The Rules

Image
    There are but a few

Moderators: ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos, Freakzilla

User avatar
SandRider
Watermaster
Posts: 6163
Joined: 05 Oct 2008 16:14
Location: In the back of your mind. Always.
Contact:

Postby SandRider » 28 Oct 2008 18:52

well, shoot, now uh ya know, hey these internet things
can kinda get outta hand sometimes and uh ....




I gotta go now ...

User avatar
SandRider
Watermaster
Posts: 6163
Joined: 05 Oct 2008 16:14
Location: In the back of your mind. Always.
Contact:

Postby SandRider » 30 Oct 2008 00:58

Awright, so what we got so far is me, Miss Mandy, the Sloe Man and Sarah Palin
in a dirty motel room in downtown Detroit. Sarah's got her hot school teacher
outfit on, with the white blouse opened to the fourth button, showing more
cleavage than the DuChig. Sloey's wearing leather pants and a Dark Vader
helmet, I'm naked with boots and a black Stetson. Mandy's wearing a white
wife-beater two sizes too small and a "Hello Kitty" thong.

SandChigger's remote-operating the webcam built into my laptop. Sloe Man
slaps Sarah across her face, knocking her rim-less glasses to the floor, and
Chig yells "Action"......

Mandy : Who brought the Astro-glide ?
SandRider: Just spit on it, Darlin' .....
Sarah (to sloey) : Ohhhh, you've been a naughty boy, haven't you ?

{Sloey produces a crysknife and cuts out Palin's vocal chords, then attempts a lobotomy, botching it.}

Mandy: Ugh.
SandRider: Say..uh...you wanna go get some coffee or somethin' ?

Mandy & I exit, leaving the Sloe Man cover in blood, screaming:
"Skanky Wenches !! We Loves Skanky Wenches !!"

SandChigger: Cut ! All right, that was okay, but I'd like to see a little more emotion, sloey .....

User avatar
Robspierre
Posts: 2160
Joined: 19 Feb 2008 10:49
Location: Cascadia

Postby Robspierre » 30 Oct 2008 01:01

Wow, Republican porn never looked so good.

Rob

User avatar
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero
Posts: 14490
Joined: 08 Feb 2008 22:29
Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"
Contact:

Postby SandChigger » 30 Oct 2008 02:57

Wow...that was hot.
I have heard of only one mistake that doesn’t have an explanation for a careful reader...with an open mind. (And, no, I’m not going to tell you what it is!) —KJA

I don't like every writer's style; for instance, I have never been able to get through Ursula LeGuin, China Mieville, or Iain Banks, all of whom are critical darlings. —KJA

I...had written a bunch of Star Wars and X-Files books...that proved not just that I'm a hack, but that I could write in somebody else's universe... —KJA

User avatar
inhuien
Posts: 3629
Joined: 09 Feb 2008 05:03
Location: right here as in not (all) there

Postby inhuien » 30 Oct 2008 04:18

gulp... poor sloey
Image

User avatar
GamePlayer
70mm God
Posts: 2993
Joined: 09 Feb 2008 11:26
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Postby GamePlayer » 30 Oct 2008 09:44

That might almost be the best political porn since "I Fucked Ann Coulter In the Ass" :)
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."

User avatar
Mandy
Cat Herder
Posts: 1700
Joined: 08 Feb 2008 20:18
Contact:

Postby Mandy » 30 Oct 2008 10:38

:)

Oh, my. A Republican snuff film!

User avatar
Tleilax Master B
Posts: 674
Joined: 11 Feb 2008 10:54
Location: Desert of New Mexico

Postby Tleilax Master B » 30 Oct 2008 12:24

Hehe. Nice.

You know, true story, that Larry Flynt just came out with a porn called "Nailin' Sara Palin." Looks like somebody has already jumped your train sandrider :D
Image

User avatar
SandRider
Watermaster
Posts: 6163
Joined: 05 Oct 2008 16:14
Location: In the back of your mind. Always.
Contact:

Postby SandRider » 30 Oct 2008 12:35

I just wanted to get Miss Mandy alone somewhere to discuss the finer
points of Ralph Nader's economic plan & have a quiet drink or two,
then I discovered there was a line that started and ended with the
Sole Man, then:
Rakis wrote:Sarah Palin cameo? :smoke:

it quickly spun out of control after that, kinda like Palin's political
career itself ....

