Wing-nuts of YouTube

Image
    Non-dune discussion

Moderators: ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos, Freakzilla

User avatar
SandRider
Watermaster
Posts: 6163
Joined: 05 Oct 2008 16:14
Location: In the back of your mind. Always.
Contact:

Wing-nuts of YouTube

Postby SandRider » 29 Jul 2011 14:35

gonna be hard to top this one:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNkL7HPlSjM&NR=1[/youtube]
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008

User avatar
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener
Posts: 3290
Joined: 10 Feb 2008 16:27

Re: Wing-nuts of YouTube

Postby Nekhrun » 29 Jul 2011 15:02

I would love to hear what newfacedancer has to say about this.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros

User avatar
DuneFishUK
Posts: 1988
Joined: 25 May 2008 14:14
Location: Cool Britannia
Contact:

Re: Wing-nuts of YouTube

Postby DuneFishUK » 29 Jul 2011 15:54

I'm sure I've posted this before:


D Pope
Posts: 1500
Joined: 14 May 2010 14:11
Location: Grubville

Re: Wing-nuts of YouTube

Postby D Pope » 29 Jul 2011 17:30

How have I reached such an incredible conclusion...

:confusion-shrug:
You tell me.
Leto II is gone for good, except for OM. The "pearl" was just that; a miniscule portion of what Leto was, and not a compressed version of the whole. The pearl that the worms have do not make them Leto, or in any way similar to him.
-Omphalos

User avatar
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener
Posts: 3290
Joined: 10 Feb 2008 16:27

Re: Wing-nuts of YouTube

Postby Nekhrun » 29 Jul 2011 17:42

DuneFishUK wrote:I'm sure I've posted this before:


"Masons, Scientists same thing."
That's shit's gold and there's more!

http://www.letthetruthbeknown.com/
They even have a forum.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros

User avatar
Mandy
Cat Herder
Posts: 1700
Joined: 08 Feb 2008 20:18
Contact:

Re: Wing-nuts of YouTube

Postby Mandy » 29 Jul 2011 18:30

OH lord :D I hope James C. Harwood doesn't come back from the dead and find this forum http://www.letthetruthbeknown.com/forum ... 1e204a&f=4
As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Hypatia approaches one.

User avatar
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard
Posts: 6635
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 11:07
Location: The Mighty Central Valley of California
Contact:

Re: Wing-nuts of YouTube

Postby Omphalos » 29 Jul 2011 18:39

Mandy wrote:OH lord :D I hope James C. Harwood doesn't come back from the dead and find this forum http://www.letthetruthbeknown.com/forum ... 1e204a&f=4


Wow. That forum was wicked busy for a month or so in 2010.

EDIT: There is some real insanity tinged anger over there.

User avatar
1956DeadManWalking
Posts: 16
Joined: 31 Jul 2011 18:33
Location: Norman, Oklahoma

Re: Wing-nuts of YouTube

Postby 1956DeadManWalking » 31 Jul 2011 20:44

"During the rule of Alia Atreides, Leto Atreides II faked his own death and set off to discover the secrets of Jacurutu."

Mandy wrote:OH lord :D I hope James C. Harwood doesn't come back from the dead and find this forum http://www.letthetruthbeknown.com/forum ... 1e204a&f=4


Honeytrap! I wouldn't bet on that.

First of all, going to a place like that would be against my religion, as a Dead-Again Christian of course.

Second of all, no one at Jacurutu, or any other Sietch, is a stalker. There's a difference between a troll and a stalker. Trolls at Jacurutu, perhaps, when provoked, but not stalkers. However, I was being stalked by an evil neckless alien named Brian Conway, and I should have reported being stalked by that alien, should have reported him to the Men In Black. I'm just expressing a much delayed opinion.

I owe Tidwell a huge apology, as well as other members of Jacurutu. I hereby apologize. I was wrong. The threatening email to hack my computer didn't come from Tidwell, even though the sender claimed to be him, and Tidwell didn't hack into and destroy my computer, although the sender of that email, or someone more qualified helping the sender of that email did hack into my computer and destroy it. I noted the IP address of that email, planning to report it to FBI Cyber Crimes Task Force, not that it would have done any good of course.

