• Register
  • Login
  •          

    Bristol Palin - ambassador for abstinence

    Image
      Abandon all sanity, ye who enter here!

    Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

    Re: Bristol Palin - ambassador for abstinence

    Postby Omphalos » 08 Nov 2010 14:40

    Eyes High wrote:
    A Thing of Eternity wrote:
    SandChigger wrote:I don't want Arny for my president, period.

    If California will elect him governor, there'd no doubt be plenty who'd be happy to vote for him for President.

    Feh.


    :lol: Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't want him governing me either, but it'd be pretty funny to see him in charge of someone else's country! :twisted:



    So that's your master plan huh? (And hey, did you and Omph ever get Canada and USA divided up? can't recall what thread that was in, but it was kinda funny)


    I think so. We get everything cool. They get the square states in the middle.
    User avatar
    Omphalos
    Inglorious Bastard
     
    Posts: 6593
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 11:07
    Location: The Mighty Central Valley of California

    Re: Bristol Palin - ambassador for abstinence

    Postby A Thing of Eternity » 08 Nov 2010 15:10

    Omphalos wrote:
    Eyes High wrote:
    A Thing of Eternity wrote:
    SandChigger wrote:I don't want Arny for my president, period.

    If California will elect him governor, there'd no doubt be plenty who'd be happy to vote for him for President.

    Feh.


    :lol: Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't want him governing me either, but it'd be pretty funny to see him in charge of someone else's country! :twisted:



    So that's your master plan huh? (And hey, did you and Omph ever get Canada and USA divided up? can't recall what thread that was in, but it was kinda funny)


    I think so. We get everything cool. They get the square states in the middle.


    :twisted: :evil: BAHUMBUG! We get all the good states, not those darned middle ones! You keep Montana, we want the entire west coast, but are willing to negotiate on California as long as we get Oregon and Washington. Personally I think we should also get all those northern states on the east coast, don't know the names because there's a pile of tiny states there, but the ones with the maple syrup... those really should have a matching flag I think!

    You get Alberta, which is worth easily as much as all those states in raw resources! Common, it's a good trade! We'll throw in Saskatchewan and Manitoba. Maybe if you're nice you can also annex the Yukon into Alaska.
    Image
    User avatar
    A Thing of Eternity
     
    Posts: 6090
    Joined: 08 Apr 2008 15:35
    Location: Calgary Alberta

    Re: Bristol Palin - ambassador for abstinence

    Postby SandRider » 08 Nov 2010 15:43

    Texas will take the square states, & the central Canadian Provinces mentioned;
    (also the Arizona Territory & Mexico)

    Canada can have Washington, Western Oregon, and Northern California,
    as well as the "pile of small states" in the northeast, to include New York
    and Pennsylvania, and any other state that considers itself "New England";

    Southern California, west of the Mojave, can declare itself a sovereign
    People's Republic of Hedonism, and a sanctuary-city, exempt from
    international law and protected by a special UN Treaty;

    Utah may absorb Nevada, southeastern California, Montana, Idaho,
    Colorado, and Eastern Oregon and the deserts of Eastern Washington,
    to establish the New Mormon Empire, as foretold in the Book of Mormon
    and Joseph Smith's I Like Grapes & Women ...

    The remaining 10 states of the Old Confederacy, and Missouri and Kentucky,
    and Maryland and Delaware, may build a wall around themselves and toss out
    whoever they don't like; the southern portion of the state of Florida is ceded to Israel;

    question:
    does Canada desire to split itself into a western and eastern nation,
    as not only will this nation be divided by culture, it will now have Texas
    right down the middle of its backside ?

    The US Federal District of Columbia is to be returned to Maryland, and Arlington
    to the Custis-Lee family; the Indian Exclusion Act of 1859, passed by the
    Texas Legislature, shall also be repealed and provision shall be made for the
    return of any tribe that wishes to their ancestral homelands, as protectorates
    of the Republic of Texas;

    who'd I leave out ?
    ................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
    ImageImage

    I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
    how to fully interact with people.
    ~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
    User avatar
    SandRider
    Watermaster
     
    Posts: 6163
    Joined: 05 Oct 2008 16:14
    Location: In the back of your mind. Always.