User avatar
A Thing of Eternity
Posts: 6090
Joined: 08 Apr 2008 15:35
Location: Calgary Alberta

Postby A Thing of Eternity » 30 Oct 2008 14:00

:shock:













nuff said.
Image

User avatar
Rakis
Posts: 1583
Joined: 16 Feb 2008 00:00

Postby Rakis » 01 Nov 2008 00:21

SandRider wrote:I just wanted to get Miss Mandy alone somewhere to discuss the finer
points of Ralph Nader's economic plan & have a quiet drink or two,
then I discovered there was a line that started and ended with the
Sole Man, then:
Rakis wrote:Sarah Palin cameo? :smoke:

it quickly spun out of control after that, kinda like Palin's political
career itself ....


It's ok, i'll let Larry Flint take care of her... :twisted:
Image

User avatar
SandRider
Watermaster
Posts: 6163
Joined: 05 Oct 2008 16:14
Location: In the back of your mind. Always.
Contact:

Postby SandRider » 01 Nov 2008 01:04

:puke:
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008

semuta
Posts: 105
Joined: 07 Aug 2009 18:06
Location: cloaked orbital platform
Contact:

Re: The Rules

Postby semuta » 15 Aug 2009 16:17

Freakzilla wrote:1. No personal attacks. It's fine to argue someone's point, let's just not get personal, OK?

2. Keep the profanity to a minimum.

3. No pornography.

4. No advertisements.

5. English only. Non-English posts will be deleted. (Exceptions: Galach and Chakobsa)

I may or may not add more later...


BUMP
That's how I wrote the novel, wanting you to participate with the best of your own imagination. I did not aim for the lowest common denominator and 'write down" to anyone. You and I have a compact and my responsibility is to entertain you as richly as possible, always giving you as much extra as I can. I assume you are intelligent and will enlist your own imagination. You'll see that when you read the Dune excerpt and the other stories in this collection.
FH, Intro to Eye

semuta
Posts: 105
Joined: 07 Aug 2009 18:06
Location: cloaked orbital platform
Contact:

Re:

Postby semuta » 15 Aug 2009 16:19

SandRider wrote:Awright, so what we got so far is me, Miss Mandy, the Sloe Man and Sarah Palin
in a dirty motel room in downtown Detroit. Sarah's got her hot school teacher
outfit on, with the white blouse opened to the fourth button, showing more
cleavage than the DuChig. Sloey's wearing leather pants and a Dark Vader
helmet, I'm naked with boots and a black Stetson. Mandy's wearing a white
wife-beater two sizes too small and a "Hello Kitty" thong.

SandChigger's remote-operating the webcam built into my laptop. Sloe Man
slaps Sarah across her face, knocking her rim-less glasses to the floor, and
Chig yells "Action"......

Mandy : Who brought the Astro-glide ?
SandRider: Just spit on it, Darlin' .....
Sarah (to sloey) : Ohhhh, you've been a naughty boy, haven't you ?

{Sloey produces a crysknife and cuts out Palin's vocal chords, then attempts a lobotomy, botching it.}

Mandy: Ugh.
SandRider: Say..uh...you wanna go get some coffee or somethin' ?

Mandy & I exit, leaving the Sloe Man cover in blood, screaming:
"Skanky Wenches !! We Loves Skanky Wenches !!"

SandChigger: Cut ! All right, that was okay, but I'd like to see a little more emotion, sloey .....


BUMP

aw come on man, i'm dying to know what happens next... more of this please!!!!
That's how I wrote the novel, wanting you to participate with the best of your own imagination. I did not aim for the lowest common denominator and 'write down" to anyone. You and I have a compact and my responsibility is to entertain you as richly as possible, always giving you as much extra as I can. I assume you are intelligent and will enlist your own imagination. You'll see that when you read the Dune excerpt and the other stories in this collection.
FH, Intro to Eye

User avatar
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
Posts: 18133
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Contact:

Re: The Rules

Postby Freakzilla » 15 Aug 2009 16:31

I'm starting to get really pissed off at the immature behavior here.