Then, May 2010... I created a new email address, and used it to create a new blog -- excuse me I mean blagh. NO ONE knew about the new email address and new blagh. I'd not yet published the new blagh. While I was working on the new blagh, just an hour after I created the new email address, I got an email, much to my surprise. It came from Brian Conway. I inquired as to how he got my new email address. He claimed he found it at my blagh. I replied that's impossible because the new blagh hadn't been published yet. He didn't have an answer for that. Then I checked his IP address. Identical to the IP address of the threatening email that was made to look like it came from Tidwell.

My conclusion, Conway framed Tidwell. Why would he do that? Because KJA will not fight his own wars, so he uses other people to do that for him. Much too low for him. Above all of that, he thinks he is. So Conway is one of three or four of KJA Special Forces who does KJA dirty work so KJA can keep his hands clean. I believe he wanted the destruction of my computer to make me more enthusiastic about fighting his war for him, for me to target Tidwell and Jacurutu. Is Conway, that neckless alien who came to earth from his own fantasy world, qualified to hack into anything? I doubted it.

Then I remembered an email KJA forwarded to me a few months earlier with a document attached from someone who is qualified to hack into computers. That unidentified person obtained information on Professor Ronald Craig. It was like reading a crazy CIA report. Sorry I can't prove that now by producing it, because I'd stored the document on the computer that was eventually destroyed -- probably destroyed by the same person. So I believe Conway sent the threatening email, and then the threat was carried out by the unidentified author of that document providing so much background information on Craig. I was expected to somehow use the information in the document to stop Craig from harassing KJA, maybe even try to get him fired from his job in Japan. I had trouble believing some content in the document, and suspected some of it to be a work of fiction. One of the most mind-blowing plots carefully worded and implied by KJA. I might even have been rewarded with a KJA coffee cup, if only I had accepted the assignment and succeeded!

Third of all, I have reason to believe Conway, and his likely helper, did much more than just engage in ID theft to frame Tidwell. I believe he did the same to me, up to a point, that at times in my name he attacked Jacurutu and its members. I've not found any direct evidence that was done. I only suspect it, because there were a few times when members of Jacurutu remarked about something I did or posted somewhere, which I knew nothing about, and figured they were crediting me for something someone else did or posted. However, there might be some indirect evidence of that happening, which points to Conway. In fact, he does have a long history spanning several years of using many different IDs at various websites to attack Jacurutu members in defense of KJA. Most of those, the person being attacked recognized Conway's style and called him out. I did what I did, and I was wrong for doing so, but I didn't do everything attributed to me. Anyway, I have absolutely no doubt that Conway got some kind of sick pleasure from playing both sides against each other, as if my initial dislike of Jacurutu was not good enough for KJA, and Jacurutu's dislike of me was not enough for KJA. And it wasn't just Conway, I'm sure at least two other members of KJA Special Forces were doing the same thing.

Fourth of all, rumors about me still being alive are greatly exaggerated. So, don't get your hopes up. By the way, what's with the "Cat Herder" thing, Mandy? Did you start a cat house? No offense intended. Just wondering. I've been in a grave for too long, so I need a stimulus package.

Fifth of all, my initial departure from the Internet had nothing whatsoever to do with my conflict with Jacurutu or anyone associated with it. Even so, it served that purpose as well. I'd have preferred to stay in contact, since it really was becoming fun for me too, and I was actually losing my dislike for Jacurutu, starting to enjoy it, a kind of cat and mouse game. Cats. Ah, yes. I get it now. Cat Herder. Now I know who is really in charge of Jacurutu! I guess I better be extra careful now. Anyway, my departure was a mixture of fact and fiction, as you likely guessed since I obviously could not have fooled you or the always delightful Sandrider. I did briefly bite the dust, just heart and lungs for a few minutes, and was then revived. Bleeding stomach ulcer. Iron anemia. A bit low on blood. Zombie time. So I decided to remain that way for a while. I was being threatened by a former girlfriend and her drug-dealing boyfriend. I was seeing an attorney to find out what I could legally do to stop them. I was also seeing the attorney to arrange to legally sign over ownership of "HEREafter" to a new author and publishing company in the UK as suggested by my sister in London. That was done. I'm no longer involved with "HEREafter" and what happens to it. Meantime, the original threat, which caused me to vanish for a while, ceased to be a threat. So here I am after that matter has concluded to my satisfaction. That done, I decided it's time to return here and set the record straight, especially about Tidwell being innocent. I don't expect that to make things ok between me and Jacurutu and its members, but it needed to be done anyway.

