Page 1 of 2

Take the iSideWith Quiz!

Posted: 21 Jul 2012 10:15
by Freakzilla

Re: Take the iSideWith Quiz!

Posted: 21 Jul 2012 10:42
by Nekhrun
Image

Re: Take the iSideWith Quiz!

Posted: 21 Jul 2012 10:57
by Serkanner
I am not an American, but thought it might be fun to do the test. Here are the results:

Image

Re: Take the iSideWith Quiz!

Posted: 21 Jul 2012 11:31
by Apjak
I wish to express my extreme displeasure that Virgil Goode was left off of the image they generated, despite his scoring way higher than Mitt Romney, but since they picked the guy I'm voting for, whatever.
Image

Re: Take the iSideWith Quiz!

Posted: 21 Jul 2012 11:34
by Omphalos
Image

Re: Take the iSideWith Quiz!

Posted: 21 Jul 2012 12:04
by ULFsurfer
I'm not American either..

Image

Re: Take the iSideWith Quiz!

Posted: 21 Jul 2012 12:31
by Freakzilla
ULFsurfer wrote:I'm not American either..


That's OK, they'll probably still let you vote. :wink:

Re: Take the iSideWith Quiz!

Posted: 21 Jul 2012 14:49
by SandRider
only in Democratic primaries .....

but, WTF is Jill Stein ?

more importantly, who is this Stylin' Negro with the impressive facial hair ?
I wanna vote for that mofo ....

Image

I'm assuming Gary Johnson is this year's Libertarian Sacrificial Lamb ?

Re: Take the iSideWith Quiz!

Posted: 21 Jul 2012 15:31
by Nekhrun
Are you talking about Jimmy McMillan from The Rent is too Damn High party?

Re: Take the iSideWith Quiz!

Posted: 21 Jul 2012 17:06
by Robspierre
Gary Johnson wasn't a bad govenor actually. The only complaint was he vetoed entire budgets instead of using his line item veto and that set back some inportant and much needed water projects back several years.

Rob

Re: Take the iSideWith Quiz!

Posted: 21 Jul 2012 17:53
by SandRider
Nekhrun wrote:Are you talking about Jimmy McMillan from The Rent is too Damn High party?



hells, yeah .... that's my candidate ... time to do sum innerwebz research ....

Re: Take the iSideWith Quiz!

Posted: 21 Jul 2012 18:10
by trang
Image

Right for the most part, but voting for Ron Paul will not make any difference.

Too high on the obama percentage, as president I genuinely loathe him.
As a person he is ok.

WAY too high on Romney he has the personality just above a cardboard cut out figure.
He might do better with the economy, but everything else, forget it.

Re: Take the iSideWith Quiz!

Posted: 21 Jul 2012 20:24
by Jodorowsky's Acolyte
WAY too high on Romney he has the personality just above a cardboard cut out figure.
He might do better with the economy, but everything else, forget it.


Don't count on it the economy part, my fellow warrior. The man is pretty much ecomically stupid, along with many others of his brethren who are thinking with a Hoover mentality. All the best economists who could save the current depression with their insights are dead (not that Romney would want to take their advice, anyway).

Re: Take the iSideWith Quiz!

Posted: 21 Jul 2012 20:52
by Apjak
Jodorowsky's Acolyte wrote:
WAY too high on Romney he has the personality just above a cardboard cut out figure.
He might do better with the economy, but everything else, forget it.


Don't count on it the economy part, my fellow warrior. The man is pretty much ecomically stupid, along with many others of his brethren who are thinking with a Hoover mentality. All the best economists who could save the current depression with their insights are dead (not that Romney would want to take their advice, anyway).


I'm with ya there. I'm wondering what set of Mitt's stances their survey was comparing my answers with, that I should get a more than 50% agreement rate. I think since he's such an establishment politician you could almost make him out to be whatever you want. :puke:

Re: Take the iSideWith Quiz!

