A technique involving sound

Image
    Non-dune discussion

Moderators: ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos, Freakzilla

User avatar
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
Posts: 18156
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Contact:

Re: A technique involving sound

Postby Freakzilla » 23 Apr 2011 07:45

ULFsurfer wrote:This forum rocks!


No cheerleading.

:happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:
Image
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman

User avatar
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
Posts: 18156
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Contact:

Re: A technique involving sound

Postby Freakzilla » 23 Apr 2011 07:48

Eyes High wrote:...three-toned...


You're the last person I'd expect racism from.

:snooty:

Here we are all equally worthless.
Image
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman

User avatar
merkin muffley
Posts: 1584
Joined: 23 Apr 2010 15:18
Location: War Room

Re: A technique involving sound

Postby merkin muffley » 23 Apr 2011 08:14

I got back together with the girl I bought the dildo for. If I bleach it, will it cease to be purple?
"I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."

User avatar
lotek
Posts: 5735
Joined: 28 Jul 2009 08:33

Re: A technique involving sound

Postby lotek » 23 Apr 2011 08:49

it might but I wouldn't advise letting bleach in contact with sensitive body parts
Spice is the worm's gonads.

User avatar
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener
Posts: 3288
Joined: 10 Feb 2008 16:27

Re: A technique involving sound

Postby Nekhrun » 23 Apr 2011 09:26

merkin muffley wrote:I got back together with the girl I bought the dildo for. If I bleach it, will it cease to be purple?

Did you get your book back? Also, are you going to make her wear an orangutan suit? Or will you wear it?
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros

User avatar
SadisticCynic
Posts: 2021
Joined: 07 Apr 2009 09:28
Location: In Time or in Space?

Re: A technique involving sound

Postby SadisticCynic » 23 Apr 2011 13:58

Nekhrun wrote:
merkin muffley wrote:I got back together with the girl I bought the dildo for. If I bleach it, will it cease to be purple?

Did you get your book back? Also, are you going to make her wear an orangutan suit? Or will you wear it?


The real reason he got her back is that she is a redhead, and as such has an uncanny and irresistible resemblance to an orangutan.

Remember MM: Thou shalt not make a human in the likeness of an orangutan's fur.
Ah English, the language where pretty much any word can have any meaning! - A Thing of Eternity

User avatar
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard
Posts: 6623
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 11:07
Location: The Mighty Central Valley of California
Contact:

Re: A technique involving sound

Postby Omphalos » 23 Apr 2011 15:52

You're going to give your vital bodily fluids to that damn dirty ape? I was going to pray for you, but now . . . fuck it, man!

User avatar
lotek
Posts: 5735
Joined: 28 Jul 2009 08:33

Re: A technique involving sound

Postby lotek » 23 Apr 2011 16:21

here's the soundtrack of your life !

Spice is the worm's gonads.

User avatar
Robspierre
Posts: 2160
Joined: 19 Feb 2008 10:49
Location: Cascadia

Re: A technique involving sound

Postby Robspierre » 23 Apr 2011 23:43

Omphalos wrote:You're going to give your vital bodily fluids to that damn dirty ape? I was going to pray for you, but now . . . fuck it, man!


Image

Rob

User avatar
merkin muffley
Posts: 1584
Joined: 23 Apr 2010 15:18
Location: War Room

Re: A technique involving sound

Postby merkin muffley » 24 Apr 2011 13:39

SadisticCynic wrote:
Nekhrun wrote:
merkin muffley wrote:I got back together with the girl I bought the dildo for. If I bleach it, will it cease to be purple?

Did you get your book back? Also, are you going to make her wear an orangutan suit? Or will you wear it?


The real reason he got her back is that she is a redhead, and as such has an uncanny and irresistible resemblance to an orangutan.

Remember MM: Thou shalt not make a human in the likeness of an orangutan's fur.


She kept the book. God forbid she would actually read it.

As part of our sensual meditation rituals, she dresses up as an orangutan and I wear a lobster bib.

Personally, I'm getting sick of being trolled and flamed on this forum. These are my religious beliefs, and I know the truth of them, so nothing you people can say can change the spiritual reality that I have witnessed and experienced. But I take it all with a grain of salt. I know that none of you have never been probed by an Elohim, so I understand why this is beyond you. I know that none of you has spent years of their life around orangutans, or has a father that was attacked by one during sensual meditation.