Sixth of all, I'd actually like to return here as a member. I want to participate in the forums about DUNE. After all, it remains to be my favorite novel of all time. I'd like to be able to do so without further beatings for my former sins involving KJA. Don't worry. There are plenty of other things for members to interact with me about in the usual fun ways!

Seventh of all, I really do need to get a life! After all, I am a Dead Man Walking!
1956 Dead Man Walking
"During the rule of Alia Atreides, Leto Atreides II faked his own death and set off to discover the secrets of Jacurutu."

User avatar
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
Posts: 18164
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Contact:

Re: Wing-nuts of YouTube

Postby Freakzilla » 31 Jul 2011 20:50

:shock:
Image
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman

User avatar
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener
Posts: 3290
Joined: 10 Feb 2008 16:27

Re: Wing-nuts of YouTube

Postby Nekhrun » 31 Jul 2011 20:57

Freakzilla wrote::shock:

This might require it's own tread.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros

User avatar
merkin muffley
Posts: 1584
Joined: 23 Apr 2010 15:18
Location: War Room

Re: Wing-nuts of YouTube

Postby merkin muffley » 31 Jul 2011 21:59

Did you start a cat house? No offense intended. Just wondering. I've been in a grave for too long, so I need a stimulus package.


That's mental.
"I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."

User avatar
SandRider
Watermaster
Posts: 6163
Joined: 05 Oct 2008 16:14
Location: In the back of your mind. Always.
Contact:

Re: Wing-nuts of YouTube

Postby SandRider » 31 Jul 2011 23:16

turn on your web-cam, read all that into it, post it on YouTube, then link it in this thread ....


I gotta sesquicentennial National event @Wilson's Creek in two weeks,
several thousand re-enactors, 10 batteries of artillery, hundreds of horses,
my back is on fire, and I just don't have time to deal with this ...

but ... not a bad start, Jimmy ... I'm still counting at least four or five
insane cyber-fantasy fabrications, but whatever ....
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008

User avatar
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard
Posts: 6635
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 11:07
Location: The Mighty Central Valley of California
Contact:

Re: Wing-nuts of YouTube

Postby Omphalos » 31 Jul 2011 23:46

Nekhrun wrote:
Freakzilla wrote::shock:

This might require it's own tread.


Nope, nope. The wing-nuts thread is fine for this. Plus, we're still on page one, so there's not likely to be much confusion in the future.

User avatar
A Thing of Eternity
Posts: 6090
Joined: 08 Apr 2008 15:35
Location: Calgary Alberta

Re: Wing-nuts of YouTube

Postby A Thing of Eternity » 01 Aug 2011 01:45

SandRider wrote:gonna be hard to top this one:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNkL7HPlSjM&NR=1[/youtube]


WOW! Awesome, awesome stuff! I love how the grammar breaks down into complete nonsense at points!
Image

User avatar
A Thing of Eternity
Posts: 6090
Joined: 08 Apr 2008 15:35
Location: Calgary Alberta

Re: Wing-nuts of YouTube

Postby A Thing of Eternity » 01 Aug 2011 01:54

1956DeadManWalking wrote:"During the rule of Alia Atreides, Leto Atreides II faked his own death and set off to discover the secrets of Jacurutu."

Mandy wrote:OH lord :D I hope James C. Harwood doesn't come back from the dead and find this forum http://www.letthetruthbeknown.com/forum ... 1e204a&f=4


Honeytrap! I wouldn't bet on that.

... shortened


Hey, welcome back!

I'm interested to here what Conway says about the allegations in your post, and we all know he watches this place closely enough that he will have read this very soon. Also some pretty serious statements about KJA here, though given his past behaviour when dealing with people I wouldn't put any of what you said he did past him, I would like his response as well. Of course Conway is his mouthpiece, so hopefully we can get responses to all your accusations against both of them from him.


Good to see you back amonst the living.
Image

User avatar
lotek
Posts: 5735
Joined: 28 Jul 2009 08:33

Re: Wing-nuts of YouTube

Postby lotek » 01 Aug 2011 02:01

1956DeadManWalking wrote:"During the rule of Alia Atreides, Leto Atreides II faked his own death and set off to discover the secrets of Jacurutu."

Mandy wrote:OH lord :D I hope James C. Harwood doesn't come back from the dead and find this forum http://www.letthetruthbeknown.com/forum ... 1e204a&f=4


Honeytrap! I wouldn't bet on that.

First of all, going to a place like that would be against my religion, as a Dead-Again Christian of course.

