Traffic encounters of the Police kind/classic/classy/caustic

Image
    Non-dune discussion

Moderators: ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos, Freakzilla

User avatar
Visigoth
Posts: 116
Joined: 12 May 2011 03:23

Traffic encounters of the Police kind/classic/classy/caustic

Postby Visigoth » 05 Sep 2012 05:09

I was reminiscing and Every time, I lose it. I mean on the floor doubled over with a mental picture of a veteran motor cop asking me, "You have got to be kidding me?", after he had stopped me on his road. Well, it was one of those deals that the Police monitor an intersection or a four way stop intersection. If you have any memorable traffic stops that you remember even if you got nailed and you had t
o pay, but better yet the funny ones and the ones you lucked out because of a real professional officer who use his discretion, share them with us. Let's give our men in blue some deserved attention.

Law Enforcement is getting weird. :Adolf:
ImageImageImage

User avatar
lotek
Posts: 5735
Joined: 28 Jul 2009 08:33

Re: Traffic encounters of the Police kind/classic/classy/caustic

Postby lotek » 05 Sep 2012 05:15

So is this post.
Spice is the worm's gonads.

User avatar
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
Posts: 18156
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Contact:

Re: Traffic encounters of the Police kind/classic/classy/caustic

Postby Freakzilla » 05 Sep 2012 05:34

I don't have any good police stories, they usually arrest me.
Image
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman

User avatar
Visigoth
Posts: 116
Joined: 12 May 2011 03:23

Re: Traffic encounters of the Police kind/classic/classy/caustic

Postby Visigoth » 05 Sep 2012 09:52

Freakzilla wrote:I don't have any good police stories, they usually arrest me.


:(

I have a few good stops in which the cop was funny, and a gentleman. Not that he didn't scare me at first, but then he let me go and I left him looking for the roach. I only wish I had thrown out, at the policeman's request, a half joint. On the other hand, I've been fucked once by an incompetent and/or racist policeman involving firearms. Fuck him, he tried to charge me with afelony, and all he got was a misdeamenor which was subsequently dropped. You should've seen the resources the police used to catch me, and for nothing. To hassle me, and not arrest the real culprit. 12 police cars they used. :roll:
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
Posts: 18156
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Contact:

Re: Traffic encounters of the Police kind/classic/classy/caustic

Postby Freakzilla » 05 Sep 2012 10:36

Actually, I take that back. Last time I got pulled over I got a warning for doing 83 in a 55. I think it was because of my veteran tag. First time I'm EVER gotten just a warning.
Image
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman

User avatar
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard
Posts: 6623
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 11:07
Location: The Mighty Central Valley of California
Contact:

Re: Traffic encounters of the Police kind/classic/classy/caustic

Postby Omphalos » 05 Sep 2012 11:26

Police monitor at a 4-way intersection? Haven't had those here since 1943.

User avatar
Sandwurm88
Not Soleman
Posts: 541
Joined: 24 Jul 2009 10:16

Re: Traffic encounters of the Police kind/classic/classy/caustic

Postby Sandwurm88 » 06 Sep 2012 18:31

I…Where you're alive and they—You write a book about you. When you write…it’s just that so, these people are all in our lives, all of us, and he’s—but you know about—I remember 50 years ago...They were saying, but I thought—people in your own life were something to be thought about—and they were saying that back then, and even now, and I just thought, this is great. At least that’s what people think, and that’s okay...

I can string together unintelligible gibberish that bears only a passing resemblance to a complete and grammatical train of thought. Please don't try to usurp my position as the master of that technique, Visigoth.
Thank you,
-Sandwurm88

User avatar
lotek
Posts: 5735
Joined: 28 Jul 2009 08:33

Re: Traffic encounters of the Police kind/classic/classy/caustic

Postby lotek » 07 Sep 2012 07:05

If you were girls and half-naked I'd bring in the mud ring.
Spice is the worm's gonads.

