Sietch Tabr is Dead

    Can't find the appropriate forum for your topic? Post it here!

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

User avatar
Spicelon
Posts: 703
Joined: 30 Mar 2008 23:31

Re:

Postby Spicelon » 21 Apr 2009 21:03

SandChigger wrote:Kunta Kuntele, I have found you!

(All this because someone mentioned Jordy the other day. :shock: )


funny I should read this today. I'm thinking of naming our new but as of yet not acquired cat

Kunta Kitteh.
Poop is funny.
MetaCugel8262 is not.

User avatar
SwordMaster
Freakbanned
Posts: 781
Joined: 24 Feb 2009 20:35
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Re: Sietch Tabr is Dead

Postby SwordMaster » 21 Apr 2009 22:35

Schu wrote:Which one's ARCH?


At Tabr board she is 'Sunshine' but may have various alias profile I have no idea, I always get the feeling there is only a couple people using a dozon profiles

I think she is Serbian or Croation and typically very bitter about the war and how it ruined her life. She writes heavily broken english and complains abuot random things. She is a hoot!
I am a turd. Do not emulate me, or Omphalos shall mock you as well.

User avatar
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero
Posts: 14492
Joined: 08 Feb 2008 22:29
Location: A continuing state of irritation
Contact:

Re: Sietch Tabr is Dead

Postby SandChigger » 21 Apr 2009 23:09

Actually, I believe she's Seru-Groanation. :lol:

(Does anyone else ever wonder, occasionally, what ever happened to ole SeruK Anus? :P )

Well ... I can login on Tabr and can change some settings like my time zone, but I can't view any content or add an avatar or anything like that. Schu and Isophil and Kuntele were logged in when I tried. :P

User avatar
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener
Posts: 3293
Joined: 10 Feb 2008 16:27

Re: Sietch Tabr is Dead

Postby Nekhrun » 22 Apr 2009 13:09

SandChigger wrote:(Does anyone else ever wonder, occasionally, what ever happened to ole SeruK Anus?

Nope. I think he should start a blog though.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros

User avatar
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero
Posts: 14492
Joined: 08 Feb 2008 22:29
Location: A continuing state of irritation
Contact:

Re: Sietch Tabr is Dead

Postby SandChigger » 22 Apr 2009 18:39

:idea: :!:

Maybe he and Nebby could do one together! :D

User avatar
SandRider
Watermaster
Posts: 6163
Joined: 05 Oct 2008 16:14
Location: In the back of your mind. Always.
Contact:

Re: Re:

Postby SandRider » 22 Apr 2009 20:52

chanilover wrote:
Freakzilla wrote:
SandChigger wrote:Hell, I don't need no vet to put her down. :roll:


Veterans don't kill animals! Unless they're dangerous or tastey.


Vet as in veterinary surgeon. We call them vets in the UK.



And the Omphalos Literalist Award goes to .....
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008

User avatar
inhuien
Posts: 3633
Joined: 09 Feb 2008 05:03
Location: right here as in not (all) there

Re: Sietch Tabr is Dead

Postby inhuien » 23 Apr 2009 06:31

Yes, yes... Goes to who? :dance:
Image

User avatar
chanilover
Posts: 1644
Joined: 18 Feb 2008 08:29

Re: Re:

Postby chanilover » 23 Apr 2009 16:32

SandRider wrote:
chanilover wrote:
Freakzilla wrote:
SandChigger wrote:Hell, I don't need no vet to put her down. :roll:


Veterans don't kill animals! Unless they're dangerous or tastey.


Vet as in veterinary surgeon. We call them vets in the UK.



And the Omphalos Literalist Award goes to .....


:lol: I just thought it was another example of Yanks struggling with English.
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
Image
Image

User avatar
SandRider
Watermaster
Posts: 6163
Joined: 05 Oct 2008 16:14
Location: In the back of your mind. Always.
Contact:

Re: Sietch Tabr is Dead

Postby SandRider » 06 Oct 2009 15:34

in a thread gushing over the "new look" of the "official" website :

I, the SandRider wrote:Today, 03:20 PM


(Kantele @ Sep 3 2009, 01:55 AM) *
It's not hard to get behind in reading the nuDune stuff. They tend to crank it out pretty fast.



honestly now, not trolling here,
but do you think you could post that on Merrit's board without being banned ?

well, maybe you could, but I mean a normal person ?

(not implying that you're not normal ...)

and as to the 'new look' of the 'official' site,
I take it you just mean the KJA bookstore front page, right ?
The one Uncle Mike occasionally toyed with ?

because Merrit's board looks the same, atleast from behind the OVER 9000 proxies
I have to use just to read it ..... and the link to the board on the main site page
is just buried; if you're not looking for it, I think you'd miss it .... wonder why ?

and Schu was banned .... Schu, the most polite, thoughtful, restrained boy/man
ever to post Over There. In a factual argument, using Thing's database, about the
traffic on Merrit's board versus [EDITED BY THE ALMIGHTY MODERATOR].