Second of all, no one at Jacurutu, or any other Sietch, is a stalker. There's a difference between a troll and a stalker. Trolls at Jacurutu, perhaps, when provoked, but not stalkers. However, I was being stalked by an evil neckless alien named Brian Conway, and I should have reported being stalked by that alien, should have reported him to the Men In Black. I'm just expressing a much delayed opinion.

I owe Tidwell a huge apology, as well as other members of Jacurutu. I hereby apologize. I was wrong. The threatening email to hack my computer didn't come from Tidwell, even though the sender claimed to be him, and Tidwell didn't hack into and destroy my computer, although the sender of that email, or someone more qualified helping the sender of that email did hack into my computer and destroy it. I noted the IP address of that email, planning to report it to FBI Cyber Crimes Task Force, not that it would have done any good of course.

Then, May 2010... I created a new email address, and used it to create a new blog -- excuse me I mean blagh. NO ONE knew about the new email address and new blagh. I'd not yet published the new blagh. While I was working on the new blagh, just an hour after I created the new email address, I got an email, much to my surprise. It came from Brian Conway. I inquired as to how he got my new email address. He claimed he found it at my blagh. I replied that's impossible because the new blagh hadn't been published yet. He didn't have an answer for that. Then I checked his IP address. Identical to the IP address of the threatening email that was made to look like it came from Tidwell.

My conclusion, Conway framed Tidwell. Why would he do that? Because KJA will not fight his own wars, so he uses other people to do that for him. Much too low for him. Above all of that, he thinks he is. So Conway is one of three or four of KJA Special Forces who does KJA dirty work so KJA can keep his hands clean. I believe he wanted the destruction of my computer to make me more enthusiastic about fighting his war for him, for me to target Tidwell and Jacurutu. Is Conway, that neckless alien who came to earth from his own fantasy world, qualified to hack into anything? I doubted it.

Then I remembered an email KJA forwarded to me a few months earlier with a document attached from someone who is qualified to hack into computers. That unidentified person obtained information on Professor Ronald Craig. It was like reading a crazy CIA report. Sorry I can't prove that now by producing it, because I'd stored the document on the computer that was eventually destroyed -- probably destroyed by the same person. So I believe Conway sent the threatening email, and then the threat was carried out by the unidentified author of that document providing so much background information on Craig. I was expected to somehow use the information in the document to stop Craig from harassing KJA, maybe even try to get him fired from his job in Japan. I had trouble believing some content in the document, and suspected some of it to be a work of fiction. One of the most mind-blowing plots carefully worded and implied by KJA. I might even have been rewarded with a KJA coffee cup, if only I had accepted the assignment and succeeded!

Third of all, I have reason to believe Conway, and his likely helper, did much more than just engage in ID theft to frame Tidwell. I believe he did the same to me, up to a point, that at times in my name he attacked Jacurutu and its members. I've not found any direct evidence that was done. I only suspect it, because there were a few times when members of Jacurutu remarked about something I did or posted somewhere, which I knew nothing about, and figured they were crediting me for something someone else did or posted. However, there might be some indirect evidence of that happening, which points to Conway. In fact, he does have a long history spanning several years of using many different IDs at various websites to attack Jacurutu members in defense of KJA. Most of those, the person being attacked recognized Conway's style and called him out. I did what I did, and I was wrong for doing so, but I didn't do everything attributed to me. Anyway, I have absolutely no doubt that Conway got some kind of sick pleasure from playing both sides against each other, as if my initial dislike of Jacurutu was not good enough for KJA, and Jacurutu's dislike of me was not enough for KJA. And it wasn't just Conway, I'm sure at least two other members of KJA Special Forces were doing the same thing.

Fourth of all, rumors about me still being alive are greatly exaggerated. So, don't get your hopes up. By the way, what's with the "Cat Herder" thing, Mandy? Did you start a cat house? No offense intended. Just wondering. I've been in a grave for too long, so I need a stimulus package.

