New Sites?

    Can't find the appropriate forum for your topic? Post it here!

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

User avatar
Spicelon
Posts: 703
Joined: 30 Mar 2008 23:31

Postby Spicelon » 21 Jan 2009 11:11

Mandy wrote:Well it is boring now, tbh. All my venom is halfhearted :P Besides, he's already used the worst Dune nerd insult against me :)


Mandy, for some strange reason GP just isn't going to play nice with you. His loss!!!!

:D
Poop is funny.
MetaCugel8262 is not.

User avatar
Mandy
Cat Herder
Posts: 1702
Joined: 08 Feb 2008 20:18
Contact:

Postby Mandy » 21 Jan 2009 13:00

I know! He's desperately trying to save face. It was fun for awhile, now it's kinda pathetic.


Someone should come up with a name for the Dune nerd version of Godwin's law.
As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Hypatia approaches one.

User avatar
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
Posts: 18239
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Contact:

Postby Freakzilla » 21 Jan 2009 13:07

There was a guy calling Niel Bortz a nazi on the radio this morning.

:roll:
Image
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman

User avatar
GamePlayer
70mm God
Posts: 2993
Joined: 09 Feb 2008 11:26
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Postby GamePlayer » 21 Jan 2009 13:41

SandChigger wrote:But you gotta admit, GP, her new sig line rules. :lol:

So ... anything new and exciting happening in the world of fab fem forums? (Bitchy bimboards?) :P


Given what was spat at me for posting a lolcat, I half expected far worse :)
Not that I know of. I never joined. I figure one DN is more than enough and no one wants another Arrakeen. Well, okay, some do :P
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."

User avatar
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard
Posts: 6677
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 11:07
Location: The Mighty Central Valley of California
Contact:

Postby Omphalos » 21 Jan 2009 13:54

GamePlayer wrote:
Mandy wrote:So I that's disappointing?


Huh? :laughing:
As for the rest...
Image


I would not laugh too quickly if I were you, GP.

GamePlayer wrote:Well, you've finally got a grip on yourself, so I that's disappointing. You're much more entertaining when in tantrum mode, hurling insults and blowing things out of proportion :)


NOTE: I cant see that pic here at work.

User avatar
GamePlayer
70mm God
Posts: 2993
Joined: 09 Feb 2008 11:26
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Postby GamePlayer » 21 Jan 2009 14:05

:lol: I give you that one :)
Really? It's on imageshack, not my regular webspace. Your work computers sure have an awful lot of websites blocked.
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."

User avatar
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
Posts: 18239
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Contact:

Postby Freakzilla » 21 Jan 2009 14:08

Yeah, even I can see imageshack pictures.
Image
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman

User avatar
Mandy
Cat Herder
Posts: 1702
Joined: 08 Feb 2008 20:18
Contact:

Postby Mandy » 21 Jan 2009 14:31

It was about the lolcat only in your own mind, GP. :wink: I can act outraged over some meme you post next time, if that will make you happy.


In the meantime...

Image
As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Hypatia approaches one.

User avatar
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
Posts: 18239
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Contact:

Postby Freakzilla » 21 Jan 2009 14:34

Image
Image
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman

User avatar
Spicelon
Posts: 703
Joined: 30 Mar 2008 23:31

Postby Spicelon » 21 Jan 2009 14:35

Mandy wrote:
Image


Crap! I have some 'splaining to do.
Poop is funny.
MetaCugel8262 is not.

User avatar
A Thing of Eternity
Posts: 6090
Joined: 08 Apr 2008 15:35
Location: Calgary Alberta

Postby A Thing of Eternity » 21 Jan 2009 15:30

Jeez, one meesly business trip and I miss so much...
Image

User avatar
Tleszer
Posts: 2161
Joined: 17 Feb 2008 18:02

Postby Tleszer » 21 Jan 2009 18:09

Freakzilla wrote:Image


But I already do think of the kittens... for God to kill... not that I masturbate to the image of kittens, because that would be sick and gross... and possibly illegal... :wink:
DUNE, as interpreted by a blue man with a green tushie

User avatar
GamePlayer
70mm God
Posts: 2993
Joined: 09 Feb 2008 11:26
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Postby GamePlayer » 21 Jan 2009 18:12

Freakzilla wrote:Yeah, even I can see imageshack pictures.


I don't understand that. As I mentioned on TAU, the reason some of my pictures weren't displaying is because the webspace I'm currently using is terrible and suffers from systemic outages. So I've been hosting all my images on Imageshack to be certain they are online. It doesn't make sense that they wouldn't be seen now. Except if Imageshack is blocked, but why would that site be blocked on Omphalos' work network at all?

Mandy wrote:It was about the lolcat only in your own mind, GP. :wink: I can act outraged over some meme you post next time, if that will make you happy.

In the meantime...


Hehehe, but I'm feeling so "outnumbered." Won't you rush into defend me? :wink:
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."

User avatar
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard
Posts: 6677
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 11:07
Location: The Mighty Central Valley of California
Contact:

Postby Omphalos » 21 Jan 2009 18:41

GamePlayer wrote::lol: I give you that one :)
Really? It's on imageshack, not my regular webspace. Your work computers sure have an awful lot of websites blocked.


The e-nazis at my company are the mean kind, not the soft and fuzzy kind that they must have at Honeywell.

(Just joking guys!!!)

User avatar
Mandy
Cat Herder
Posts: 1702
Joined: 08 Feb 2008 20:18
Contact:

Postby Mandy » 21 Jan 2009 20:03

GamePlayer wrote:
Hehehe, but I'm feeling so "outnumbered." Won't you rush into defend me? :wink:


Sure!

