• Register
  • Login
  •          

    Fremen Mummies

    Image
      Native inhabitants of Arrakis, descendants of the Zensunni Wanderers

    Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

    Re: Fremen Mummies

    Postby TheDukester » 19 Jan 2011 15:18

    Harry, I'll give you credit for this much: you are at least a mildly entertaining troll.

    Assholes like the not-missed Anusunder are a dime a dozen. But you, Harry ... you, my friend, have this whole weird "Hey, do you think Wolverine could beat Boba Fett?" thing going on, and you (sometimes) know how to work it.
    "Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
    User avatar
    TheDukester
     
    Posts: 3808
    Joined: 20 Jun 2008 13:44
    Location: Operation Enduring Bacon

    Re: Fremen Mummies

    Postby Nekhrun » 19 Jan 2011 18:32

    TheDukester wrote:Harry, I'll give you credit for this much: you are at least a mildly entertaining troll.

    Assholes like the not-missed Anusunder are a dime a dozen. But you, Harry ... you, my friend, have this whole weird "Hey, do you think Wolverine could beat Boba Fett?" thing going on, and you (sometimes) know how to work it.

    Get out of my mind!
    "If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

    Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

    "Three of my videos have over 100 views."
    "Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
    User avatar
    Nekhrun
    Icelandic Wiener
     
    Posts: 3287
    Joined: 10 Feb 2008 16:27

    Re: Fremen Mummies

    Postby SandChigger » 19 Jan 2011 20:55

    What, what's wrong? Is it T-P? Or something stronger and more absorptive, that resists ungodly finger poke-through?! :shock:
    User avatar
    SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero
     
    Posts: 14490
    Joined: 08 Feb 2008 22:29
    Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"

    Re: Fremen Mummies

    Postby Nekhrun » 19 Jan 2011 22:00

    SandChigger wrote:What, what's wrong? Is it T-P? Or something stronger and more absorptive, that resists ungodly finger poke-through?! :shock:


    "Why you're just like Little Jack Horner. You've stuck your thumb into the Christmas pie of my mind and pulled out the plumb of my innermost dreams." - The Tick
    "If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

    Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

    "Three of my videos have over 100 views."
    "Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
    User avatar
    Nekhrun
    Icelandic Wiener
     
    Posts: 3287
    Joined: 10 Feb 2008 16:27

    Re: Fremen Mummies

    Postby Freakzilla » 19 Jan 2011 22:24

    Nekhrun wrote:
    SandChigger wrote:What, what's wrong? Is it T-P? Or something stronger and more absorptive, that resists ungodly finger poke-through?! :shock:


    "Why you're just like Little Jack Horner. You've stuck your thumb into the Christmas pie of my mind and pulled out the plumb of my innermost dreams." - The Tick


    SPOON!
    Image
    Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
    ~Pink Snowman
    User avatar
    Freakzilla
    Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
     
    Posts: 18083
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
    Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA

    Re: Fremen Mummies

    Postby SandChigger » 20 Jan 2011 04:09

    With ypu? NO WAY!
    User avatar
    SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero
     
    Posts: 14490
    Joined: 08 Feb 2008 22:29
    Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"

    Re: Fremen Mummies

    Postby Robspierre » 21 Jan 2011 00:05

    SandChigger wrote:With ypu? NO WAY!


    Hater :P

    Rob
    User avatar
    Robspierre
     
    Posts: 2160
    Joined: 19 Feb 2008 10:49
    Location: Cascadia

    Re: Fremen Mummies

    Postby SandChigger » 21 Jan 2011 00:43

    :laughing:
    User avatar
    SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero
     
    Posts: 14490
    Joined: 08 Feb 2008 22:29
    Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"

    Previous

    Return to ˲

    Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

    cron