Brian's drinking again.
Keith's lost more hair.
SandChigger has become the target of an anti-Semitic hate-site.
The Democrats have a Super-majority in the Senate, and still can't pass progressive legislation.

It's all just too sad, sometimes ..... {:gun-to-head smiley:}


edit: first new post since 13 September.

read that shit again -
this was the FIRST NEW POST IN 3 WEEKS.
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008

User avatar
Ampoliros
Posts: 2518
Joined: 14 Mar 2008 11:22
Location: I think we took a wrong turn...

Re: Sietch Tabr is Dead

Postby Ampoliros » 06 Oct 2009 16:01

that almost beats out Dune Novels for forum death.
Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus

User avatar
chanilover
Posts: 1644
Joined: 18 Feb 2008 08:29

Re: Sietch Tabr is Dead

Postby chanilover » 07 Oct 2009 10:50

It's as dead as Hyppo's boudoir.
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
Image
Image

User avatar
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero
Posts: 14492
Joined: 08 Feb 2008 22:29
Location: A continuing state of irritation
Contact:

Re: Sietch Tabr is Dead

Postby SandChigger » 07 Oct 2009 11:27

You mean besides the maggots in the scraps and grease in the pizza boxes and cat poos?

Oh, wait, they won't deliver pizza to her anymore, right? :P

User avatar
chanilover
Posts: 1644
Joined: 18 Feb 2008 08:29

Re: Sietch Tabr is Dead

Postby chanilover » 07 Oct 2009 11:42

SandChigger wrote:You mean besides the maggots in the scraps and grease in the pizza boxes and cat poos?

Oh, wait, they won't deliver pizza to her anymore, right? :P


That's because she won't settle her tab with them.

"Hello, is that Fat Stan's Pizza Parlour? I'd like a 12 inch deep pan Canadian Hottie, just like me, with chicken wings and fries with a side order of salad and a litre bottle of diet pepsi, and make it snappy, I haven't got much time to eat as Real Life keeps interfering. And when you deliver, ask the delivery boy to open my mail box as I'm too lazy to walk to my porch to fetch my eagerly anticipatred copy of Paul of Dune into my filthy rodent-infested hovel."
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
Image
Image

User avatar
Serkanner
Administrator
Posts: 2867
Joined: 17 Feb 2008 18:44
Location: Den Haag - The Netherlands

Re: Sietch Tabr is Dead

Postby Serkanner » 07 Oct 2009 11:45

chanilover wrote:
SandChigger wrote:You mean besides the maggots in the scraps and grease in the pizza boxes and cat poos?

Oh, wait, they won't deliver pizza to her anymore, right? :P


That's because she won't settle her tab with them.

"Hello, is that Fat Stan's Pizza Parlour? I'd like a 12 inch deep pan Canadian Hottie, just like me, with chicken wings and fries with a side order of salad and a litre bottle of diet pepsi, and make it snappy, I haven't got much time to eat as Real Life keeps interfering. And when you deliver, ask the delivery boy to open my mail box as I'm too lazy to walk to my porch to fetch my eagerly anticipatred copy of Paul of Dune into my filthy rodent-infested hovel."


Pure poetry.
"... the mystery of life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience."

“There is no escape—we pay for the violence of our ancestors.”

Sandrider: "Keith went to Bobo's for a weekend of drinking, watched some DVDs,
and wrote a Dune Novel."

User avatar
TheDukester
Posts: 3808
Joined: 20 Jun 2008 13:44
Location: Operation Enduring Bacon
Contact:

Re: Sietch Tabr is Dead

Postby TheDukester » 07 Oct 2009 11:46

Lawl! :lol:

If any of y'all have ever delivered food, you know that that's not far from the truth (in the extreme cases; most people are fairly normal). When I was delivering pizza, I also picked up and delivered booze, cigarettes, newspapers and magazines, other food, parlay cards from the sportsbooks, and stuff I'm probably forgetting. The laziness of some people is difficult to describe.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.

User avatar
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero
Posts: 14492
Joined: 08 Feb 2008 22:29
Location: A continuing state of irritation
Contact:

Re: Sietch Tabr is Dead

Postby SandChigger » 07 Oct 2009 11:48

Users browsing this forum: SandChigger, Serkanner, TheDukester and 1 guest

:?: :!: :dance:

User avatar
chanilover
Posts: 1644
Joined: 18 Feb 2008 08:29

Re: Sietch Tabr is Dead

Postby chanilover » 07 Oct 2009 11:54

Oh yeah, forgot to say that she doesn't settle her tab with them as she's sponging dole scum and just sits around waiting for more crappy books to be delivered to add to her Grotto Of Shite.

