Page 1 of 3

Where are the Bernie Threads, You Commie Bastards?

Posted: 24 Apr 2016 19:40
by SandRider
I cannot fucking believe you geekouted sociopolitical nerds don't have
atleast ONE topic for Sen Sanders. I didn't expect a Bernie Love-fest
Sit-in here (altho I would not have been surprised) but I atleast expected
to find something from PhreakZilla about how Ben Carson defines Progressive
Democratic Socialists™.

Step up your game, comrades. The Revolution™ is at your door.

Re: Where are the Bernie Threads, You Commie Bastards?

Posted: 24 Apr 2016 19:42
by SandRider
for your amusement and copy-pasta to /reddit/
I will now dive deep into the waters of the Jacurutu Archives
to remind you how we Took Her Down the First Time.™

Re: Where are the Bernie Threads, You Commie Bastards?

Posted: 24 Apr 2016 21:17
by Robspierre
Come out to Oregon to visit, legal weed, excellent beer, good food, and tree hugging hippies fighting it out with racist rednecks who think they are part of the south, get that ol' time religion going and we can have us a real good time if you bring up them artillery pieces you have access too!

Rob

Re: Where are the Bernie Threads, You Commie Bastards?

Posted: 24 Apr 2016 21:18
by SandRider
fuck me son I forgot you moved I was fixin to ask you
if you could run up to Denver for me

Re: Where are the Bernie Threads, You Commie Bastards?

Posted: 24 Apr 2016 21:20
by SandRider
are you #BernieOrBust™?

Re: Where are the Bernie Threads, You Commie Bastards?

Posted: 24 Apr 2016 21:21
by SandRider
cause if you're not, you can GTFO right now
you Revolution Machine Paid Troll™

Re: Where are the Bernie Threads, You Commie Bastards?

Posted: 24 Apr 2016 21:24
by Robspierre
Man, I'm part of the system now! Corrupting the youth and telling them all kinds of nonsense like if they work hard they too can be successful!

Bernie is just a front for Hillary so she can lean more right.

Rob

Re: Where are the Bernie Threads, You Commie Bastards?

Posted: 24 Apr 2016 21:34
by SandRider
Rob, I'll not say I haven't stuffed ballot boxes for the democrats
of course I have I've been too long in the party statistically to not have

but i'm telling you Her is pulling out all the stops

Re: Where are the Bernie Threads, You Commie Bastards?

Posted: 24 Apr 2016 21:41
by SandRider
SandRider wrote:for your amusement and copy-pasta to /reddit/
I will now dive deep into the waters of the Jacurutu Archives
to remind you how we Took Her Down the First Time.™




viewtopic.php?p=2353#p2353

Spice Grandson wrote:
Crysknife wrote:Yes, Edwards was the man, but even he voted for the war, Obama at least stood his ground when everyone was against him, including much of his party.

I think Obama has been pretty straightforward about his plans when he reaches office. Everyone makes promises during races that never seem to pan out, but I think he genuinely believes in what he's saying, and has the energy to give it his best shot. The guy just can't be stopped, either by bad press, or slander because there just isn't anything against him. He doesn't accept money from special interest groups, has the best green energy plan, and believes in the separation of church and state. He’s the only one who has acknowledged that this country also stands for people without faith. He's just a fuckin' moral bastard.......and I love the man.

People in my state can’t understand why our public schools are failing, we have shit public transportation, and our police forces work out of crumbling buildings. Well, when you elect people that don’t support those things(people like Romney) then you set yourself up to fail. Private schools run rampant here, and people give car dealership owners and the church more respect than elected officials. I can’t take it anymore. I don’t want business giants deciding my health care, I want my elected officials deciding my health care. Any yahoo can own a business, that doesn’t mean I want them to be my leader as well.


I think Crysknife and I finally have a common understanding. This country needs to be run like a business THROUGH our leadership, not BY big business. That's why Clinton was such a successful President. He didn't let god decide where to lead him, he let the economy dictate that and adjusted accordingly. That's why we had a budget surplus when he left office ...and now what do we have with Bushy-wushy?

I'd like to see Obama in the White House if for no other reason that to see a charismatic, young, black man with minimal political experience (this can actually be a good thing, folks) shake up our current world views and government. Those white-bread mid-westerners who vote for the pale old guy in the pin-striped suit every four years must be sweating it big time. I love it.

Re: Where are the Bernie Threads, You Commie Bastards?

Posted: 24 Apr 2016 21:51
by Robspierre
Follow Billmon on twitter, he breaks down the money trail and digs into the power structures. I actually changed my party affiliation to Democrat in order to vote for Bernie in the primary.

Re: Where are the Bernie Threads, You Commie Bastards?