Fifth of all, my initial departure from the Internet had nothing whatsoever to do with my conflict with Jacurutu or anyone associated with it. Even so, it served that purpose as well. I'd have preferred to stay in contact, since it really was becoming fun for me too, and I was actually losing my dislike for Jacurutu, starting to enjoy it, a kind of cat and mouse game. Cats. Ah, yes. I get it now. Cat Herder. Now I know who is really in charge of Jacurutu! I guess I better be extra careful now. Anyway, my departure was a mixture of fact and fiction, as you likely guessed since I obviously could not have fooled you or the always delightful Sandrider. I did briefly bite the dust, just heart and lungs for a few minutes, and was then revived. Bleeding stomach ulcer. Iron anemia. A bit low on blood. Zombie time. So I decided to remain that way for a while. I was being threatened by a former girlfriend and her drug-dealing boyfriend. I was seeing an attorney to find out what I could legally do to stop them. I was also seeing the attorney to arrange to legally sign over ownership of "HEREafter" to a new author and publishing company in the UK as suggested by my sister in London. That was done. I'm no longer involved with "HEREafter" and what happens to it. Meantime, the original threat, which caused me to vanish for a while, ceased to be a threat. So here I am after that matter has concluded to my satisfaction. That done, I decided it's time to return here and set the record straight, especially about Tidwell being innocent. I don't expect that to make things ok between me and Jacurutu and its members, but it needed to be done anyway.

Sixth of all, I'd actually like to return here as a member. I want to participate in the forums about DUNE. After all, it remains to be my favorite novel of all time. I'd like to be able to do so without further beatings for my former sins involving KJA. Don't worry. There are plenty of other things for members to interact with me about in the usual fun ways!

Seventh of all, I really do need to get a life! After all, I am a Dead Man Walking!


Spice is the worm's gonads.

User avatar
Serkanner
Posts: 2832
Joined: 17 Feb 2008 18:44
Location: Den Haag - The Netherlands

Re: Wing-nuts of YouTube

Postby Serkanner » 01 Aug 2011 06:38

1956DeadManWalking wrote:One of the most mind-blowing plots carefully worded and implied by KJA.


I have to call bullshit here. "Carefully worded" and TehKJA don't come together.
Last edited by Serkanner on 01 Aug 2011 10:20, edited 1 time in total.
"... the mystery of life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience."

“There is no escape—we pay for the violence of our ancestors.”

Sandrider: "Keith went to Bobo's for a weekend of drinking, watched some DVDs,
and wrote a Dune Novel."

User avatar
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero
Posts: 14490
Joined: 08 Feb 2008 22:29
Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"
Contact:

Re: Wing-nuts of YouTube

Postby SandChigger » 01 Aug 2011 07:40

1956DeadManWalking wrote:Then I remembered an email KJA forwarded to me a few months earlier with a document attached from someone who is qualified to hack into computers. That unidentified person obtained information on Professor Ronald Craig. It was like reading a crazy CIA report.

Really? I wonder whose computer they hacked... because it certainly wasn't one of mine. ;) Remember any tidbits?

Sorry I can't prove that now by producing it, because I'd stored the document on the computer that was eventually destroyed -- probably destroyed by the same person.

Convenient.

So I believe Conway sent the threatening email, and then the threat was carried out by the unidentified author of that document providing so much background information on Craig. I was expected to somehow use the information in the document to stop Craig from harassing KJA, maybe even try to get him fired from his job in Japan.

Meh. I can't imagine anything in my background that anyone could use to blackmail me... ??? And if anyone has ever contacted the university, I have yet to hear about it. They might be concerned about negative publicity, but I doubt KJA is well-known enough in Japan for anyone to give a rice-runny shit. The biggest issue would probably be my using university equipment (office computer) and facilities (office & office Internet connection) for non-work-related activities. Again: meh.

I had trouble believing some content in the document, and suspected some of it to be a work of fiction. One of the most mind-blowing plots carefully worded and implied by KJA.

Yes? Surely you can remember something? I'm quite curious about what it is they think they had on me. Or what they fabricated? ;)

I might even have been rewarded with a KJA coffee cup, if only I had accepted the assignment and succeeded!

That is a shame, considering you might have made a couple of bucks selling it to some preeq on eBay. ;) :lol:
Last edited by SandChigger on 01 Aug 2011 07:44, edited 1 time in total.
I have heard of only one mistake that doesn’t have an explanation for a careful reader...with an open mind. (And, no, I’m not going to tell you what it is!) —KJA

I don't like every writer's style; for instance, I have never been able to get through Ursula LeGuin, China Mieville, or Iain Banks, all of whom are critical darlings. —KJA

I...had written a bunch of Star Wars and X-Files books...that proved not just that I'm a hack, but that I could write in somebody else's universe... —KJA

User avatar
1956DeadManWalking
Posts: 16
Joined: 31 Jul 2011 18:33
Location: Norman, Oklahoma

Re: Wing-nuts of YouTube

Postby 1956DeadManWalking » 01 Aug 2011 07:43

Serkanner wrote:
1956DeadManWalking wrote:One of the most mind-blowing plots carefully worded and implied by KJA.


