• Register
  • Login
  •          

Other Memory

One of the two remaining Great Schools tasked with mentoring humanity

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Re: Other Memory

Postby BH » 08 Jan 2014 13:23

Serkanner wrote:Interestingly enough I was laughed off earlier in this topic (page 5) about me having a similar premises. Serkanner score!

Some of us continue to laugh.

Neener, neener!
    The Mutati are NOT facedancers! They are TOTALLY different! Can'you'not see that?
    BH

Postby Freakzilla » 08 Jan 2014 15:37

For the record, I didn't laugh. Well, not AT YOU. :lol:
    Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
    ~Pink Snowman
    Freakzilla
    Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Postby Serkanner » 09 Jan 2014 07:07

:lol: ... Do we have a "smug" smiley?
    "... the mystery of life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience."

“There is no escape—we pay for the violence of our ancestors.”

Sandrider: "Keith went to Bobo's for a weekend of drinking, watched some DVDs,
    and wrote a Dune Novel."
    Serkanner

Postby Serkanner » 09 Jan 2014 07:08

BH wrote:
    Serkanner wrote:Interestingly enough I was laughed off earlier in this topic (page 5) about me having a similar premises. Serkanner score!

Some of us continue to laugh.

Neener, neener!

Says the one who uses TheHacks' codpiece as a pacifier.
    "... the mystery of life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience."

“There is no escape—we pay for the violence of our ancestors.”

Sandrider: "Keith went to Bobo's for a weekend of drinking, watched some DVDs,
    and wrote a Dune Novel."
    Serkanner

Postby Freakzilla » 09 Jan 2014 13:17

Oops... :oops:
    Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
    ~Pink Snowman
    Freakzilla

Postby distrans » 16 Jan 2014 18:02

pacifier?!??!

as opposed to a chew ring thingeey...
    distrans

Postby distrans » 07 Dec 2017 12:18

In a letter to William Kennedy, Hunter Thompson confided that he was "coming to view the free enterprise system as the single greatest evil in the history of human savagery."[Hunter S. Thompson The Proud Highway, 1998, pg. 456.]

the bene gesserit mention that other memories provides the revelation of what savagery people are capable of and what great examples of it you have in your ancestry in order to be among the survivors of human evolution.

not sure how deep into history other memories extends but lets say its confined to that portion where language is used; say 80,000 years. that makes nearly 90% of them from hunter gather societys which would predominantly have been matriarchal

yet the pre-born kwisatz haderach only mention agriculturalists men used in alliance to keep the hordes of other memories at bay

was this a comment on where frank saw the peak of human despotism?

I don't remember paul mentioning any alliance
    nor any reverend months needing help preserving their individuality from the female line
    distrans

Postby Freakzilla » 07 Dec 2017 14:07

distrans wrote:In a letter to William Kennedy, Hunter Thompson confided that he was "coming to view the free enterprise system as the single greatest evil in the history of human savagery."[Hunter S. Thompson The Proud Highway, 1998, pg. 456.]

the bene gesserit mention that other memories provides the revelation of what savagery people are capable of and what great examples of it you have in your ancestry in order to be among the survivors of human evolution.

not sure how deep into history other memories extends but lets say its confined to that portion where language is used; say 80,000 years. that makes nearly 90% of them from hunter gather societys which would predominantly have been matriarchal

yet the pre-born kwisatz haderach only mention agriculturalists men used in alliance to keep the hordes of other memories at bay

was this a comment on where frank saw the peak of human despotism?

I don't remember paul mentioning any alliance
    nor any reverend months needing help preserving their individuality from the female line

I believe Leto II's OM went back to the original cell. I'm not sure how far back RM's go.

Bene Gesserit Reverend Mothers have what they call their Mohalata, a union of their benign ancestors that protect them from malignant ancestors.
    ~Pink Snowman
    Freakzilla

Previous

Return to ˱