• Register
  • Login
  •          

Priest - The movie

Non-dune discussion

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Priest - The movie

Postby trang » 02 Sep 2011 07:49

I am not a graphic novel person, and was a very light comic book reader as a kid (spiderman, thor, hulk, batman etc) so I dont have little to no knowledge on all those that might be classsic, cool, popular or whatever. Anyway...

I became aware of the watchmen, read it, and loved it. (movie wasnt bad either)

I saw the movie Priest advertised for theaters and never gave it a second thought, just look like another horror movie of some kind, which i don't watch as a rule (occasional thriller, Apollo 18 for example looks interesting)

I decided to take a look when went to Blockbuster the other day.... to say the least I enjoyed it. The story was pretty cool, the characters were good, and the look and feel overall I really liked. It gave me the similar feeling when I was surprised with Underworld, which I really liked also.

just wanted ask if anyone else liked it. It left with a definite sequel option, hope they make another.
    "Long Live the Fighters", "Dragon.....the other white meat."

"Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
    But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.."
    trang

Re: Priest - The movie

Postby SandChigger » 04 Sep 2011 20:17

I watched it one night last week and liked it well enough. I'm not familiar with the Korean manga that it's based on, though.

I'm thinking I want to watch it again, so I've put it into my Netflix queue. (Rented it from Blockbuster the first time.)
    SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"

Return to ˲