Posted: 21 Jul 2012 21:59
by Nekhrun
Apjak wrote:
Jodorowsky's Acolyte wrote:
WAY too high on Romney he has the personality just above a cardboard cut out figure.
He might do better with the economy, but everything else, forget it.


Don't count on it the economy part, my fellow warrior. The man is pretty much ecomically stupid, along with many others of his brethren who are thinking with a Hoover mentality. All the best economists who could save the current depression with their insights are dead (not that Romney would want to take their advice, anyway).


I'm with ya there. I'm wondering what set of Mitt's stances their survey was comparing my answers with, that I should get a more than 50% agreement rate. I think since he's such an establishment politician you could almost make him out to be whatever you want. :puke:

I think you can click on the person when complete to see which issues you agreed on. I didn't think that there were any on which I would agree with Romney (in one case it was because I didn't read the abortion issue closely enough). Others I think he pays lip service to (like saying he wouldn't have bailed out the banks. Like hell he wouldn't).

Overall on general issues that site seems to be a pretty good way for a typical person to see where they fall.

Re: Take the iSideWith Quiz!

Posted: 21 Jul 2012 22:21
by Freakzilla
The truth is, any that are already in office only care about being re-elected. Those that haven't been elected may have good intentions, but once they get there they will learn that they can't get anything done unless they play the game and will become corrupted.

You're only voting for which person you want to fuck you.

Re: Take the iSideWith Quiz!

Posted: 21 Jul 2012 23:31
by Apjak
Some Guy who wrote some little book called "Children of Dune" wrote:Governments, if they endure, always tend increasingly toward aristocratic forms. No government in history has been known to evade this pattern. And as the aristocracy develops, governments tend more and more to act exclusively in the interests of the ruling class--whether that class be hereditary royalty, oligarchs of financial empires, or entrenched bureaucracy.

Re: Take the iSideWith Quiz!

Posted: 23 Jul 2012 09:44
by trang
Apjak wrote:
Some Guy who wrote some little book called "Children of Dune" wrote:Governments, if they endure, always tend increasingly toward aristocratic forms. No government in history has been known to evade this pattern. And as the aristocracy develops, governments tend more and more to act exclusively in the interests of the ruling class--whether that class be hereditary royalty, oligarchs of financial empires, or entrenched bureaucracy.


:clap: :clap:

Re: Take the iSideWith Quiz!

Posted: 23 Jul 2012 09:48
by trang
Jodorowsky's Acolyte wrote:
WAY too high on Romney he has the personality just above a cardboard cut out figure.
He might do better with the economy, but everything else, forget it.


Don't count on it the economy part, my fellow warrior. The man is pretty much ecomically stupid, along with many others of his brethren who are thinking with a Hoover mentality. All the best economists who could save the current depression with their insights are dead (not that Romney would want to take their advice, anyway).


I agree, Romney bores me to tears.

I would give him 20 percent chance with 80 percent failure possibility, hence the term might.

Re: Take the iSideWith Quiz!

Posted: 30 Jul 2012 19:23
by Freakzilla
I think I'm going to vote for Ron Paul.

Re: Take the iSideWith Quiz!

Posted: 30 Jul 2012 21:26
by Robspierre
Freak, check out Gary Johnson first, a better choice than Ron, take us ack to 1800 Paul.

Rob

Re: Take the iSideWith Quiz!

Posted: 31 Jul 2012 01:34
by Freakzilla
OK

Re: Take the iSideWith Quiz!

Posted: 02 Aug 2012 05:12
by Lundse
Another non-American for Jill Stein (no idea who she is).

Image

Re: Take the iSideWith Quiz!

Posted: 02 Aug 2012 13:48
by Nekhrun

Re: Take the iSideWith Quiz!

Posted: 03 Aug 2012 01:20
by Nebiros
Nekhrun wrote:She was just arrested yesterday:
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/08 ... html?hp=f3


Third parties in US presidential elections are always a fun footnote in history.