Which Country Do You Hate The Most?

Image
    Abandon all sanity, ye who enter here!

Moderators: ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos, Freakzilla

Which Country Do You Hate The Most?

USA
4
13%
Israel
4
13%
Belgium
9
28%
None of the above
15
47%
 
Total votes: 32

User avatar
chanilover
Posts: 1639
Joined: 18 Feb 2008 08:29

Which Country Do You Hate The Most?

Postby chanilover » 31 Mar 2009 13:28

Here's a little poll to settle the perennial question- who is more hated, the USA or Israel? Vote now!
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
Image
Image

User avatar
A Thing of Eternity
Posts: 6090
Joined: 08 Apr 2008 15:35
Location: Calgary Alberta

Postby A Thing of Eternity » 31 Mar 2009 13:32

USA.


Not the country, the town in Japan. :wink:
Image

User avatar
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
Posts: 18160
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Contact:

Postby Freakzilla » 31 Mar 2009 13:36

Write in vote for the Irish.
Image
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman

User avatar
Redstar
Posts: 1184
Joined: 25 Feb 2009 04:13

Postby Redstar » 31 Mar 2009 13:40

I think a "What country do you love the most" would be more informative. I'd be interested in seeing what a lot of you would say, since I think Canada probably wouldn't be thrown around as much as I usually hear.

Oh... And Sweden.

User avatar
A Thing of Eternity
Posts: 6090
Joined: 08 Apr 2008 15:35
Location: Calgary Alberta

Postby A Thing of Eternity » 31 Mar 2009 13:43

Redstar wrote:I think a "What country do you love the most" would be more informative. I'd be interested in seeing what a lot of you would say, since I think Canada probably wouldn't be thrown around as much as I usually hear.

Oh... And Sweden.


Canada's not that great, we often mistake people not hating us as much as the US for love... plus old people in Europe apparently love us because we kicked a lot of ass in WWII... so I hear anyways, haven't been over yet.
Image

User avatar
Redstar
Posts: 1184
Joined: 25 Feb 2009 04:13

Postby Redstar » 31 Mar 2009 13:51

A Thing of Eternity wrote:
Redstar wrote:I think a "What country do you love the most" would be more informative. I'd be interested in seeing what a lot of you would say, since I think Canada probably wouldn't be thrown around as much as I usually hear.

Oh... And Sweden.


Canada's not that great, we often mistake people not hating us as much as the US for love... plus old people in Europe apparently love us because we kicked a lot of ass in WWII... so I hear anyways, haven't been over yet.

I think a lot of people view Canada as some utopia, with no help coming from Michael Moore's Sicko. Admittedly my brother wants to move there for the "maple syrup", though I'm sure there's people that have more delusional reasons.

User avatar
A Thing of Eternity
Posts: 6090
Joined: 08 Apr 2008 15:35
Location: Calgary Alberta

Postby A Thing of Eternity » 31 Mar 2009 13:56

Redstar wrote:
A Thing of Eternity wrote:
Redstar wrote:I think a "What country do you love the most" would be more informative. I'd be interested in seeing what a lot of you would say, since I think Canada probably wouldn't be thrown around as much as I usually hear.

Oh... And Sweden.


Canada's not that great, we often mistake people not hating us as much as the US for love... plus old people in Europe apparently love us because we kicked a lot of ass in WWII... so I hear anyways, haven't been over yet.

I think a lot of people view Canada as some utopia, with no help coming from Michael Moore's Sicko. Admittedly my brother wants to move there for the "maple syrup", though I'm sure there's people that have more delusional reasons.


Maple syrup is a fine reason to come here. :D He should come to Vancouver, there's a brewery here that makes Maple Cream Ale. Then he can come visit Calgary for March 21st Skinhead beatdown day. :wink:
Image

User avatar
Seraphan
Posts: 749
Joined: 03 Jul 2008 08:36
Location: Right Behind You!
Contact:

Postby Seraphan » 31 Mar 2009 13:59

I dont hate my country (Portugal), i just hate it's government.
Image
"The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand." - Frank Herbert
“This tutoring is dialectical. Literature makes us better noticers of life; we get to practice on life itself; which in turn makes us better readers of detail in literature; which in turn makes us better readers of life. And so on and on.” - James Wood

User avatar
GamePlayer
70mm God
Posts: 2993
Joined: 09 Feb 2008 11:26
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Postby GamePlayer » 31 Mar 2009 14:00

Can't fucking stand Canada. There should be an option for Canada in this poll. I refuse to vote until given the Canada option :)
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."

User avatar
Drunken Idaho
Posts: 1197
Joined: 15 Sep 2008 23:56
Location: Ontario, Canada

Postby Drunken Idaho » 31 Mar 2009 14:04

I don't really hate any of those countries, but since I had to choose, I went with the US. I've always wanted to visit Jerusalem and Bruges, probably a lot more so than any American cities I'm interested in visiting, such as DC.
"The Idahos were never ordinary people."
-Reverend Mother Superior Alma Mavis Taraza

User avatar
Redstar
Posts: 1184
Joined: 25 Feb 2009 04:13

Postby Redstar » 31 Mar 2009 14:04

A Thing of Eternity wrote:Maple syrup is a fine reason to come here. :D He should come to Vancouver, there's a brewery here that makes Maple Cream Ale. Then he can come visit Calgary for March 21st Skinhead beatdown day. :wink:

Company info?