I have to call bullshit here. "Carefull worded" and TehKJA don't come together.


By "carefully worded" I mean by how he wrote it he clearly wanted to avoid any legal entanglements if what he wrote was to become known to others. Therefore, "implied." I recall a line such as "Maybe the university would like to know what he is doing." Problem with that logic is the people over in Japan are not stupid. The university would probably approve of Professor Craig protecting DUNE, Herbert's work I mean. Also, what he does with his own time should not concern the university and be cause for being fired. So I didn't proceed with the carefully worded implied suggestion. Further, I already have enough coffee cups, so there wasn't much incentive.

There is a possibility, I've wondered about, recently suggested by someone I encountered at I-Hop while having coffee there, who I told about this. Remember, I downloaded the document about Professor Craig from KJA's email that was forwarded from his CIA man [Certified Idiot Assistant --the idiot being Conway -- or maybe I was the idiot for so easily being conned by Con-Way and KJA]. There is a possibility it contained a Trojan Horse, a time-delayed virus, set to go off at a certain date and time. So later I got the threatening email that appeared to come from Tidwell, which gave a specific date and time my computer would be destroyed. I didn't believe it would happen. Then it did happen at the exact time and date stated. Windows on my computer was destroyed. I assumed I'd been hacked. Probably so, but the virus could have been downloaded with the Professor Craig document forwarded by KJA from CIA Man.

Even so, the real mystery is how, only an hour after I created a new email address, Conway found out about my new email address and sent an email to me at it. He claimed he got it from the new blagh I was designing, which hadn't been published yet. Obviously, Conway made a huge mistake by doing that. I guess he assumed many others knew of the new email address and blagh, but no one knew. So how did he do that? I guess he was able to see what I was seeing on my computer monitor, so he must have been hacked into my computer, or whoever was helping him to do that. Clearly a superior level of hacking. It resulted in a whole new kind of feeling I'd never felt before, in every cell of my body. A kind of sinking blown-away feeling. It was a good day to die, or vanish for a while, for that reason and a completely unrelated situation already noted in my original posting here. But as far as the old Jacurutu conflict was concerned, it was Conway who frightened me into vanishing, not Sandrider. I was actually starting to like Sandrider. I should have gone to Sandrider for help after what Conway did, but I wasn't thinking clearly at the time, running a bit low on blood and brain fuel because of the bleeding stomach ulcer.

Back when I was still on the side of KJA and opposed to Jacurutu, I was invited to join KJA Special Forces to be with others who feel the same way. I was expecting to find thousands. I found less than ten active members. The four I interacted with, who I thought to be new friends, betrayed me. No one at Jacurutu has ever betrayed me. My enemies, over the years, have never betrayed me. Only the people claiming to be my "friends" have betrayed me. So I prefer good honest straightforward enemies who I can trust. I'd rather buy an enemy a drink in a bar than encounter a friend in a dark alley! Allow me to make it crystal clear. I've not returned to Jacurutu to make any new "friends." However, I'd really like to get past the old beatings for my past sins, and move on to much less boring subjects not involving KJA and his trained dogs, except to clear a few thing up. I mainly wanted to report my long overdue conclusion that Tidwell is innocent, and long overdue apology. Trust me. I can provide plenty of other subjects people can attack me on and have great fun with. I'll come back next weekend when I have more time to read and post in the real DUNE forums about DUNE itself. I will check back here before then as I have time to do so.
1956 Dead Man Walking
"During the rule of Alia Atreides, Leto Atreides II faked his own death and set off to discover the secrets of Jacurutu."

User avatar
1956DeadManWalking
Posts: 16
Joined: 31 Jul 2011 18:33
Location: Norman, Oklahoma

Re: Wing-nuts of YouTube

Postby 1956DeadManWalking » 01 Aug 2011 07:48

SandRider wrote:turn on your web-cam, read all that into it, post it on YouTube, then link it in this thread ....


I gotta sesquicentennial National event @Wilson's Creek in two weeks,
several thousand re-enactors, 10 batteries of artillery, hundreds of horses,
my back is on fire, and I just don't have time to deal with this ...

but ... not a bad start, Jimmy ... I'm still counting at least four or five
insane cyber-fantasy fabrications, but whatever ....