Posted: 24 Apr 2016 22:00
by SandRider
you tell me what district your in and I'll be back online in
five minutes and tell you what the return is going to be.

maybe ten if the kid has to tell me a story

Re: Where are the Bernie Threads, You Commie Bastards?

Posted: 24 Apr 2016 22:12
by Robspierre
I can tell you myself, Dems will vote Bernie but come the election Republicans will win by a landslide. Combination of retiree's from California and people fed up with environmentalists over logging and the Spotted Owl.

Rob

Re: Where are the Bernie Threads, You Commie Bastards?

Posted: 25 Apr 2016 06:31
by Freakzilla
I just don't have the stomach for this race. If it's going to be a "Democrat" I'd rather it be Bernie but I'm sure Wall Street will resist that. The republican race is just so sad it's not even funny anymore.

Re: Where are the Bernie Threads, You Commie Bastards?

Posted: 25 Apr 2016 11:57
by Omphalos
I still fucking hate the Politics forum, but Bernie's already got my vote, for as far as he can go.

Re: Where are the Bernie Threads, You Commie Bastards?

Posted: 25 Apr 2016 13:25
by georgiedenbro
I would have voted for Bernie if I wasn't Canadian...

Re: Where are the Bernie Threads, You Commie Bastards?

Posted: 26 Apr 2016 10:05
by Serkanner
SandRider wrote:
I cannot fucking believe you geekouted sociopolitical nerds don't have
atleast ONE topic for Sen Sanders. I didn't expect a Bernie Love-fest
Sit-in here (altho I would not have been surprised) but I atleast expected
to find something from PhreakZilla about how Ben Carson defines Progressive
Democratic Socialists™.

Step up your game, comrades. The Revolution™ is at your door.


I am across the ocean and couldn't care less about far right or less far right American politics.

Re: Where are the Bernie Threads, You Commie Bastards?

Posted: 26 Apr 2016 10:17
by SandRider
SandRider wrote:
SandRider wrote:I am the WaterMaster of this Tribe.

I come claiming water-rings.
SandRider wrote:
Serkanner wrote:
SandRider wrote:
I cannot fucking believe you geekedout sociopolitical nerds don't have
atleast ONE topic for Sen Sanders. I didn't expect a Bernie Love-fest
Sit-in here (altho I would not have been surprised) but I atleast expected
to find something from PhreakZilla about how Ben Carson defines Progressive
Democratic Socialists™.

Step up your game, comrades. The Revolution™ is at your door.


I am across the ocean and couldn't care less about far right or less far right American politics.


I've lived here all my life and I don't give a fuck neither.
spectator sport, always has been, altho I've often coached.
made the mistake last fall of shifting some money and then
signing some papers can't say I was fired yesterday because I
was never paid But the Austin Office is shut down




SandRider wrote:I am the WaterMaster of this Tribe.

I come claiming water-rings.


Re: Where are the Bernie Threads, You Commie Bastards?

Posted: 26 Apr 2016 10:20
by Serkanner
SandRider wrote:
SandRider wrote:
SandRider wrote:I am the WaterMaster of this Tribe.

I come claiming water-rings.
SandRider wrote:
Serkanner wrote:
SandRider wrote:
I cannot fucking believe you geekedout sociopolitical nerds don't have
atleast ONE topic for Sen Sanders. I didn't expect a Bernie Love-fest
Sit-in here (altho I would not have been surprised) but I atleast expected
to find something from PhreakZilla about how Ben Carson defines Progressive
Democratic Socialists™.

Step up your game, comrades. The Revolution™ is at your door.


I am across the ocean and couldn't care less about far right or less far right American politics.


I've lived here all my life and I don't give a fuck neither.
spectator sport, always has been, altho I've often coached.
made the mistake last fall of shifting some money and then
signing some papers can't say I was fired yesterday because I
was never paid But the Austin Office is shut down




SandRider wrote:I am the WaterMaster of this Tribe.

I come claiming water-rings.




I knew we had a lot in common :mrgreen:

Re: Where are the Bernie Threads, You Commie Bastards?

Posted: 26 Apr 2016 10:23
by SandRider
Serkanner wrote:
SandRider wrote:
SandRider wrote:
SandRider wrote:I am the WaterMaster of this Tribe.

I come claiming water-rings.
SandRider wrote:
Serkanner wrote:
SandRider wrote:
I cannot fucking believe you geekedout sociopolitical nerds don't have
atleast ONE topic for Sen Sanders. I didn't expect a Bernie Love-fest
Sit-in here (altho I would not have been surprised) but I atleast expected
to find something from PhreakZilla about how Ben Carson defines Progressive
Democratic Socialists™.

Step up your game, comrades. The Revolution™ is at your door.