User avatar
TheDukester
Posts: 3808
Joined: 20 Jun 2008 13:44
Location: Operation Enduring Bacon
Contact:

Postby TheDukester » 31 Mar 2009 14:09

I once shot a man in Belgium ... just to watch him die.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.

User avatar
A Thing of Eternity
Posts: 6090
Joined: 08 Apr 2008 15:35
Location: Calgary Alberta

Postby A Thing of Eternity » 31 Mar 2009 14:16

Redstar wrote:
A Thing of Eternity wrote:Maple syrup is a fine reason to come here. :D He should come to Vancouver, there's a brewery here that makes Maple Cream Ale. Then he can come visit Calgary for March 21st Skinhead beatdown day. :wink:

Company info?


Granville Island Brewing Co.

http://www.gib.ca/

Enjoy.
Image

User avatar
GamePlayer
70mm God
Posts: 2993
Joined: 09 Feb 2008 11:26
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Postby GamePlayer » 31 Mar 2009 14:16

TheDukester wrote:I once shot a man in Belgium ... just to watch him die.


Belgians. "They're probably drinking coffee and smoking big cigars" :)
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."

User avatar
Rakis
Posts: 1583
Joined: 16 Feb 2008 00:00

Postby Rakis » 31 Mar 2009 14:17

GamePlayer wrote:Can't fucking stand Canada. There should be an option for Canada in this poll. I refuse to vote until given the Canada option :)


I'm with GP on this, i voted "Other country", but i would change mine if Canada was included... :(

User avatar
Schu
Posts: 756
Joined: 18 Dec 2008 00:51
Location: Adelaide, Aussie
Contact:

Postby Schu » 31 Mar 2009 14:21

How about Vatican city? :P

User avatar
chanilover
Posts: 1639
Joined: 18 Feb 2008 08:29

Postby chanilover » 31 Mar 2009 14:24

I love the Vatican, and Rome in general. It's one of the few cities I've been to where I'd definitely go back. It's full of dried up old queens, though. So Vatican City doesn't get included, I'm afraid.
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
Image
Image

User avatar
chanilover
Posts: 1639
Joined: 18 Feb 2008 08:29

Postby chanilover » 31 Mar 2009 14:32

Baraka Bryan wrote:
chanilover wrote:I love the Vatican, and Rome in general. It's one of the few cities I've been to where I'd definitely go back. It's full of dried up old queens, though. So Vatican City doesn't get included, I'm afraid.


where'd your Canada poll go? i just tried to post a reply but the thread had been deleted :P

also... make at least one positive option :(


It's back! I tried to edit it but pressed the wrong button. For some reason not all the poll options are showing.
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
Image
Image

User avatar
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
Posts: 18160
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Contact:

Postby Freakzilla » 31 Mar 2009 14:34

I believe polls are set to run for only a certain number of days.
Image
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman

User avatar
chanilover
Posts: 1639
Joined: 18 Feb 2008 08:29

Postby chanilover » 31 Mar 2009 14:37

Freakzilla wrote:I believe polls are set to run for only a certain number of days.


If you leave the number of days box blank, it stays open forever! Just like Hyppo's unserviced thighs used to, until they started to rub together when she walks.
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
Image
Image

User avatar
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard
Posts: 6628
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 11:07
Location: The Mighty Central Valley of California
Contact:

Postby Omphalos » 31 Mar 2009 14:51

Andorra has been on my shit list for years. Fucking Pyrenees bastards.

The Bishop of Urgell can kiss my ass!

:P

User avatar
Eyes High
Patience Personified
Posts: 2321
Joined: 22 Jul 2008 15:32
Location: between the worlds of men and make believe

Postby Eyes High » 31 Mar 2009 15:30

North Korea
What fear is there in the night?
Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.

User avatar
orald
Posts: 3010
Joined: 28 Feb 2008 14:48
Location: Maximum Security Mental Hospital
Contact:

Postby orald » 31 Mar 2009 15:35

Where's the "all the above&more" option?
In memory of Perach, who suffered and died needlessly.

I wish I could have been with you that one last time.

User avatar
Eyes High
Patience Personified
Posts: 2321
Joined: 22 Jul 2008 15:32
Location: between the worlds of men and make believe

Postby Eyes High » 31 Mar 2009 15:37

orald wrote:Where's the "all the above&more" option?


Do you like anything my dear? Or do I not want to know?
What fear is there in the night?
Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.

User avatar
SandRider
Watermaster
Posts: 6163
Joined: 05 Oct 2008 16:14
Location: In the back of your mind. Always.
Contact:

Postby SandRider » 31 Mar 2009 20:16

GamePlayer wrote:
TheDukester wrote:I once shot a man in Belgium ... just to watch him die.


Belgians. "They're probably drinking coffee and smoking big cigars" :)


y'all get cookies :

:cookie sm: :cookie sm:
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008


Return to “˱”