• Register
  • Login
  •          

Why Does Anybody Read/Care About Dunenovels.com?

Can't find the appropriate forum for your topic? Post it here!

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Postby Robspierre » 18 Jul 2008 03:20

SandChigger wrote:
    Robspierre wrote:
    fantomas wrote:Edit: One solution might be, to academically improve the teaching system.
    Students are failing their teachers and vice-versa.

Go fuck yourself with a fucking cactus you cunt!

Rob

Hey, Robbo, Happy BD, ya big skirt-wearing lug you. :D

Thanks Chig, Spent the evening, and right this moment actaually, working the Dark Knight midnight shows.

Rob
    Robspierre

Postby Fantômas » 18 Jul 2008 07:38

HoosierDaddy wrote:
    fantomas wrote:
    HoosierDaddy wrote: Stealing them from a bookstore is borderline IMO, but I personally wouldn't fault someone, as their heart is in the right place.

:wink:

:laughing:
    Thanks,

After further review, stealing FH books from a bookstore would be clearly wrong, as the bookstore would take the loss, not the publisher.

Stealing them directly from the publisher works fine. We would have to direct this activity to the covert operations division of the Orthodox Herbert.

:twisted:

Incredible when one apply his/her brain to do good and find solutions! Thank you for the clarification.

O.K. ...so a list?

#1- Publisher
    Fantômas

Postby SandChigger » 18 Jul 2008 09:32

DN not exciting enough for you or something? :roll:
    I have heard of only one mistake that doesn’t have an explanation for a careful reader...with an open mind. (And, no, I’m not going to tell you what it is!) —KJA

I don't like every writer's style; for instance, I have never been able to get through Ursula LeGuin, China Mieville, or Iain Banks, all of whom are critical darlings. —KJA

I...had written a bunch of Star Wars and X-Files books...that proved not just that I'm a hack, but that I could write in somebody else's universe... —KJA
    SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"

Postby Fantômas » 18 Jul 2008 10:58

SandChigger wrote:DN not exciting enough for you or something? :roll:

Why don't you stop being your self and help me to write Fantomas correctly in French? :P
    It has ^ on top of the o. Which keys? Please! :roll:
    Fantômas

Postby SandChigger » 18 Jul 2008 11:02

Ask Brian Herbert, he's the one who used to be a maid.

I don't do Windows.
    I have heard of only one mistake that doesn’t have an explanation for a careful reader...with an open mind. (And, no, I’m not going to tell you what it is!) —KJA

I don't like every writer's style; for instance, I have never been able to get through Ursula LeGuin, China Mieville, or Iain Banks, all of whom are critical darlings. —KJA

I...had written a bunch of Star Wars and X-Files books...that proved not just that I'm a hack, but that I could write in somebody else's universe... —KJA
    SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Postby Nekhrun » 18 Jul 2008 11:24

fantomas wrote:
    SandChigger wrote:DN not exciting enough for you or something? :roll:

Why don't you stop being your self and help me to write Fantomas correctly in French? :P
    It has ^ on top of the o. Which keys? Please! :roll:

Why don't you take this up in the test thread?
    Nekhrun
    Icelandic Wiener

Postby Fantômas » 18 Jul 2008 11:35

SandChigger wrote:Ask Brian Herbert, he's the one who used to be a maid.

I don't do Windows.
    I never implied it.
    I said please. :lol: Curious, you've helped before. Anyways, Loveful Heights. Can anyone else help?
    Thanks.
    Edit:Yes, I :) will go to Test Thread. Thank You
    Fantômas

Postby Nekhrun » 18 Jul 2008 12:29

fantomas wrote:
    SandChigger wrote:Ask Brian Herbert, he's the one who used to be a maid.

I don't do Windows.
    I never implied it.
    I said please. :lol: Curious, you've helped before. Anyways, Loveful Heights. Can anyone else help?
    Thanks.
    Edit:Yes, I :) will go to Test Thread. Thank You

:)
    Nekhrun
    Icelandic Wiener

Bump

Postby SandChigger » 31 Aug 2008 04:36

Time to move on to the next on the list of people to slag off:

How 'bout that Dune Novels webmaster, Mike Anderson, Kevin's uncle! Ain't he doin' a wonderful job.

Go check out the Pike's Peak blah blah blah post on Kevin's blog over there. Mike uploaded the post and the image thumbnails the other day, but evidently forgot to upload the big pix or got them in the wrong directory or flubbed the links.

Byron will never tell anyone (confidential HLP business), but I REALLY hope they're not paying Mike too awfully much. Know wharramean?

SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Previous

Return to ˱