I missed you too, Sandrider. I'm looking forward to when you have time.
1956 Dead Man Walking
"During the rule of Alia Atreides, Leto Atreides II faked his own death and set off to discover the secrets of Jacurutu."

User avatar
inhuien
Posts: 3629
Joined: 09 Feb 2008 05:03
Location: right here as in not (all) there

Re: Wing-nuts of YouTube

Postby inhuien » 01 Aug 2011 08:06

1956DeadManWalking wrote:...read and post in the real DUNE forums about DUNE itself. I will check back here before then as I have time to do so.
This is the only line of worth, just please make an attempt not to over think things. And you don't have to qualify your commitments, man, were you brought up by Nuns.
Image

User avatar
1956DeadManWalking
Posts: 16
Joined: 31 Jul 2011 18:33
Location: Norman, Oklahoma

Re: Wing-nuts of YouTube

Postby 1956DeadManWalking » 01 Aug 2011 08:13

SandChigger wrote:
1956DeadManWalking wrote:Then I remembered an email KJA forwarded to me a few months earlier with a document attached from someone who is qualified to hack into computers. That unidentified person obtained information on Professor Ronald Craig. It was like reading a crazy CIA report.

Really? I wonder whose computer they hacked... because it certainly wasn't one of mine. ;) Remember any tidbits?

Sorry I can't prove that now by producing it, because I'd stored the document on the computer that was eventually destroyed -- probably destroyed by the same person.

Convenient.

So I believe Conway sent the threatening email, and then the threat was carried out by the unidentified author of that document providing so much background information on Craig. I was expected to somehow use the information in the document to stop Craig from harassing KJA, maybe even try to get him fired from his job in Japan.

Meh. I can't imagine anything in my background that anyone could use to blackmail me... ??? And if anyone has ever contacted the university, I have yet to hear about it. They might be concerned about negative publicity, but I doubt KJA is well-known enough in Japan for anyone to give a rice-runny shit. The biggest issue would probably be my using university equipment (office computer) and facilities (office & office Internet connection) for non-work-related activities. Again: meh.

I had trouble believing some content in the document, and suspected some of it to be a work of fiction. One of the most mind-blowing plots carefully worded and implied by KJA.

Yes? Surely you can remember something? I'm quite curious about what it is they think they had on me. Or what they fabricated? ;)

I might even have been rewarded with a KJA coffee cup, if only I had accepted the assignment and succeeded!

That is a shame, considering you might have made a couple of bucks selling it to some preeq on eBay. ;) :lol:


I didn't say your computer was hacked. I don't know how KJA's CIA Man got all of your detailed personal and professional information. You missed the point in that. It was like reading a bio of your entire life. I had trouble believing some of it, so figured some of it was fiction. It was a huge document. It included a list of what was believed to be every website you have and every website you have posted at, regarding KJA. It included copies of statements you made against KJA, the more libelous ones that might have crossed the line from legal opinion to libel. But of course it is not libel if true. It wasn't anything anyone could blackmail you with, because you already put it all out there. I previously did not know about all of that, so KJA enlightened me, and hoped it would inspire me to take action against you. He expected me to go hog wild with the information, and try to get the university to fire you. He misjudged me. Some of the information in that document got you some respect, and caused me to briefly question whether or not I was on the right side of the conflict. You should accept the fact that KJA was secretly trying to retaliate against you and use others to do so. However, I really don't care whether or not you believe it. Makes no difference to me, that particular issue. I didn't come back here to satisfy you. I came back here to clear Tidwell, and put the blame where I believe it belongs. And I came back here because I want to interact with those true honest followers who love the original DUNE and respect Frank Herbert.
1956 Dead Man Walking
"During the rule of Alia Atreides, Leto Atreides II faked his own death and set off to discover the secrets of Jacurutu."

User avatar
1956DeadManWalking
Posts: 16
Joined: 31 Jul 2011 18:33
Location: Norman, Oklahoma

Re: Wing-nuts of YouTube

Postby 1956DeadManWalking » 01 Aug 2011 08:20

A Thing of Eternity wrote:
1956DeadManWalking wrote:"During the rule of Alia Atreides, Leto Atreides II faked his own death and set off to discover the secrets of Jacurutu."