I will be vindicated.
"I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."

User avatar
Robspierre
Posts: 2160
Joined: 19 Feb 2008 10:49
Location: Cascadia

Re: A technique involving sound

Postby Robspierre » 24 Apr 2011 15:07

Anal probing is the work of the devil!

Rob

User avatar
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard
Posts: 6623
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 11:07
Location: The Mighty Central Valley of California
Contact:

Re: A technique involving sound

Postby Omphalos » 24 Apr 2011 17:34

Robspierre wrote:Anal probing is the work of the devil!

Rob


Let he who casts the first stone . . .

Devil-boy!

User avatar
Mandy
Cat Herder
Posts: 1700
Joined: 08 Feb 2008 20:18
Contact:

Re: A technique involving sound

Postby Mandy » 24 Apr 2011 19:54

SandChigger wrote:
antonio wrote:Are we talking about Earth's moon or Dune's moon or ...

No, MY moon.

I've got pix... ??? Yes? No? Yes? Yes? No?! Yes! Well, OK, but only because you insist...

Blue Moon


:x
As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Hypatia approaches one.

User avatar
SandRider
Watermaster
Posts: 6163
Joined: 05 Oct 2008 16:14
Location: In the back of your mind. Always.
Contact:

Re: A technique involving sound

Postby SandRider » 24 Apr 2011 23:28

hey, Nipples, that's my fault - when I saw what he was up to,
I 404'd his link ... and anyway, it was just some old tick-butt
copy-pasta, you've seen it before - prolly still got it on your
hard drive somewhere ... I had it in the botophucket, but they
Image'd it ...
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008

User avatar
inhuien
Posts: 3629
Joined: 09 Feb 2008 05:03
Location: right here as in not (all) there

Re: A technique involving sound

Postby inhuien » 25 Apr 2011 12:17

merkin muffley wrote:
SadisticCynic wrote:
Nekhrun wrote:
merkin muffley wrote:I got back together with the girl I bought the dildo for. If I bleach it, will it cease to be purple?

Did you get your book back? Also, are you going to make her wear an orangutan suit? Or will you wear it?


The real reason he got her back is that she is a redhead, and as such has an uncanny and irresistible resemblance to an orangutan.

Remember MM: Thou shalt not make a human in the likeness of an orangutan's fur.


She kept the book. God forbid she would actually read it.

As part of our sensual meditation rituals, she dresses up as an orangutan and I wear a lobster bib.

Personally, I'm getting sick of being trolled and flamed on this forum. These are my religious beliefs, and I know the truth of them, so nothing you people can say can change the spiritual reality that I have witnessed and experienced. But I take it all with a grain of salt. I know that none of you have never been probed by an Elohim, so I understand why this is beyond you. I know that none of you has spent years of their life around orangutans, or has a father that was attacked by one during sensual meditation.

I will be vindicated.

You're fucked in the head boyo, I thought you were joking but now having seen what I've seen I hope the next poor Orangutan you lay hands on rips you fucking arms off and shoves one up your arse and the other down your throat. You make me sick.
Image

antonio
Posts: 38
Joined: 14 Apr 2011 19:08

Re: A technique involving sound

Postby antonio » 25 Apr 2011 17:23

If someone was fast, very fast, in fact, faster than sound, wouldn't Paul's alleged technique involving sound be rendered ineffective?

User avatar
A Thing of Eternity
Posts: 6090
Joined: 08 Apr 2008 15:35
Location: Calgary Alberta

Re: A technique involving sound

Postby A Thing of Eternity » 25 Apr 2011 17:39

antonio wrote:If someone was fast, very fast, in fact, faster than sound, wouldn't Paul's alleged technique involving sound be rendered ineffective?


Indeed. Plus the sonic boom that person created when moving could be a very powerful weapon in it's own right.

Also, if someone was immune to knives, then they would not need a shield in the Dune novels.
Image

User avatar
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener
Posts: 3288
Joined: 10 Feb 2008 16:27

Re: A technique involving sound

Postby Nekhrun » 25 Apr 2011 18:20

A Thing of Eternity wrote:
antonio wrote:If someone was fast, very fast, in fact, faster than sound, wouldn't Paul's alleged technique involving sound be rendered ineffective?