    Re: Bristol Palin - ambassador for abstinence

    Postby A Thing of Eternity » 08 Nov 2010 15:55

    SandRider wrote:Texas will take the square states, & the central Canadian Provinces mentioned;
    (also the Arizona Territory & Mexico)

    Canada can have Washington, Western Oregon, and Northern California,
    as well as the "pile of small states" in the northeast, to include New York
    and Pennsylvania, and any other state that considers itself "New England";

    Southern California, west of the Mojave, can declare itself a sovereign
    People's Republic of Hedonism, and a sanctuary-city, exempt from
    international law and protected by a special UN Treaty;

    Utah may absorb Nevada, southeastern California, Montana, Idaho,
    Colorado, and Eastern Oregon and the deserts of Eastern Washington,
    to establish the New Mormon Empire, as foretold in the Book of Mormon
    and Joseph Smith's I Like Grapes & Women ...

    The remaining 10 states of the Old Confederacy, and Missouri and Kentucky,
    and Maryland and Delaware, may build a wall around themselves and toss out
    whoever they don't like; the southern portion of the state of Florida is ceded to Israel;

    question:
    does Canada desire to split itself into a western and eastern nation,
    as not only will this nation be divided by culture, it will now have Texas
    right down the middle of its backside ?

    The US Federal District of Columbia is to be returned to Maryland, and Arlington
    to the Custis-Lee family; the Indian Exclusion Act of 1859, passed by the
    Texas Legislature, shall also be repealed and provision shall be made for the
    return of any tribe that wishes to their ancestral homelands, as protectorates
    of the Republic of Texas;

    who'd I leave out ?


    I think you left out Alaska and Hawaii. We'd love to put Hawaii in with BC, but understand if they'd rather go it alone. Alaska... we don't want it. All the resources aren't even close to enough to pay for Palin having to be called Canadian. :puke:

    Other than that, this sounds like a good deal to me. As to the underlined, we won't be split, we'll just look like a big frowny face on a map (remember we still have the 3 northern territories uniting our east and west). As to having Texas right down our middle... we already have that in all but name! :wink:

    What would actually split us would be if Quebec left. If that happened then it's almost certain that the NFL (not the football league...) seperatists would make a go of it as well, possibly conquoring the other maritime provinces, it wouldn't be good. As such I think we'll have to hanng onto Quebec.
    Image
    User avatar
    A Thing of Eternity
     
    Posts: 6090
    Joined: 08 Apr 2008 15:35
    Location: Calgary Alberta

    Re: Bristol Palin - ambassador for abstinence

    Postby lotek » 08 Nov 2010 16:29

    whoever gets Colorado gets the hack and Becca, have you considered that ?
    Spice is the worm's gonads.
    User avatar
    lotek
     
    Posts: 5734
    Joined: 28 Jul 2009 08:33

    Re: Bristol Palin - ambassador for abstinence

    Postby Omphalos » 08 Nov 2010 16:50

    lotek wrote:whoever gets Colorado gets the hack and Becca, have you considered that ?


    The gentleman from northern California moves for a pogrom in Colorado!
    User avatar
    Omphalos
    Inglorious Bastard
     
    Posts: 6593
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 11:07
    Location: The Mighty Central Valley of California

    Re: Bristol Palin - ambassador for abstinence

    Postby A Thing of Eternity » 08 Nov 2010 16:51

    I don't want Colorado either, they have one of my most hated hockey teams.

    I will take whichever state gets the team that used to be the Jets... on that note I think I'd actually prefer to keep Manitoba, not much there but they have sentimental Canadiana value, Winnipeg being the home of the Jets (once upon a time) and also the home of Winnie the Pooh (sorta...).
    Image
    User avatar
    A Thing of Eternity
     
    Posts: 6090
    Joined: 08 Apr 2008 15:35
    Location: Calgary Alberta

    Re: Bristol Palin - ambassador for abstinence

    Postby SandChigger » 08 Nov 2010 19:59

    Didn't Colorado pass another dumbass conservative law the other day... something about abortion again?

