- Posts: 791
- Joined: 26 Feb 2011 03:02
What's wrong with you people?
I bring nothing to the table.
- Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego
- Posts: 18270
- Joined: 05 Feb 2008 01:27
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
JustSomeGuy wrote:What's wrong with you people?
Oh, you do NOT want to go there.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
- KJASF Ground Zero
- Posts: 14492
- Joined: 08 Feb 2008 22:29
- Location: A continuing state of irritation
Ahp, that's for sure.
I was fairly unexcited about this until I saw this trailer the other day.
BRING ON THE EYE CANDY!!!
- Posts: 92
- Joined: 05 Feb 2011 12:37
The trailer for the Hobbit looks really good. Like the fact they are going to cover the 'secondary events' of that year; Gandalf, The White Council, etc. In the trailer, it looks like Gandalf is fighting 'mad-man' or is it 'mad-dwarf' Thrain II, in the out-skirts of Dol Guldur.
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 06 Dec 2011 13:34
I am looking forward to seeing how they portray the dragon Smaug. I hope they do something new and exciting with it.