User avatar
ULFsurfer
Posts: 270
Joined: 02 Apr 2011 21:20
Location: Among hills & coal mines

Re: Traffic encounters of the Police kind/classic/classy/caustic

Postby ULFsurfer » 07 Sep 2012 07:08

Freakzilla wrote:Actually, I take that back. Last time I got pulled over I got a warning for doing 83 in a 55. I think it was because of my veteran tag. First time I'm EVER gotten just a warning.


Did you have melting ice cream in your car or something?

User avatar
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
Posts: 18156
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Contact:

Re: Traffic encounters of the Police kind/classic/classy/caustic

Postby Freakzilla » 07 Sep 2012 07:25

ULFsurfer wrote:
Freakzilla wrote:Actually, I take that back. Last time I got pulled over I got a warning for doing 83 in a 55. I think it was because of my veteran tag. First time I'm EVER gotten just a warning.


Did you have melting ice cream in your car or something?


Late for work.
Image
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman

User avatar
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard
Posts: 6623
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 11:07
Location: The Mighty Central Valley of California
Contact:

Re: Traffic encounters of the Police kind/classic/classy/caustic

Postby Omphalos » 07 Sep 2012 12:00

Admit it. You had to poop.

User avatar
Visigoth
Posts: 116
Joined: 12 May 2011 03:23

Re: Traffic encounters of the Police kind/classic/classy/caustic

Postby Visigoth » 09 Sep 2012 00:51

lotek wrote:If you were girls and half-naked I'd bring in the mud ring.

Girls just want to have fun!
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Visigoth
Posts: 116
Joined: 12 May 2011 03:23

Re: Traffic encounters of the Police kind/classic/classy/caustic

Postby Visigoth » 09 Sep 2012 00:53

Freakzilla wrote:
ULFsurfer wrote:
Freakzilla wrote:Actually, I take that back. Last time I got pulled over I got a warning for doing 83 in a 55. I think it was because of my veteran tag. First time I'm EVER gotten just a warning.


Did you have melting ice cream in your car or something?


Late for work.


Atlanta ..drivers?

NASCAR
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Visigoth
Posts: 116
Joined: 12 May 2011 03:23

Re: Traffic encounters of the Police kind/classic/classy/caustic

Postby Visigoth » 09 Sep 2012 01:02

Sandwurm88 wrote:I…Where you're alive and they—You write a book about you. When you write…it’s just that so, these people are all in our lives, all of us, and he’s—but you know about—I remember 50 years ago...They were saying, but I thought—people in your own life were something to be thought about—and they were saying that back then, and even now, and I just thought, this is great. At least that’s what people think, and that’s okay...

I can string together unintelligible gibberish that bears only a passing resemblance to a complete and grammatical train of thought. Please don't try to usurp my position as the master of that technique, Visigoth.
Thank you,
-Sandwurm88


And dude....

my Mom has a fourth grade education, and so do i, in some respects, so if what makes you is to put others down instead of instructionally correcting them, i only have o two words for you that i alraedy ask g-d to forgive me for thinking that way about you. i'm sorry.

moving along..


i had a post which i lost. i was gonna share a funny, classy Police Stop, but i lost it. i know I was vague.

this is not worth it
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Robspierre
Posts: 2160
Joined: 19 Feb 2008 10:49
Location: Cascadia

Re: Traffic encounters of the Police kind/classic/classy/caustic

Postby Robspierre » 13 Sep 2012 21:23

Nothing like doing 65 in a 55 zone and seeing a sheriff's deputy, not slowing down and having him wave as you go flying by.

Rob

User avatar
Visigoth
Posts: 116
Joined: 12 May 2011 03:23

Re: Traffic encounters of the Police kind/classic/classy/caustic

Postby Visigoth » 14 Sep 2012 18:46

Robspierre wrote:Nothing like doing 65 in a 55 zone and seeing a sheriff's deputy, not slowing down and having him wave as you go flying by.

Rob


:auto-swerve:

Classy.
ImageImageImage


Return to “˲”