    Nuke 'em.
    User avatar
    SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero
     
    Posts: 14490
    Joined: 08 Feb 2008 22:29
    Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"

    Re: Bristol Palin - ambassador for abstinence

    Postby Nekhrun » 08 Nov 2010 20:35

    I wouldn't mind if MN was its own country. We pay out way more than we take in from the Federal Government. I say let the red states see how long they can last without states like us if all they're going to do is piss and moan about how intrusive the Federal Government is. Fuck 'em. We've got all the best corporations here anyway.
    "If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

    Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

    "Three of my videos have over 100 views."
    "Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
    User avatar
    Nekhrun
    Icelandic Wiener
     
    Posts: 3287
    Joined: 10 Feb 2008 16:27

    Re: Bristol Palin - ambassador for abstinence

    Postby Freakzilla » 08 Nov 2010 20:36

    Possession of less than an ounce of pot is legal in Denver. :obscene-smokingpimp:
    Image
    Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
    ~Pink Snowman
    User avatar
    Freakzilla
    Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
     
    Posts: 18092
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
    Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA

    Re: Bristol Palin - ambassador for abstinence

    Postby SandRider » 08 Nov 2010 23:20

    Colorado goes to the New Mormon Empire ....

    Wisconsin & Michigan go to Canada ... I think Minnesota will have to have a referendum ...
    The Republic of Texas is taking Nebraska, Iowa, and the Dakotas .... I know alot of backwoods
    "rednecks" in Minnesota, and we're taking Manitoba, too, remember - y'all talk amongst yourselves,
    I think we'll all be willing to negotiate .....


    as to Alaska and the problem of who gets Palin:
    Alaska is returned to Russia; problem solved ....

    Hawaii should be returned to a monarchy, but the Japs are already occupying the whole place,
    and would just start a revolution or some shit, so I say we skip the middle-man and just cede
    Hawaii to Japan ....

    there is also the sticky problem of Miller County, Arkansas, which is on the Texas side of the Red River;
    there will be a contingent who will demand that the eastern border of the Republic of Texas be the Red River -
    this opens up the can of worms of Caddo County, Louisiana, DeSoto & Sabine Counties, &etc, until the western
    half of Louisiana is Texas, and no-one wants that ....

    personally, I'm for keeping all the Indian Territory in the Republic of Texas, and giving everything east of the Trinity River
    to the New Confederacy .... and annexing the entire Dallas/Fort Worth "Metroplex" to Little Rock ....
    ................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
    ImageImage

    I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
    how to fully interact with people.
    ~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
    User avatar
    SandRider
    Watermaster
     
    Posts: 6163
    Joined: 05 Oct 2008 16:14
    Location: In the back of your mind. Always.

    Re: Bristol Palin - ambassador for abstinence

    Postby SandChigger » 08 Nov 2010 23:46

    Freakzilla wrote:Possession of less than an ounce of pot is legal in Denver. :obscene-smokingpimp:

    And exactly HOW OFTEN are YOU in Denver, that that is even relevant? ;)

    Maybe Jabecca would share a toke or two with you from her stash while Kevvy's out somewhere molesting the ears of wildlife? ;)

    "So you see, Freak, older bigger women just have SO MUCH to offer a younger man like yourself..."

    :shock:
    User avatar
    SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero
     
    Posts: 14490
    Joined: 08 Feb 2008 22:29
    Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"

    Re: Bristol Palin - ambassador for abstinence

    Postby Eyes High » 09 Nov 2010 00:44

    SandChigger wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:Possession of less than an ounce of pot is legal in Denver. :obscene-smokingpimp:

    And exactly HOW OFTEN are YOU in Denver, that that is even relevant? ;)

    Maybe Jabecca would share a toke or two with you from her stash while Kevvy's out somewhere molesting the ears of wildlife? ;)

    "So you see, Freak, older bigger women just have SO MUCH to offer a younger man like yourself..."

    :shock:



    Chig you should be whipped for placing that image in our innocent minds ! :evil: ;)

    Edited to add: And as long as I can still be called a tarheel and have access to Ohio I dont' care who claims NC (just don't increase our taxes)
    What fear is there in the night?
    Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.
    User avatar
    Eyes High
    Patience Personified
     
    Posts: 2320
    Joined: 22 Jul 2008 15:32
    Location: between the worlds of men and make believe

    Re: Bristol Palin - ambassador for abstinence

    Postby Freakzilla » 10 Nov 2010 09:53

    I already have an older, bigger woman. :cry:
    Image
    Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
    ~Pink Snowman
    User avatar
    Freakzilla
    Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
     
    Posts: 18092
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
    Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA

    Re: Bristol Palin - ambassador for abstinence

    Postby Freakzilla » 19 Nov 2010 11:07

    Image
    Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
    ~Pink Snowman
    User avatar
    Freakzilla
    Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
     