Mandy wrote:OH lord :D I hope James C. Harwood doesn't come back from the dead and find this forum http://www.letthetruthbeknown.com/forum ... 1e204a&f=4


Honeytrap! I wouldn't bet on that.

... shortened


Hey, welcome back!

I'm interested to here what Conway says about the allegations in your post, and we all know he watches this place closely enough that he will have read this very soon. Also some pretty serious statements about KJA here, though given his past behaviour when dealing with people I wouldn't put any of what you said he did past him, I would like his response as well. Of course Conway is his mouthpiece, so hopefully we can get responses to all your accusations against both of them from him.


Good to see you back amonst the living.


Thanks. But I'm still a Dead Man Walking. And my favorite new TV series is The Walking Dead, of course.

I wonder which Conway will respond. I'm sure that neckless alien has cloned himself. "They evolved. They look and feel human. Some are programmed to think they are human. There are many copies. And they have a plan..."
1956 Dead Man Walking
"During the rule of Alia Atreides, Leto Atreides II faked his own death and set off to discover the secrets of Jacurutu."

User avatar
1956DeadManWalking
Posts: 16
Joined: 31 Jul 2011 18:33
Location: Norman, Oklahoma

Re: Wing-nuts of YouTube

Postby 1956DeadManWalking » 01 Aug 2011 09:22

SandChigger:

I do want to make it clear, that I've not returned here to join your quest against KJA, who is so low that he is not worthy of my time. I don't care what you and others here do to him. Although I don't care about KJA, I would be grateful for anything you and others do to destroy Conway and any other KJA trained dogs like him. Bring me Conway's head on a pike, and like the Wizard of OZ I'll be happy to reward you with a trip to Kansas. Take away KJA's dogs, and maybe he'll learn to do his own barking. Even IF his writing is good, KJA isn't worthy of respect. Conway is far worse. I don't like people who betray me and play both sides against each other. I didn't need any help to dislike you, and you didn't need any help to dislike me. What a total waste KJA Special Forces was. I will not go back to the old conflict. It would be a waste of my time. Surely a waste of your time to beat a dead horse like me, since you already won the conflict as far as my involvement was concerned. Surely, someone as intelligent as you can find much more exciting subjects to attack me on, of which we might not be in agreement. Perhaps I can make a list for you if you don't have any ideas of your own.

It is my hope SandRider will soon accept me to be his favorite special number one "sockpuppet" as a promotion from my former status. If that's done, and you have any complaints about me after that, then take it up with SandRider, my new boss here. Otherwise, as usual, feel free to correct me when I'm right.

I noticed you failed to properly address me as "Sir" today. Perhaps it was just an oversight. However, it is no longer necessary to address me as "Sir." You know the old saying, "Don't call me sir. I work for a living." Previously, when we last encountered each other here, you should have referred to me as "Sir" since I wasn't working for a living and was surviving only on government aid. Then, as you might have noticed, I died. Therefore, it figures, in order to work for a living, one must be alive. Since I am a Dead Man Walking, I can't work for a living. However, I have returned to work on a split shift doing disaster relief work for a certain charity organization on a half-shift, and disaster cleanup work for a small business on a separate half-shift as needed. It became necessary for me to save others in order to save myself. That's what I've been doing for the past year. Less time on the Internet. More time out in the real world. I've enjoyed the vacation. Happy are the dead.

I am happy you survived the disasters in Japan.
1956 Dead Man Walking
"During the rule of Alia Atreides, Leto Atreides II faked his own death and set off to discover the secrets of Jacurutu."

User avatar
1956DeadManWalking
Posts: 16
Joined: 31 Jul 2011 18:33
Location: Norman, Oklahoma

Re: Wing-nuts of YouTube

Postby 1956DeadManWalking » 01 Aug 2011 09:57

merkin muffley wrote:
Did you start a cat house? No offense intended. Just wondering. I've been in a grave for too long, so I need a stimulus package.


That's mental.


Yes. So what's your point? ...Oh... Don't worry... They only let me out of the mental hospital for the criminally insane for brief periods of time. And I don't have the ability to fold space back to earth so I'm no threat to anyone there.

By the way, Baron Valdimir Harkonnen is my hero. The Atreides, those cowards, remind me of that despicable KJA back on old earth. From now on, House Harwood will follow the fine example of House Harkonnen.
1956 Dead Man Walking
"During the rule of Alia Atreides, Leto Atreides II faked his own death and set off to discover the secrets of Jacurutu."


Return to “˲”