Ding Dong.
"Get that, Irulan dear, my arse is literally GLUED to the toilet seat after that curry last night."
"Oh Hyppo, I'm right in the middle of admiring the BEAUTIFUL new site layout at Dunenovels. It's simply a marvel, how do they do it?"
"Oh, be a darling and get the door, you know I can't waddle very fast and I think it might be that DELICIOUS pizza delivery boy, you know the one, the Mexican boy who lives in Texas."
"Oh no, he won't come back after you showed him your box."
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
Image
Image

User avatar
Serkanner
Administrator
Posts: 2867
Joined: 17 Feb 2008 18:44
Location: Den Haag - The Netherlands

Re: Sietch Tabr is Dead

Postby Serkanner » 07 Oct 2009 11:55

SandChigger wrote:
Users browsing this forum: SandChigger, Serkanner, TheDukester and 1 guest

:?: :!: :dance:


Contway just posted ... he must be the "Guest".
"... the mystery of life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience."

“There is no escape—we pay for the violence of our ancestors.”

Sandrider: "Keith went to Bobo's for a weekend of drinking, watched some DVDs,
and wrote a Dune Novel."

User avatar
Schu
Posts: 756
Joined: 18 Dec 2008 00:51
Location: Adelaide, Aussie
Contact:

Re: Sietch Tabr is Dead

Postby Schu » 07 Oct 2009 12:21

No, I'm pretty sure Hypatia/Kantele (man, I'm just having memories again of her "I'm not Kantele" "Stop using my avatars" moment again!) pretty much on this site more than her own site. Which stands to reason, since nothing gets posted there ever.

User avatar
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
Posts: 18257
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Contact:

Re: Sietch Tabr is Dead

Postby Freakzilla » 07 Oct 2009 12:23

TheDukester wrote:Lawl! :lol:

If any of y'all have ever delivered food, you know that that's not far from the truth (in the extreme cases; most people are fairly normal). When I was delivering pizza, I also picked up and delivered booze, cigarettes, newspapers and magazines, other food, parlay cards from the sportsbooks, and stuff I'm probably forgetting. The laziness of some people is difficult to describe.


I've tried to get pizza guys to go to the liquor store for me MANY times, never worked. :(
Image
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman

User avatar
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero
Posts: 14492
Joined: 08 Feb 2008 22:29
Location: A continuing state of irritation
Contact:

Re: Sietch Tabr is Dead

Postby SandChigger » 07 Oct 2009 12:25

chanilover wrote:Oh yeah, forgot to say that she doesn't settle her tab with them as she's sponging dole scum and just sits around waiting for more crappy books to be delivered to add to her Grotto Of Shite.

Ding Dong.
"Get that, Irulan dear, my arse is literally GLUED to the toilet seat after that curry last night."
"Oh Hyppo, I'm right in the middle of admiring the BEAUTIFUL new site layout at Dunenovels. It's simply a marvel, how do they do it?"
"Oh, be a darling and get the door, you know I can't waddle very fast and I think it might be that DELICIOUS pizza delivery boy, you know the one, the Mexican boy who lives in Texas."
"Oh no, he won't come back after you showed him your box."

:laughing-rolling:

Oh God, stop! :laughing:

User avatar
Schu
Posts: 756
Joined: 18 Dec 2008 00:51
Location: Adelaide, Aussie
Contact:

Re: Sietch Tabr is Dead

Postby Schu » 08 Oct 2009 01:54

Hey bitch (we all know you're watching)! I'm glad you got to get that little bit of joy between your legs as you suspended me :) Don't worry, won't be back, but it was kinda fun seeing you break your own agreement though, although no doubt you've erased/edited all evidence of it since you're a spineless pathetic waste of space.

User avatar
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero
Posts: 14492
Joined: 08 Feb 2008 22:29
Location: A continuing state of irritation
Contact:

Re: Sietch Tabr is Dead

Postby SandChigger » 08 Oct 2009 07:02

What'd she do, suspend you over at C-H Tabr?!

Damn, boyo, you're becoming a regular board pariah! :shock:

GOOD on ya! :lol:


(Hey, Freak, you better ban this one quick, he's a real troublemaker! :angry-screaming: )

User avatar
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
Posts: 18257
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Contact:

Re: Sietch Tabr is Dead

Postby Freakzilla » 08 Oct 2009 07:09

SandChigger wrote:(Hey, Freak, you better ban this one quick, he's a real troublemaker! :angry-screaming: )


I've got my eye on him... :shock:
Image
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman

User avatar
Schu
Posts: 756
Joined: 18 Dec 2008 00:51
Location: Adelaide, Aussie
Contact:

Re: Sietch Tabr is Dead

Postby Schu » 08 Oct 2009 07:25

Yeah, you'd better watch out. I do such unforgivable sins.... Like this once, when a board owner blatantly lied, I told her that she lied OMG OMG!