Indeed. Plus the sonic boom that person created when moving could be a very powerful weapon in it's own right.

Also, if someone was immune to knives, then they would not need a shield in the Dune novels.

That's why someone that was like Wolverine, the Flash and a camel would totally kick ass on Dune.

Here's a picture of him:

Image

Wolverflashamel
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros

User avatar
ULFsurfer
Posts: 270
Joined: 02 Apr 2011 21:20
Location: Among hills & coal mines

Re: A technique involving sound

Postby ULFsurfer » 25 Apr 2011 18:37

Nice pic, Nekhrun.

I'm immune to McDune. That's because if I see one I will run away faster than the speed of sound.

User avatar
Kojiro
Posts: 502
Joined: 09 Jul 2010 23:15
Location: Frank Herbert's Old Stomping Grounds
Contact:

Re: A technique involving sound

Postby Kojiro » 25 Apr 2011 18:43

Nekhrun wrote:
A Thing of Eternity wrote:
antonio wrote:If someone was fast, very fast, in fact, faster than sound, wouldn't Paul's alleged technique involving sound be rendered ineffective?


Indeed. Plus the sonic boom that person created when moving could be a very powerful weapon in it's own right.

Also, if someone was immune to knives, then they would not need a shield in the Dune novels.

That's why someone that was like Wolverine, the Flash and a camel would totally kick ass on Dune.

Here's a picture of him:

Image

Wolverflashamel


I'm suddenly reminded of Darth Gokuverine.

Image
Has not religion claimed a patent on creation for all of these millennia?
-The Tleilaxu Question,
from Muad'dib Speaks

User avatar
SadisticCynic
Posts: 2021
Joined: 07 Apr 2009 09:28
Location: In Time or in Space?

Re: A technique involving sound

Postby SadisticCynic » 25 Apr 2011 20:37

:lol: Now that is several flavours of awesome.
Ah English, the language where pretty much any word can have any meaning! - A Thing of Eternity

User avatar
Robspierre
Posts: 2160
Joined: 19 Feb 2008 10:49
Location: Cascadia

Re: A technique involving sound

Postby Robspierre » 25 Apr 2011 21:06

inhuien wrote:
merkin muffley wrote:
SadisticCynic wrote:
Nekhrun wrote:
merkin muffley wrote:I got back together with the girl I bought the dildo for. If I bleach it, will it cease to be purple?

Did you get your book back? Also, are you going to make her wear an orangutan suit? Or will you wear it?


The real reason he got her back is that she is a redhead, and as such has an uncanny and irresistible resemblance to an orangutan.

Remember MM: Thou shalt not make a human in the likeness of an orangutan's fur.


She kept the book. God forbid she would actually read it.

As part of our sensual meditation rituals, she dresses up as an orangutan and I wear a lobster bib.

Personally, I'm getting sick of being trolled and flamed on this forum. These are my religious beliefs, and I know the truth of them, so nothing you people can say can change the spiritual reality that I have witnessed and experienced. But I take it all with a grain of salt. I know that none of you have never been probed by an Elohim, so I understand why this is beyond you. I know that none of you has spent years of their life around orangutans, or has a father that was attacked by one during sensual meditation.

I will be vindicated.

You're fucked in the head boyo, I thought you were joking but now having seen what I've seen I hope the next poor Orangutan you lay hands on rips you fucking arms off and shoves one up your arse and the other down your throat. You make me sick.


The fucker is probably one of them athiest darwin worshipers. Beleivin' we're related to apes, that's why he wants t oget anal raped by them, he's into incest!

Rob

User avatar
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
Posts: 18156
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Contact:

Re: A technique involving sound

Postby Freakzilla » 25 Apr 2011 21:33

I defy any man to suggest that Robert E Lee was descended from an ape.
Image
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman

User avatar
Robspierre
Posts: 2160
Joined: 19 Feb 2008 10:49
Location: Cascadia

Re: A technique involving sound

Postby Robspierre » 25 Apr 2011 22:07

His parents were apes, that's why there ain't no pics o' them!

Rob

User avatar
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
Posts: 18156
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Contact:

Re: A technique involving sound

Postby Freakzilla » 25 Apr 2011 22:28

blasphemy
Image
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman


Return to “˲”