• Register
  • Login
  •          

Which Reply is Best for Nebby?

Non-dune discussion

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Best reply: "What if I misunderstood a double negative I've never heard before?"

Then you'll add it to your list no doubt.
    30%
    I seriously can't imagine anyone wanting or even bothering to talk to you, so you probably don't have to worry about it too much.
    15%
    If you misunderstood a double negative you've never heard? You degenerate, devolved, SLUT.
    15%
    Then you're an idiot.
    40%

Total votes : 20

Re: Which Reply is Best for Nebby?

Postby Nekhrun » 31 Mar 2011 06:55

I don't think that Adam could have possibly loved Eve as much as he loved his first wife Lilith. I mean she was God's first choice for him and God doesn't make mistakes. And we all know that God don't make no junk.
    "If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
    "Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
    Nekhrun
    Icelandic Wiener

Postby TheDukester » 31 Mar 2011 11:26

"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
    TheDukester

Postby Nebiros » 31 Mar 2011 21:47

merkin muffley wrote:However, I do agree with you, Nebiros, know that I've thought about it more. Maybe Frank Herbert wasn't never really in love with his first wife, if he said he loved his second wife so much. I would need to read more about it. What led you to develop that interpretation?

If you really want an answer to that, don't use a double negative while asking me.
    Nebiros

Postby SandChigger » 31 Mar 2011 21:51

You got a turd stuck crosswise up in your butt or something? In need of a good enema? Afraid you might enjoy it?
    SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"

Postby Nekhrun » 31 Mar 2011 22:05

Nebiros wrote:
    merkin muffley wrote:However, I do agree with you, Nebiros, know that I've thought about it more. Maybe Frank Herbert wasn't never really in love with his first wife, if he said he loved his second wife so much. I would need to read more about it. What led you to develop that interpretation?

If you really want an answer to that, don't use a double negative while asking me.

You missed your calling as an asshole teacher.
    "If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
    "Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
    Nekhrun
    Icelandic Wiener

Postby merkin muffley » 31 Mar 2011 22:07

Nebiros wrote:

Orangutans are the sluttiest of all primates, the red-headed twats of the jungle, and they fornicate with the devil, and put all four fists in his asshole.
    "I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."
    merkin muffley

Postby Robspierre » 31 Mar 2011 22:15

Nebiros wrote:

I can't get no, satisfaction. Though I try, and I try, and I try. I can't get no!

Rob
    Robspierre

Postby Omphalos » 31 Mar 2011 23:42

merkin muffley wrote:
    Nebiros wrote:

Orangutans are the sluttiest of all primates, the red-headed twats of the jungle, and they fornicate with the devil, and put all four fists in his asshole.

I was watching on National Geographic about how orangutans will occasionally fuck a man. Have you ever heard of such a thing, Merkin?
    Omphalos
    Inglorious Bastard

Postby merkin muffley » 31 Mar 2011 23:59

Omphalos wrote:
    merkin muffley wrote:
    Nebiros wrote:

I was watching on National Geographic about how orangutans will occasionally fuck a man. Have you ever heard of such a thing, Merkin?

Ain't nothing more dangerous than fucking an orangutan. Your orangutan is a vicious whore of a red-headed monkey, but you can always steer clear of them as long as you don't never try to touch them in an inappropriate manner. They allow you to penetrate them, and wait until you're in the moment, and then they clench so you can't get out, and then they bite you about the legs and arms. Often on the thigh.

Never been no man was bitten by an orangutan didn't first have his pecker all jammed up inside one of them red, hairy holes or "gingersnaps" as they're known to primatologists.
    merkin muffley

Postby Omphalos » 01 Apr 2011 00:34

Thats funny that you say that, because on the show they said that orangutans can be very sensual, and will frequently allow the man to "make love" back to them. Is this not true?
    Omphalos
    Inglorious Bastard

Postby merkin muffley » 01 Apr 2011 09:07

Omphalos wrote:Thats funny that you say that, because on the show they said that orangutans can be very sensual, and will frequently allow the man to "make love" back to them. Is this not true?

Ain't nothing in this world a dirty slapper orangutan loves more than to suck a dick. They haven't got no problem takin' a man's rhythm, until suddenly them teeth clamp down, and you pay the price for that fleeting moment of red-headed ecstasy with a scarred cock for the rest of your life.
    merkin muffley

Postby Robspierre » 01 Apr 2011 11:20

merkin muffley wrote:
    Omphalos wrote:Thats funny that you say that, because on the show they said that orangutans can be very sensual, and will frequently allow the man to "make love" back to them. Is this not true?

Ain't nothing in this world a dirty slapper orangutan loves more than to suck a dick. They haven't got no problem takin' a man's rhythm, until suddenly them teeth clamp down, and you pay the price for that fleeting moment of red-headed ecstasy with a scarred cock for the rest of your life.

This would explain those two movies Clint Eastwood did with that damn dirty ape!

Rob
    Robspierre

Postby Freakzilla » 01 Apr 2011 12:54

Right turn, Clyde.
    Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
    ~Pink Snowman
    Freakzilla
    Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Postby Robspierre » 03 Apr 2011 23:21

Rob
    Robspierre

Previous

Return to ˲