I'd rather light a candle than curse your darkness.
Image
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman

User avatar
SandRider
Watermaster
Posts: 6163
Joined: 05 Oct 2008 16:14
Location: In the back of your mind. Always.
Contact:

Re:

Postby SandRider » 15 Aug 2009 16:38

SandRider wrote::puke:



ahh, my Halloween Night drunken puke-fest thru the sietch.

what memories ....

and I get the message, Freak.
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008

User avatar
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero
Posts: 14490
Joined: 08 Feb 2008 22:29
Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"
Contact:

Re: The Rules

Postby SandChigger » 17 Aug 2009 09:51

Freakzilla wrote:5. English only. Non-English posts will be deleted. (Exceptions: Galach and Chakobsa)

I got to thinking today that this probably needs to be revised to "(Exceptions: Galach, Fremen and Chakobsa)". :)

User avatar
lotek
Posts: 5735
Joined: 28 Jul 2009 08:33

Re: The Rules

Postby lotek » 17 Aug 2009 10:45

don't mention the French :)
Spice is the worm's gonads.

User avatar
SandRider
Watermaster
Posts: 6163
Joined: 05 Oct 2008 16:14
Location: In the back of your mind. Always.
Contact:

Re: The Rules

Postby SandRider » 17 Aug 2009 15:09

what about Gibberish ?
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008

User avatar
lotek
Posts: 5735
Joined: 28 Jul 2009 08:33

Re: The Rules

Postby lotek » 17 Aug 2009 15:24

i thought that was allowed:
I'm a channel (spirit medium). In christianity the word is necromancer, but I prefer the mayan translation; sorcerer. In general terms I usually use the word shaman. It is often very difficult for brainwashed people suffering cognitive dissonance to accept that shamanism is a real thing but I would like you to consider for all three seconds of your attention span that in every culture on the planet throughout all of human history there have been shamen, whose understanding of life is necessarily different from the mainstream.
Spice is the worm's gonads.

User avatar
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
Posts: 18133
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Contact:

Re: The Rules

Postby Freakzilla » 17 Aug 2009 15:56

lotek wrote:i thought that was allowed:
I'm a channel (spirit medium). In christianity the word is necromancer, but I prefer the mayan translation; sorcerer. In general terms I usually use the word shaman. It is often very difficult for brainwashed people suffering cognitive dissonance to accept that shamanism is a real thing but I would like you to consider for all three seconds of your attention span that in every culture on the planet throughout all of human history there have been shamen, whose understanding of life is necessarily different from the mainstream.


Why not?
Image
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman

User avatar
lotek
Posts: 5735
Joined: 28 Jul 2009 08:33

Re: The Rules

Postby lotek » 17 Aug 2009 16:05

Freakzilla wrote:
lotek wrote:i thought that was allowed:
I'm a channel (spirit medium). In christianity the word is necromancer, but I prefer the mayan translation; sorcerer. In general terms I usually use the word shaman. It is often very difficult for brainwashed people suffering cognitive dissonance to accept that shamanism is a real thing but I would like you to consider for all three seconds of your attention span that in every culture on the planet throughout all of human history there have been shamen, whose understanding of life is necessarily different from the mainstream.


Why not?


maybe I misunderstood your question since my sentence was an affirmative and yours an intero-negative(not sure about that term) I'm not sure what my answer should be

edit: I seem to have forgotten the origin of my quote:
semuta wrote:I'm a channel (spirit medium). In christianity the word is necromancer, but I prefer the mayan translation; sorcerer. In general terms I usually use the word shaman. It is often very difficult for brainwashed people suffering cognitive dissonance to accept that shamanism is a real thing

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1661
Spice is the worm's gonads.

User avatar
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
Posts: 18133
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Contact:

Re: The Rules

Postby Freakzilla » 29 Sep 2009 06:40

I've added a little explainatory info before the rules.

:Adolf:
Image
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman

User avatar
inhuien
Posts: 3629
Joined: 09 Feb 2008 05:03
Location: right here as in not (all) there

Re: The Rules

Postby inhuien » 29 Sep 2009 07:04

As it's more than a year since I read them I'm not sure what the addition/supplemental is, but whatever it is I'll toe the line.
Image

User avatar
lotek
Posts: 5735
Joined: 28 Jul 2009 08:33

Re: The Rules

Postby lotek » 29 Sep 2009 07:13

Spice is the worm's gonads.


Return to “˲”