STOP PICKING ON GAMEPLAYER, NAO!
As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Hypatia approaches one.

User avatar
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
Posts: 18239
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Contact:

Postby Freakzilla » 22 Jan 2009 10:12

Tleszer wrote:
Freakzilla wrote:Image


But I already do think of the kittens... for God to kill... not that I masturbate to the image of kittens, because that would be sick and gross... and possibly illegal... :wink:


Thinking of dead kittens durring actual intercourse can help your stanima.
Image
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman

User avatar
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
Posts: 18239
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Contact:

Postby Freakzilla » 22 Jan 2009 10:14

Omphalos wrote:
GamePlayer wrote::lol: I give you that one :)
Really? It's on imageshack, not my regular webspace. Your work computers sure have an awful lot of websites blocked.


The e-nazis at my company are the mean kind, not the soft and fuzzy kind that they must have at Honeywell.

(Just joking guys!!!)


The bigger the corporation, the longer it takes to add a site to the blacklist, I guess.

:?
Image
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman

User avatar
Tleszer
Posts: 2161
Joined: 17 Feb 2008 18:02

Postby Tleszer » 22 Jan 2009 10:35

Freakzilla wrote:Thinking of dead kittens durring actual intercourse can help your stanima.


Thanks for the advice!
DUNE, as interpreted by a blue man with a green tushie

User avatar
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
Posts: 18239
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Contact:

Postby Freakzilla » 22 Jan 2009 10:47

Tleszer wrote:
Freakzilla wrote:Thinking of dead kittens durring actual intercourse can help your stanima.


Thanks for the advice!


VVV See signature VVV
Image
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman

User avatar
Spicelon
Posts: 703
Joined: 30 Mar 2008 23:31

Postby Spicelon » 22 Jan 2009 12:32

Baraka Bryan wrote:
A Thing of Eternity wrote:Jeez, one meesly business trip and I miss so much...


it's ok.. you didn't miss much... spicey isn't big :P


Here, let me club you over the head <thwump> and see if you change your mind. ;)
Poop is funny.
MetaCugel8262 is not.

User avatar
GamePlayer
70mm God
Posts: 2993
Joined: 09 Feb 2008 11:26
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Postby GamePlayer » 22 Jan 2009 17:56

Omphalos wrote:
GamePlayer wrote::lol: I give you that one :)
Really? It's on imageshack, not my regular webspace. Your work computers sure have an awful lot of websites blocked.


The e-nazis at my company are the mean kind, not the soft and fuzzy kind that they must have at Honeywell.

(Just joking guys!!!)


You gotta get some dirt on your IT guys and then have a little chat. I hear Freak-Z has some "bodies" you can borrow :)

Mandy wrote:Sure!

STOP PICKING ON GAMEPLAYER, NAO!


Following word from T(A)U.
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."

User avatar
Mandy
Cat Herder
Posts: 1702
Joined: 08 Feb 2008 20:18
Contact:

Postby Mandy » 22 Jan 2009 19:50

I don't know what word you're talking about.
As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Hypatia approaches one.

Ghost
Posts: 114
Joined: 04 Sep 2008 08:42
Location: Buenos Ares, Argentina

Postby Ghost » 28 Jan 2009 10:38

i bet they cyber a lot down there :lol:

User avatar
Tyrant
Posts: 381
Joined: 08 Feb 2008 22:45
Location: Kansas City, MO

Postby Tyrant » 31 Jan 2009 17:38

lmao..ok...this is the first time i've read this thread..i read all 9 pages..and i find something very humerous...women...i mean come on...this whole thing makes no sense. here are 2 random scenarios

One..everyone (men) likes the female
other females reaction....Kill the slut..god what a whore..who wears close like that anyway!!!

Two.. everyone (men) either dont like the female or insults her
Other female response ......insert any of Mandis arguments


isnt funny how much women hate each other and yet stand up for each other at the same time .... god..and they say men are fucked up in the head

question to women....who do you hate??..men or women...cause its hard for me to tell

ps to Mandi ... i bet if IC was obviously male u wouldnt have gotten your panties in a knot like u did
Your friendly neighborhood Tyrant!!!

User avatar
Mandy
Cat Herder
Posts: 1702
Joined: 08 Feb 2008 20:18
Contact:

Postby Mandy » 31 Jan 2009 20:40

Tyrant wrote:lmao..ok...this is the first time i've read this thread..i read all 9 pages..and i find something very humerous...women...i mean come on...this whole thing makes no sense. here are 2 random scenarios

One..everyone (men) likes the female
other females reaction....Kill the slut..god what a whore..who wears close like that anyway!!!

Two.. everyone (men) either dont like the female or insults her
Other female response ......insert any of Mandis arguments


isnt funny how much women hate each other and yet stand up for each other at the same time .... god..and they say men are fucked up in the head

question to women....who do you hate??..men or women...cause its hard for me to tell

ps to Mandi ... i bet if IC was obviously male u wouldnt have gotten your panties in a knot like u did


You're an idiot.

I don't hate women, and your idea that women hate each other just tells me you haven't graduated from high school yet. I don't hate men or women, in general, and I can't speak for all women. Can you speak for all men? Should I assume all men are retards based on my opinion of you?

ps to Tyrant... unless Simon has a vagina, your theory is wrong. Why would it possibly matter what gender IC is? In fact the argument wasn't even about Irulan.
As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Hypatia approaches one.