I am across the ocean and couldn't care less about far right or less far right American politics.


I've lived here all my life and I don't give a fuck neither.
spectator sport, always has been, altho I've often coached.
made the mistake last fall of shifting some money and then
signing some papers can't say I was fired yesterday because I
was never paid But the Austin Office is shut down




SandRider wrote:I am the WaterMaster of this Tribe.

I come claiming water-rings.




I knew we had a lot in common :mrgreen:

shrinky break = crysknife to eye
georgiedenbro wrote:I would have voted for Bernie if I wasn't Canadian...



shit, who says you can't?
check your PMs, call that number
tell that kid you want to vote for Bernie
in Dechutes Precinct Nine (9)

Re: Where are the Bernie Threads, You Commie Bastards?

Posted: 27 Apr 2016 04:50
by lotek
I vote for Beernie.

Image

Re: Where are the Bernie Threads, You Commie Bastards?

Posted: 29 Apr 2016 20:48
by Robspierre
Deschutes Black Butte Porter is a fucking excellent beer!


Rob

Re: Where are the Bernie Threads, You Commie Bastards?

Posted: 30 Apr 2016 07:07
by georgiedenbro
Image

They make some supposedly awesome beer up here in Canada. This one is French and literally translates as "The end of the world." I'm not sure if they mean this is the ideal drink for when the world in ending, or if it means that drinking this will a) make the world end, b) make you not care if it was. Either way I'm told it's great.

Re: Where are the Bernie Threads, You Commie Bastards?

Posted: 13 May 2016 22:13
by SandRider
Holy shitballs, boys
Trump's lawyers are here, climbing all over the Governor.
It's the fucking wheelchair, I tell you, there's no other
explanation. He can't take a black or a woman so he's
going for the cripple.

It's brilliant, actually.

I still think he will defy the party and take that black general,
what's his name, Freak? Carson is going to get Ambassador to Israel
that paperwork's already been signed. I just don't know, i've been back
and forth - he will take a non-political general to appease the army but what if
His Ego won't allow that, that he is the commander in chief come hell or high water?

but the VP is of course also the president of the senate and my god
what greg abbott could do there. but boys, what's making me pee is that
if this happens, dan patrick is governor of texas. We may Secede before Christmas.

Re: Where are the Bernie Threads, You Commie Bastards?

Posted: 13 May 2016 22:34
by SandRider
SandRider wrote:Holy shitballs, boys
Trump's lawyers are here, climbing all over the Governor.
It's the fucking wheelchair, I tell you, there's no other
explanation. He can't take a black or a woman so he's
going for the cripple.

It's brilliant, actually.

I still think he will defy the party and take that black general,
what's his name, Freak? Carson is going to get Ambassador to Israel
that paperwork's already been signed. I just don't know, i've been back
and forth - he will take a non-political general to appease the army but what if
His Ego won't allow that, that he is the commander in chief come hell or high water?

but the VP is of course also the president of the senate and my god
what greg abbott could do there. but boys, what's making me pee is that
if this happens, dan patrick is governor of texas. We may Secede before Christmas.


and my lord dan patrick lost his mind last night over the Appropriate Bathroom Controversy (ABC™)
Abbott has an executive order sitting on his desk that makes using the "inappropriate bathroom for gender" a misdemeanor. He's only waiting for the lawyers to tell him it's absolutely unconstitutional and sign it anyway.
The kicker is, this order clearly bars any transgender from using any public restroom in the State. I sh!t you not. frown emoticon

Re: Where are the Bernie Threads, You Commie Bastards?

Posted: 13 May 2016 22:40
by SandRider
SandRider wrote:
SandRider wrote:Holy shitballs, boys
Trump's lawyers are here, climbing all over the Governor.
It's the fucking wheelchair, I tell you, there's no other
explanation. He can't take a black or a woman so he's
going for the cripple.

It's brilliant, actually.

I still think he will defy the party and take that black general,
what's his name, Freak? Carson is going to get Ambassador to Israel
that paperwork's already been signed. I just don't know, i've been back
and forth - he will take a non-political general to appease the army but what if
His Ego won't allow that, that he is the commander in chief come hell or high water?

but the VP is of course also the president of the senate and my god
what greg abbott could do there. but boys, what's making me pee is that
if this happens, dan patrick is governor of texas. We may Secede before Christmas.


and my lord dan patrick lost his mind last night over the Appropriate Bathroom Controversy (ABC™)
Abbott has an executive order sitting on his desk that makes using the "inappropriate bathroom for gender" a misdemeanor. He's only waiting for the lawyers to tell him it's absolutely unconstitutional and sign it anyway.
The kicker is, this order clearly bars any transgender from using any public restroom in the State. I sh!t you not. frown emoticon

and don imus was john miller