    Posts: 18092
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
    Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA

    Re: Bristol Palin - ambassador for abstinence

    Postby Nekhrun » 20 Nov 2010 00:41

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/1 ... 84585.html
    Bristol and Willow show what American Family Values are all about.
    "If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

    Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

    "Three of my videos have over 100 views."
    "Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
    User avatar
    Nekhrun
    Icelandic Wiener
     
    Posts: 3287
    Joined: 10 Feb 2008 16:27

    Re: Bristol Palin - ambassador for abstinence

    Postby Eyes High » 20 Nov 2010 08:54

    Nekhrun wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/16/willow-palin-facebook-posts_n_784585.html
    Bristol and Willow show what American Family Values are all about.



    Sounds like another fouled mouth, self-entitiled, bratty kid to me.
    Oh yeah, I really want that to be the first daughter :roll:

    Democrat, Republican, or independant, Palin will NEVER get a vote from me.
    What fear is there in the night?
    Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.
    User avatar
    Eyes High
    Patience Personified
     
    Posts: 2320
    Joined: 22 Jul 2008 15:32
    Location: between the worlds of men and make believe

    Re: Bristol Palin - ambassador for abstinence

    Postby Freakzilla » 20 Nov 2010 11:21

    Willow's gonna be hot. :handgestures-thumbupleft:
    Image
    Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
    ~Pink Snowman
    User avatar
    Freakzilla
    Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
     
    Posts: 18092
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
    Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA

    Re: Bristol Palin - ambassador for abstinence

    Postby Eyes High » 20 Nov 2010 11:49

    yeah, that may be, but I bet she will still be a ------ unless she matures a lot more than what she is showing now.
    What fear is there in the night?
    Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.
    User avatar
    Eyes High
    Patience Personified
     
    Posts: 2320
    Joined: 22 Jul 2008 15:32
    Location: between the worlds of men and make believe

    Re: Bristol Palin - ambassador for abstinence

    Postby Freakzilla » 20 Nov 2010 12:57

    Image
    Image
    Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
    ~Pink Snowman
    User avatar
    Freakzilla
    Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
     
    Posts: 18092
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
    Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA

    Re: Bristol Palin - ambassador for abstinence

    Postby Robspierre » 20 Nov 2010 23:11

    Freakzilla wrote:Willow's gonna be hot. :handgestures-thumbupleft:



    Hot does not make up for batshit psychotic.

    Rob
    User avatar
    Robspierre
     
    Posts: 2160
    Joined: 19 Feb 2008 10:49
    Location: Cascadia

    Re: Bristol Palin - ambassador for abstinence

    Postby Freakzilla » 21 Nov 2010 05:41

    No, but the batshit crazy ones are usually the best lovers.
    Image
    Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
    ~Pink Snowman
    User avatar
    Freakzilla
    Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
     
    Posts: 18092
    Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
    Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA

    Re: Bristol Palin - ambassador for abstinence

    Postby Eyes High » 21 Nov 2010 13:34

    Freakzilla wrote:No, but the batshit crazy ones are usually the best lovers.



    Okay, How many had the same question when reading that? :?

    :whistle:
    What fear is there in the night?
    Nothing, but that which is in our own imaginations.
    User avatar
    Eyes High
    Patience Personified
     
    Posts: 2320
    Joined: 22 Jul 2008 15:32
    Location: between the worlds of men and make believe

    Re: Bristol Palin - ambassador for abstinence

    Postby lotek » 21 Nov 2010 13:55

    Eyes High wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:No, but the batshit crazy ones are usually the best lovers.



    Okay, How many had the same question when reading that? :?

    :whistle:

    yeah, have you had sex with the dark crusader ?
    :mrgreen:
    Last edited by lotek on 21 Nov 2010 16:19, edited 1 time in total.
    Spice is the worm's gonads.
    User avatar
    lotek
     
    Posts: 5734
    Joined: 28 Jul 2009 08:33

    Re: Bristol Palin - ambassador for abstinence

    Postby lotek » 21 Nov 2010 16:17

    Image

    wtf ?
    Spice is the worm's gonads.
    User avatar
    lotek
     
    Posts: 5734
    Joined: 28 Jul 2009 08:33

    PreviousNext

    Return to ˱

    Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests