar
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener
Posts: 3288
Joined: 10 Feb 2008 16:27

Re: Is Youknowwho a Youknowwhat?

Postby Nekhrun » 18 May 2010 11:07

lotek wrote:your guess is as good as my less than zero policy

I think he's a prick. We've talked about him (her?) at the clubhouse.

We're talking about You Know Who right?

If you're just talking about Youknowwho though, it's the same answer.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros

User avatar
merkin muffley
Posts: 1584
Joined: 23 Apr 2010 15:18
Location: War Room

Re: Is Youknowwho a Youknowwhat?

Postby merkin muffley » 18 May 2010 12:44

"I have never not been against having a zero anti-intolerance policy toward nothing that doesn't exist." (from Onasander's Sweet-Ass Book about Civil Rights: Your A Hater
"I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."

User avatar
Tleszer
Posts: 2161
Joined: 17 Feb 2008 18:02

Re: Is Youknowwho a Youknowwhat?

Postby Tleszer » 18 May 2010 12:48

I'm a WhoWhatNow?
DUNE, as interpreted by a blue man with a green tushie

User avatar
lotek
Posts: 5735
Joined: 28 Jul 2009 08:33

Re: Is Youknowwho a Youknowwhat?

Postby lotek » 19 May 2010 07:50

Nekhrun wrote:
lotek wrote:your guess is as good as my less than zero policy

I think he's a prick. We've talked about him (her?) at the clubhouse.

We're talking about You Know Who right?

If you're just talking about Youknowwho though, it's the same answer.


Well I was talking of Youknowwho potentially being a Youknowwhat, YouKnowWho is definitely a YouKnowWhat ;)

Tleszer wrote:I'm a WhoWhatNow?


WhatWhereHow?
Spice is the worm's gonads.

User avatar
Eyes High
Patience Personified
Posts: 2321
Joined: 22 Jul 2008 15:32
Location: between the worlds of men and make believe

Re: Is Youknowwho a Youknowwhat?

Postby Eyes High » 19 May 2010 22:10

lotek wrote:
Nekhrun wrote:
lotek wrote:your guess is as good as my less than zero policy

I think he's a prick. We've talked about him (her?) at the clubhouse.

We're talking about You Know Who right?

If you're just talking about Youknowwho though, it's the same answer.


Well I was talking of Youknowwho potentially being a Youknowwhat, YouKnowWho is definitely a YouKnowWhat ;)

Tleszer wrote:I'm a WhoWhatNow?


WhatWhereHow?



No, no, no.... It's WhoWhatWhereWhenWhyandHow. :P :wink:
What fear is there in the night?
Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.

User avatar
TheDukester
Posts: 3808
Joined: 20 Jun 2008 13:44
Location: Operation Enduring Bacon
Contact:

Re: Is Youknowwho a Youknowwhat?

Postby TheDukester » 19 May 2010 22:15

"Who's on first?"

"I don't know ..."

"Third base!"

+++++

(Kids, ask your parents about this one ... or grandparents)
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.

User avatar
Eyes High
Patience Personified
Posts: 2321
Joined: 22 Jul 2008 15:32
Location: between the worlds of men and make believe

Re: Is Youknowwho a Youknowwhat?

Postby Eyes High » 19 May 2010 22:20

Tomorrow :mrgreen:
What fear is there in the night?
Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.


Return to “˲”