• Login
  •          

The Hell Hole Trilogy

Non-dune discussion

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Re: The Hell Hole Trilogy

Postby SandChigger » 13 Feb 2011 03:09

:shock:

OK... guys, you're starting to freak me out a bit here... :?

Anyway... the thing's done and I'll upload it tomorrow morning when I have a faster connectION. :D

[Edit: weird typo. :shock: ]
    I have heard of only one mistake that doesn’t have an explanation for a careful reader...with an open mind. (And, no, I’m not going to tell you what it is!) —KJA

I don't like every writer's style; for instance, I have never been able to get through Ursula LeGuin, China Mieville, or Iain Banks, all of whom are critical darlings. —KJA

I...had written a bunch of Star Wars and X-Files books...that proved not just that I'm a hack, but that I could write in somebody else's universe... —KJA
    SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"

Postby merkin muffley » 13 Feb 2011 08:53

SandChigger wrote:Anyway... the thing's done and I'll upload it tomorrow morning when I have a faster connectION. :D

Nice.
    "I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."
    merkin muffley

Postby SandChigger » 13 Feb 2011 18:29

(I'm being lazy this morning... heading down the road in about half an hour. :dance: )

Edit:

OK, it's up! :D

(There were some crappy "artifacts" in one of the clips of the copy I brought with me to upload and then the version of iMovie on this machine wouldn't open the project files from the other machine so I had to import the movie and re-export it... grrrrr! :roll: )

Anyway, without further ado...

SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Postby merkin muffley » 14 Feb 2011 01:43

:lol: It is truly "inexplicable." I wish they would put that on the cover.

"name value" :laughing:
    "I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."
    merkin muffley

Postby Omphalos » 14 Feb 2011 03:37

Nice pink sphincter there, dude.
    Omphalos
    Inglorious Bastard

Postby SandChigger » 14 Feb 2011 04:24

"That one we call... the tube of meat." :shock:
    I have heard of only one mistake that doesn’t have an explanation for a careful reader...with an open mind. (And, no, I’m not going to tell you what it is!) —KJA

I don't like every writer's style; for instance, I have never been able to get through Ursula LeGuin, China Mieville, or Iain Banks, all of whom are critical darlings. —KJA

I...had written a bunch of Star Wars and X-Files books...that proved not just that I'm a hack, but that I could write in somebody else's universe... —KJA
    SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Postby Serkanner » 14 Feb 2011 04:34

Truly awesome.
    "... the mystery of life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience."

“There is no escape—we pay for the violence of our ancestors.”

Sandrider: "Keith went to Bobo's for a weekend of drinking, watched some DVDs,
    and wrote a Dune Novel."
    Serkanner

Postby SandChigger » 14 Feb 2011 04:55

:D

It was mostly for fun, and learning. ;)

I had originally wanted to do something like this to the Winds trailer, too.... and of course nothing says I still can't.... :twisted:

The more practice I get in... the readier I'll be for when Shitterhood comes out. :laughing-rolling:

SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Postby inhuien » 14 Feb 2011 06:29

Cool vid Chig, you should post it as a response to the official trailer. And seeing as we're in a trailing mood.

inhuien

Postby SandChigger » 14 Feb 2011 06:46

inhuien wrote:Cool vid Chig, you should post it as a response to the official trailer. And seeing as we're in a trailing mood.

:lol:

I tried but they've blocked me from commenting and from posting video responses.

COWARDS! EVERYONE ASSOCIATED WITH KEVIN J. ANDERSON, HIS SUCK-UP-SHILLS SITE, THE HLP, AND THEIR SHITE PANDERING PUBLISHERS ARE COWARDS! :P

SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Postby Alpha Carinae » 14 Feb 2011 08:00

Fun stuff! :)

The comments moderation is pretty silly. I made my first ever youtube comment there to see it get deleted. And I only implied that it would be like shoving a screwdriver into your eye. :(
    Alpha Carinae

Postby lotek » 14 Feb 2011 08:01

I loved it so much I went to a book shop and asked for a copy of smellhole.
    They thought I was nuts(there must be something with nuts and smelly holes I guess)

Chig you should offer your services to Keith to make his promotional videos...wadja mean he won't let ya ? I can't imagine why !

Anyway, I loled and you can be proud of that.

And wtf does "unloch's" mean ?
    Spice is the worm's gonads.
    lotek

Postby Alpha Carinae » 14 Feb 2011 08:04

lotek wrote:And wtf does "unloch's" mean ?

:shock:

All hail our new overlord summoned from the depths of the smellhole. He is the secret that could destroy us all.

All glory to Unloch! :pray:
    Alpha Carinae

Postby Serkanner » 14 Feb 2011 08:19

Only the Tidwell has the power to release the Unloch!
    "... the mystery of life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience."

“There is no escape—we pay for the violence of our ancestors.”

Sandrider: "Keith went to Bobo's for a weekend of drinking, watched some DVDs,
    and wrote a Dune Novel."
    Serkanner

Postby lotek » 14 Feb 2011 09:42

yeah we said his name and he's gonna crawl out of keith's mouth hole(like the alien in that old movie with kyle twin peaks muaddib what s the name again... The Hidden that's it. Good movie)

But the evil alien leaving a human body is a nice allegory for the hack's polished turds.

And Chig love your video, when are you doing Ultrabuttplugs in Space ?

nb:
    googled some pics for "The Hidden" and look what I found !

coincidence ?
    I think not !
    lotek

Postby Hunchback Jack » 16 Feb 2011 17:53

Great vid, Chig. :clap:

Even if it was a bit too, er, colonoscopic for my tastes. :?

HBJ
    "The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars."
    - Carl Sagan

I'm still very proud of The Quarry but … let's face it; in the end the real best way to sign off would have been with a great big rollicking Culture novel.
    - Iain Banks
    Hunchback Jack

Postby SandChigger » 16 Feb 2011 22:33

Thanks & sorry! :D

I was, of course, dealing with shit and its dissemination. ;)

SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Postby Hunchback Jack » 16 Feb 2011 23:25

Indeed. I said "too colonoscopic for my tastes", not "more colonoscopic than was warranted" :).

HBJ
    "The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars."
    - Carl Sagan

I'm still very proud of The Quarry but … let's face it; in the end the real best way to sign off would have been with a great big rollicking Culture novel.
    - Iain Banks
    Hunchback Jack

Postby SandChigger » 17 Feb 2011 01:56

I shit, I mean sit, corrected! :D

SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Postby lotek » 17 Feb 2011 09:23

as long as you don't do it standing everything will be just fine...
    lotek

Previous

Return to ˲